PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport or Lake Worth

NateDawg39
10-27-2005, 01:13 PM
Who will get the win!!?? this could decide if one of the teams doesnt go to the playoffs...if the loser doesnt win in the next week, they will be out! and Lake Worth has Decatur next week!!

Bullaholic
10-27-2005, 01:18 PM
The Bullfrogs have a good team, Nate, but I think the Bulls have got too much firepower on the "O" for a LW win. If the Bulls can regroup and remember to execute the defensive schemes, it should be bridgeport by 14.

handNthedirt
10-27-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm sorry to say, but it might not be a good week to be a Bull....we played LW earlier this season and they thumped us pretty good, they are very very athletic.

BullFrog Dad
10-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
I'm sorry to say, but it might not be a good week to be a Bull....we played LW earlier this season and they thumped us pretty good, they are very very athletic. Thanx handNthedirt but this game has got me a little worried. The last couple of games(loss to LE and two point win at Castleberry last week) the 'Frogs have seemed a 1/2 step slower compared to earlier in the season. With Colin Jones and the hi-octane Bull's O this will be our defense's biggest test so far. BTW is it true that TCU scouts will be at the game to watch Jones since he's given them a verbal?

NateDawg39
10-27-2005, 02:15 PM
Nothin to ya but the Bulls are pretty athletic to, so I think it will be a dawg fight. They are better than anyone on Lake Worths schedule for sho.

handNthedirt
10-27-2005, 02:17 PM
Sounds like it's gonna be a battle...best of luck to both squads.