PDA

View Full Version : Phil is a riot on Hornfans

KTJ
10-27-2005, 11:28 AM
We are all used to the way Phil posts here on 3ADL, but on Hornfans, they are giving him sarcastic hell. It's really hilarious since I know who he is.

But to someone who just stumbles across his posts without knowing him, the reply/replies can be hilarious.

And I'm still not telling you what my screenname is on Hornfans. (Although I'm kinda upset I was banned from TexAgs without any reason whatsoever.)

AP Panther Fan
10-27-2005, 12:11 PM
lol....it took me awhile to find it....busy forum and yes, a tough crowd!;)

Does this sound like our GodFather or what? He really should stay here where it is safer though!:D

"We must stay focused and encourage our team to stay focus. If we are overconfident we may get into trouble. We have to remember that last year in Austin we got behind 35 to 7 and it was 37 to 14 at the half against Oklahoma State and this was in Austin! Now we are going to Oklahoma. Let' be an encouragement to our team and keep them fired up and ready. I am not writing this thread to scare any of you so please don't get scared and start with the we are doomed mentality because that could discouraging. I am not trying to scare you but to encourage you to keep the courage up but be cautios. Remember we are going to Oklahoma against a great team that at one point had a three game winning streak this year."

pirate44
10-27-2005, 12:13 PM
LOL. gotta love him

NateDawg39
10-27-2005, 12:13 PM
Yep yep yep!!:D

District303aPastPlayer
10-27-2005, 01:14 PM
wow... a 3 game win streak :)

Phil C
10-27-2005, 01:46 PM
Actually it is safe there because they know I am on their side. I would have been disappointed if they hadn't been sarcastic or rough on me. But they know I have good intentions. :)