PDA

View Full Version : Snyder-Wylie Meet and Greet

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 09:15 AM
Don't know if everybody saw injured's idea since it was buried in another thread. He wanted to know about a m and g. If so, I will bring my camera, get a picture and send it to RM. Let me know.

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 09:21 AM
I will be there just when and where.

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 09:22 AM
Probably at the half, maybe on the North side where the ambulance park.

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Probably at the half, maybe on the North side where the ambulance park.

i'll go to that....i'm going to the game so why not get a pic.....anyone invited??

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 09:50 AM
Awesome...I'll be there!! Tell me when and where!~

Ranger Mom
10-27-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i'll go to that....i'm going to the game so why not get a pic.....anyone invited??

That's cool, just one thing.

If yall take a pic and send it to me...PLEASE get everyone's username!!

Thanks!!!

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 09:51 AM
i'm sure we can manage to do that..........

pero chato
10-27-2005, 09:57 AM
If I can make it back from out of town, I will be there, too. I haven't commented on this game yet, so here it goes. Last year the Snyder defense shut down Wylie's offense in the second half, allowing Walker and company to get going. Since most of that same defense is back this year, I believe this will be a close game. I don't care about common opponents - it's all about matching up. This is Snyder's last home game, and regular season game so they will definitely want to go into the playoffs with a win. I still pick my Dawgs by 8 but no more. After last year, we all know anything can happen. One more thing- just two short years ago, Clyde sent Wylie home with a 17-7 whipping. Point being, these last two games are going to be a lot tougher than some think.

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 09:59 AM
07, everybody's invited and yes Mom we'll get the user names for you because we love our moms. :) Do you want me to drop it to you by email???

Ranger Mom
10-27-2005, 10:01 AM
07, everybody's invited and yes Mom we'll get the user names for you because we love our moms. :) Do you want me to drop it to you by email???

Thats works!

KSimm@aol.com

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Thats works!

KSimm@aol.com
Thanks Mom, will do.

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 10:04 AM
think i should wear my sweetwater apparel or stick to a neutral color??.....i have wylie shirts but no snyder.....

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 10:05 AM
lets meet by the Tiger!

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 10:06 AM
wheres the tiger?? how about on the field over the "s".......maybe we can do some jumping jacks if we feel springy........lol j/k j/k

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
lets meet by the Tiger!
Good idea, Mom. The Tiger she is talking about is over in front of the Northwest gate.

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 10:08 AM
think i should wear my sweetwater apparel or stick to a neutral color??.....i have wylie shirts but no snyder.....
Better wear the red, how would it look in a picture if you weren't supporting the 'Stangs??

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 10:10 AM
true true!!

pero chato
10-27-2005, 10:13 AM
true true!!

But for your own safety, sit on the Wylie side. j/k!

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 10:14 AM
wheres the tiger?? how about on the field over the "s".......maybe we can do some jumping jacks if we feel springy........lol j/k j/k

Now 07, that was totally uncalled for.

Black_Magic
10-27-2005, 10:35 AM
its ok.. we all have seen what 07 is made of in his posts. Snyder will try to give Sweetwater a chistmas gift early and hand them a share of the Distirct title.. Snyder gave Sweetwater a pair of Basketball shoes last December if you will remember . Shows how much we care about sweetwater.

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 10:38 AM
You gonna deliver my bet winnings at half just to get it over with?

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 10:47 AM
Hey SnyderMom, do you watch the games from the house just north of the stadium with the rest of that bunch??

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 10:52 AM
Hey SnyderMom, do you watch the games from the house just north of the stadium with the rest of that bunch??

Sure do, I"m the only female on the roof!! lol

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 10:52 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Whiskey Tough
10-27-2005, 10:58 AM
i think jared robertson will do enough meeting and greeting to snyders quarterback for all of us. i think i will leave it up to him, he's REALLY friendly. i bet he will want to meet that qb of snyders over and over.

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 10:58 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The best seats in the whole town!!

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 11:03 AM
The best seats in the whole town!!
Is that Witchy's house???

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 11:05 AM

nope. she lives in the other direction.

WitchyWoman
10-27-2005, 11:06 AM

Nope mines down the street and around the corner lol......
She would be at mine but she has to hang around her other halfs friends lol right SMom.:p

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
Nope mines down the street and around the corner lol......
She would be at mine but she has to hang around her other halfs friends lol right SMom.:p
That's true, those guys couldn't function on Friday nite if one of them were missing.:)

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 11:19 AM
That's true, those guys couldn't function on Friday nite if one of them were missing.:)

NO kidding, I'm just the icing on the cake...I keep 'em all in check!!

I may be at Witchy's house though...I'm pretty superstitious ya know, and last year we were together for the Wylie game...and ya'll know what happened then.

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Whiskey Tough
i think jared robertson will do enough meeting and greeting to snyders quarterback for all of us. i think i will leave it up to him, he's REALLY friendly. i bet he will want to meet that qb of snyders over and over.

So do we take by this post, you won't bother to come???:nerd:

WitchyWoman
10-27-2005, 11:24 AM
NO kidding, I'm just the icing on the cake...I keep 'em all in check!!

I may be at Witchy's house though...I'm pretty superstitious ya know, and last year we were together for the Wylie game...and ya'll know what happened then.

Ditto on that, we need to pool our powers and send the Mighty Tigers a positive flow, like last year when there was no way (lol) we were going to beat WYLIE.......... Ya know it is almost Halloween :devil:

Let's go Boy's BEAT THE DAWGS !!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Black_Magic
10-27-2005, 11:27 AM
i think jared robertson will do enough meeting and greeting to snyders quarterback for all of us. i think i will leave it up to him, he's REALLY friendly. i bet he will want to meet that qb of snyders over and over. maybe he will not get thrown out of this one. he tend to get ejected in tight games.:clap:

WitchyWoman
10-27-2005, 11:49 AM
Since I haven't seen Wylie play this year can I get an insight from some homers on who their best weapons are and what position they play... Just curious, may have to put the V V V V I I I I I T T T
voo doo on em' .

Go Mighty TIGERS !!!!!!! Do it again!

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 11:54 AM
Witchy...you better have some Miller on ice...I can drink this year!!! lol

WitchyWoman
10-27-2005, 12:02 PM
Yeppers gonna ice it down in the old cauldron, fire up bbq pit and the patio fireplace. We should be set. Oh and of course will have the live broadcast too... Can't wait for those TIGERS to get into action! They have been working really hard all week and I'm really proud of those guys.

GO! FIGHT! WIN! and as one of my favorite posters says
CHEAT lol j/k :devil: :devil: :devil:

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 12:04 PM
Yeppers gonna ice it down in the old cauldron, fire up bbq pit and the patio fireplace. We should be set. Oh and of course will have the live broadcast too... Can't wait for those TIGERS to get into action! They have been working really hard all week and I'm really proud of those guys.

GO! FIGHT! WIN! and as one of my favorite posters says
CHEAT lol j/k :devil: :devil: :devil:
You ladies going to able to walk to meet and greet or are we going to have to send a cab??:)

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 12:05 PM
do you need to borrow 6 bucks to get into the game?

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
maybe he will not get thrown out of this one. he tend to get ejected in tight games.:clap:
he didnt get thrown out of the Sweetwater game. He has been on varsity for three years and been tossed out of three. yall act like he gets thrown out all the time. In his 3 years on varsiy he has been in 37 games. Once is too many however but im sick of eerytime his name comes up they start talkign about the ejections. hat about the kid that got ejected from Snyder last year? I bet hes a punk and a bad kid?

NateDawg39
10-27-2005, 12:09 PM
Go Snyder!!!

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Go Snyder!!!

playa hata:thinking:

WitchyWoman
10-27-2005, 12:17 PM
You ladies going to able to walk to meet and greet or are we going to have to send a cab??:)

Well I won't be able to make the M&G, but I will be there in Spirit soooo guess I'll remain incognito lol.... thnx for the offer of the yellow though.

Black_Magic
10-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
he didnt get thrown out of the Sweetwater game. He has been on varsity for three years and been tossed out of three. yall act like he gets thrown out all the time. In his 3 years on varsiy he has been in 37 games. Once is too many however but im sick of eerytime his name comes up they start talkign about the ejections. hat about the kid that got ejected from Snyder last year? I bet hes a punk and a bad kid? Lets count howmany games he has been thrown out of in the last two years.... Now compare that to how many wylie has lost in the last two years.... would that be about 50%... Grahm Lost + ejected.... Snyder 04 Lost + ejected, ect... 3 games in the last two years. How many Games has Wylie lost in the last two years??? 5-6????? Frustration is harder to handle for some than others..

XWylieMom
10-27-2005, 12:28 PM
he didnt get thrown out of the Sweetwater game. He has been on varsity for three years and been tossed out of three. yall act like he gets thrown out all the time. In his 3 years on varsiy he has been in 37 games. Once is too many however but im sick of eerytime his name comes up they start talkign about the ejections. hat about the kid that got ejected from Snyder last year? I bet hes a punk and a bad kid?

Ok.. I didn't comment the last time this young man's name was posted on here - but I can't let this one go. I happen to know him personally and he is a very VERY good guy. He is an aggressive player - which makes him good. Just as was stated - one game is too many - but I do know he is doing his best to not let it happen again.

I don't understand how "fans" trash a player... do we forget they are HIGH SCHOOL football players? I remember reading the post between Snyder and Sweetwater - it was wrong to bring kids and past mistakes into this whole gomet of posts.

Every team walks away from a game feeling that some injustice was done on any given play - if you lose your game...then it's natural to point things out... we forget too when we win. It's human nature....

Just don't post a kids name on here...and if you don't know the whole story - don't comment... or at least be objective.

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 12:30 PM
Lets count howmany games he has been thrown out of in the last two years.... Now compare that to how many wylie has lost in the last two years.... would that be about 50%... Grahm Lost + ejected.... Snyder 04 Lost + ejected, ect... 3 games in the last two years. How many Games has Wylie lost in the last two years??? 5-6????? Frustration is harder to handle for some than others..
we werent losing when he got ejected in the Snyder game last year...

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 12:32 PM
Now 07, that was totally uncalled for.

no harm or insult intended as you can see in my post it was a joke.....hint hint j/k means just kidding.............nothing meant by it!!!

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 12:34 PM
no harm or insult intended as you can see in my post it was a joke.....hint hint j/k means just kidding.............nothing meant by it!!!
I saw that and understood, mine was suppose to have a smiley face beside it and didn't. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow night.

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 12:36 PM
I saw that and understood, mine was suppose to have a smiley face beside it and didn't. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow night.

see yah there!!....wait by the tiger or by the ambulance?? half time right??

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 12:36 PM
X-Mom, well said. I think every school at one time or another have a player that way. It seems that Magic has forgotten that we had a player who had that same problem. I think sometimes we forget that they are High School kids.

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 12:38 PM
see yah there!!....wait by the tiger or by the ambulance?? half time right??
Let's do the Tiger if you think you and injured can stand by the Tiger long enough for the picture.:) :)

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Let's do the Tiger if you think you and injured can stand by the Tiger long enough for the picture.:) :)

hopefully we dont get beaten up or stabbed while we go for the pic......lol.... well ok half time i'll be there wearing my s'water stuff!!!!

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 12:45 PM
i MIGHT DRY HUMP THAT LIL KITTY.

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 12:46 PM
hopefully we dont get beaten up or stabbed while we go for the pic......lol.... well ok half time i'll be there wearing my s'water stuff!!!!

I got your back man.. im bringin some big dudes from World Gym with me.

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 12:47 PM
I hope your one tough cookie injured, that Tiger be bronzed.

WitchyWoman
10-27-2005, 12:47 PM

Hey hey hey, cut that out... try it and u just might get stabbed AND beat up... :mad:

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 12:49 PM
we come bearing love and our deepest condolences... for what is gonna happen to the tiggers.. yall are liable to be so pissed off by halftime that you hang us from the tiger.

Whiskey Tough
well put Xwyliemom, i think it is just harder for wylie kids to lose because it very very rarely happens. from 7th grade up to senior year wylie footballs players MIGHT lose an avg. of 1 game a season. i am sure if the same kids that go to wylie went to any other school in the district they would be better sports because they would embrace losing much easier because it happens more often and is excepted. wylie has very high standards in every aspect and the kids do their best to live up to these expectations. hardest working team in the state year round. Go Dogs!

WitchyWoman
Lunch time gotta go keep em in line DaHop:p

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 12:50 PM
well put Xwyliemom, i think it is just harder for wylie kids to lose because it very very rarely happens. from 7th grade up to senior year wylie footballs players MIGHT lose an avg. of 1 game a season. i am sure if the same kids that go to wylie went to any other school in the district they would be better sports because they would embrace losing much easier because it happens more often and is excepted. wylie has very high standards in every aspect and the kids do their best to live up to these expectations. hardest working team in the state year round. Go Dogs!

wow he isnt a homer...
I have go to figure out who this person is...:doh:

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Injured, if you read ole whiskey's posts, I think he would like to be old enough for whiskey.

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 12:54 PM
Injured, judging by your Yahoo picture I don't think you would need much help, looks like you could do it yourself.

XWylieMom
10-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Thank you Whiskey and Dahop - I think having three teams in the district - going to playoffs speaks a great deal for the talent of the kids and coaching staffs! My hats of to this district!!

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 01:14 PM
Injured, if you read ole whiskey's posts, I think he would like to be old enough for whiskey.
I think your right.

Whiskey Tough
10-27-2005, 01:22 PM
how old is old enough for whiskey? john wayne started when he was 6. injured, dont tell me you are part of the monster truck meat head crew???

Black_Magic
10-27-2005, 01:23 PM
we werent losing when he got ejected in the Snyder game last year... Your missing my point.. He has been Ejected for Fighting or unsprotsmanlike conduct in 3 games of the last 2 years (not to mention even more 15 yard penalties ) Wylie has lost 5 games in 2 years so far. He was Ejected in the Grahm game( a game that he was clearly frustrated in ). He was Ejected in the Snyder Game last year ( game that was hard fought and he could not just have his way like usual ). Surely you can see the pattern... He is not getting booted from Lakeview or Merkel games because he gets his way and dominates . Could it be that when he gets extreemly stiff competition, his frustration gets the better of him and he throws punches.. The kid who got into it with Him last year from Snyder had never even had a personal foul before that incident. There is one common denominator... the one who is getting ejected and getting personal fouls consistently.. you have to see it too or are you that biased??

XWylieMom
10-27-2005, 01:28 PM
yes I must confess I am biased because there are at least 3 sides to a story and it's usually somewhere inbetween. My point was - he keeps being mentioned - when the subjects were not even about him. He isn't the only young man out there with a temper and things happen on the field that the fans do not know. Word exchange - punches in the pile etc. I question why fans have to focus on one particular kid all the time? It's HIGH SCHOO FOOTBALL... in a year - it will be another set of kids.

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 01:34 PM
do you need to borrow 6 bucks to get into the game?

No I don't believe so...I enjoy my buddies...Plus I may end up with Witchy!!! Traditions prosper ya know!!

Ranger Mom
10-27-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by XWylieMom
Thank you Whiskey and Dahop - I think having three teams in the district - going to playoffs speaks a great deal for the talent of the kids and coaching staffs! My hats of to this district!!

Isn't there 3 teams from EVERY district going to the playoffs??

:D :D :D

I know what you meant, just had to give you a hard time!;)

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Your missing my point.. He has been Ejected for Fighting or unsprotsmanlike conduct in 3 games of the last 2 years (not to mention even more 15 yard penalties ) Wylie has lost 5 games in 2 years so far. He was Ejected in the Grahm game( a game that he was clearly frustrated in ). He was Ejected in the Snyder Game last year ( game that was hard fought and he could not just have his way like usual ). Surely you can see the pattern... He is not getting booted from Lakeview or Merkel games because he gets his way and dominates . Could it be that when he gets extreemly stiff competition, his frustration gets the better of him and he throws punches.. The kid who got into it with Him last year from Snyder had never even had a personal foul before that incident. There is one common denominator... the one who is getting ejected and getting personal fouls consistently.. you have to see it too or are you that biased??
Magic, as I said before, didn't Snyder have a player with the same problem the last couple of years??

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Magic, as I said before, didn't Snyder have a player with the same problem the last couple of years??

I think every team in the state of TExas has a player that can cause a problem...but I see where XWmom is coming from...names do not need to be mentioned in a negative fashion...they're just kids...yes they act like adults at times...but they are just kids.

Let them make their own mistakes and learn from it, let's not advertise it and discredit them. Okay on with the subject...

Halftime at the Tigger, right??!!

pero chato
10-27-2005, 02:22 PM

Are you kidding? BM would never admit that they are anything less than perfect angels. LOL. We are not missing your point BM, we would like you to see OUR point, that every team from time to time has a hot-head who needs to get control of himself. Yes even Snyder. But to add to the discussion of the Wylie player, he is a team captain and I expect a little higher standard of conduct from him. One ejection is too many for a team leader. Most of us at Wylie are not cutting him any slack--he needs to get in control. And I disagree that he gets frustrated when the competition gets stiff. There's been plenty of tough games where there was no penalty or ejection - even when he was double-teamed and "didn't get his way". I don't know what exactly pushes his temper button, but I would like to see him mature and get past it.

pero chato
10-27-2005, 02:23 PM
I think every team in the state of TExas has a player that can cause a problem...but I see where XWmom is coming from...names do not need to be mentioned in a negative fashion...they're just kids...yes they act like adults at times...but they are just kids.

Let them make their own mistakes and learn from it, let's not advertise it and discredit them. Okay on with the subject...

Sorry SnyderMom! I posted my rant before I read yours. Yes it's time to move on. Halftime at the TIGER sounds good.

WitchyWoman
10-27-2005, 02:24 PM

Hey did u just post "Tigger" QUIT IT !!!
:kiss:

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Hey did u just post "Tigger" QUIT IT !!!
:kiss:

Hey was just trying to make friends...!! lol

I don't mind being a TIGGER...cause we're "Bouncy pouncy bouncy pouncy fun fun fun fun fun, they most wonderful thing about Tiggers is we're the only ones, yes we're the only ones!!"

...or something like that. :clap: :clap: :D

(Yes I know, don't quit my day job right?)

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 03:21 PM
oh my goodness you have officially lost it mom.

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 03:27 PM

lol alright...i might need it....i'm not exactly a big guy!!

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 03:29 PM
oh my goodness you have officially lost it mom.

That's what I hear...

XWylieMom
10-27-2005, 07:19 PM
I will not meet anyone - I am watching the band at halftime...but I hope ya'll have a great time doing this! Be sure and send all of us a pic!

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 07:37 PM
you can watch the band from where we are meeting. Ok did your son play last year?

Bubba-Joe
10-27-2005, 10:13 PM
Hey Blackie you ever heard about people who live in glass houses

Not a good idea to hammer other folks kids behavior - many things could be brought up about snyder kids and various activities other folks have witnessed.

XWylieMom
10-27-2005, 10:17 PM
I will have to see about meeting up with everyone... my daughter's senior year and I don't want to miss a minute of it!

Ranger Mom
10-27-2005, 10:19 PM
I will have to see about meeting up with everyone... my daughter's senior year and I don't want to miss a minute of it!

Abilene Wylies band will play first, won't they? You could "meander" over while Snyder's band takes the field!

Just a suggestion!:)

XWylieMom
10-27-2005, 10:20 PM
I may do that - and to answer the last part of the question - no my son graduated in 04'

sweetwater07
10-28-2005, 06:49 AM
see yall by the ole' tigger at halftime!! safe trip over there everyone!

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 07:07 AM
Your missing my point.. He has been Ejected for Fighting or unsprotsmanlike conduct in 3 games of the last 2 years (not to mention even more 15 yard penalties ) Wylie has lost 5 games in 2 years so far. He was Ejected in the Grahm game( a game that he was clearly frustrated in ). He was Ejected in the Snyder Game last year ( game that was hard fought and he could not just have his way like usual ). Surely you can see the pattern... He is not getting booted from Lakeview or Merkel games because he gets his way and dominates . Could it be that when he gets extreemly stiff competition, his frustration gets the better of him and he throws punches.. The kid who got into it with Him last year from Snyder had never even had a personal foul before that incident. There is one common denominator... the one who is getting ejected and getting personal fouls consistently.. you have to see it too or are you that biased??

He didnt get thrown out int he Cuero game. He didnt get thrown out in the Canyon game. He didnt get thrown out in the Royse City game. He didnt get thrown out in the Aledo games. I said there is a problem there but your saying he does it all he tim or implying such. I know it comes as a shock but Snyder isnt the best team we play every year.

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 07:09 AM
I may do that - and to answer the last part of the question - no my son graduated in 04'

I would pm you to see who you are but you dont have pm's for some reason.

XWylieMom
10-28-2005, 07:43 AM
I would pm you to see who you are but you dont have pm's for some reason.

I fixed that - you can now pm me

Black_Magic
10-28-2005, 08:33 AM
He didnt get thrown out int he Cuero game. He didnt get thrown out in the Canyon game. He didnt get thrown out in the Royse City game. He didnt get thrown out in the Aledo games. I said there is a problem there but your saying he does it all he tim or implying such. I know it comes as a shock but Snyder isnt the best team we play every year. Your Still missing my point.. Look Count how many games Wylie has lost in two years... I believe its 4... Out of those 4 games Robinson has been Ejected from 2 or those. For all the Math majors at Wylie that comes to 50%... Why does he get Ejected??? Frustration. Come on!! You realy cant see it? of course you do.:rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 08:36 AM
I see your point I just think your over analyzing it. Your stats mean nothing. He gets thrown out of games that we are winning and losing. and it isnt Robinson. But if you watch the game tonight or listen to it on the radio you will know his correct name before the first half is over.

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 08:37 AM
And I dont think it is frustration it is over aggression. He had not figured out how to channel that aggresion and gets carried away.

Black_Magic
10-28-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Hey Blackie you ever heard about people who live in glass houses

Not a good idea to hammer other folks kids behavior - many things could be brought up about snyder kids and various activities other folks have witnessed. You dont want to start that. I remember how good sports Sweetwater were after the game they won last october. then the contrast of how well they handled the loss in December. :rolleyes: Snyder does the same thing regardless of a win or loss.

BTW I believe the Abilene Reporter news and others brought up this topic ( talking about a playrer and behavior) long ago.

Black_Magic
10-28-2005, 08:39 AM
And I dont think it is frustration it is over aggression. He had not figured out how to channel that aggresion and gets carried away. So the only time he is aggressive is in games that are lost?

Bubba-Joe
10-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Your Still missing my point.. Look Count how many games Wylie has lost in two years... I believe its 4... Out of those 4 games Robinson has been Ejected from 2 or those. For all the Math majors at Wylie that comes to 50%... Why does he get Ejected??? Frustration. Come on!! You realy cant see it? of course you do.:rolleyes:

We get Blackie
you want him to get frustrated so he will be thrown out - which then gives the tiggers a 50% better chance to win

guess that the tiggers need to have a kid (who is expendable) that they can use to start a altercation with him - Bait him into some frustration - that sure would be easier than tryin to play (without CHEATin) against him..

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 08:53 AM
So the only time he is aggressive is in games that are lost?

okay take your black colored glasses off for a few minutes and reread all the posts on this topic.
1. there is a problem there. I have admited that. But your synopsis is WRONG.
2. He got thrown out tof the Decatur game when we were winning handily.
3. He doesnt get thrown out of ALL closely contested games (Aledo, Cuero, just to mention a few) or all losses.
4. you dont even know his last name so how can you make comments?
5. You are judging him on what you hear and see from this place.
6. I doubt your qualified psychoanalyze anyone.

Ranger Mom
10-28-2005, 09:08 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/spoon.jpg

STIR - STIR - STIR :D :D :D

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 09:36 AM
Ya'll keep on bickering...that's fine...but leave the kids name out of it...c'mon! As I said before, everyone makes mistakes...whether it be Snyder, Sweetwater, Wylie, whomever...

And yes Blackie, we do have a few hot heads on our team as well...you know it as well as I do.

It's a part of football, there's gonna be a kid that goes overboard in a deeply rivaled game. It's completely justifiable!

Let this go...

Tonight our boys (wylie and Snyder) are going to play an awesome game, no matter how it turns out it is the last conference game for snyder, the last home game for the seniors, and the last time Wylie will face this bunch of kids. Lets make it fun for them and not add to the conflict!

GO TIGERS!!!!

sweetwater07
10-28-2005, 09:44 AM
gonna be there for this game....good luck both teams!!!!

Bubba-Joe
10-28-2005, 09:49 AM

And yes Blackie, we do have a few hot heads on our team as well...you know it as well as I do.

It's a part of football, there's gonna be a kid that goes overboard in a deeply rivaled game. It's completely justifiable!

Let this go...
GO TIGGERS!!!!

See this is why people love MOMS
they are always thinkin like a Mom does

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 09:52 AM

And what's wrong with that?? lol

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 09:54 AM
And what's wrong with that?? lol

absolutely NOTHING

Bubba-Joe
10-28-2005, 09:55 AM
Not a thing
Moms have to get onto their own kids as well as others

Good moms know how to correct with and still love their children

DaHop72
10-28-2005, 09:57 AM
(Pssst. Don't tell anyone but I think Bubba complimented SMom.)

Black_Magic
10-28-2005, 09:58 AM
okay take your black colored glasses off for a few minutes and reread all the posts on this topic.
1. there is a problem there. I have admited that. But your synopsis is WRONG.
2. He got thrown out tof the Decatur game when we were winning handily.
3. He doesnt get thrown out of ALL closely contested games (Aledo, Cuero, just to mention a few) or all losses.
4. you dont even know his last name so how can you make comments?
5. You are judging him on what you hear and see from this place.
6. I doubt your qualified psychoanalyze anyone. Ok I admit Im Wrong!:rolleyes: He has not been thrown out of Half of the games Wylie has lost in the last two years.....:rolleyes: If you say so.. And He does not exist because you says so because I dont even know who im talking about. :rolleyes: SO No single Wylie DT has been thrown out of 50% of Wylie Loses:rolleyes: AND NO article has been published regarding this subject and he is being unfairly judged eventhough his own team mates have said some of these same things in a news article:rolleyes: YOUR RIGHT IM WRONG:rolleyes: :clap:

Black_Magic
10-28-2005, 10:02 AM

Every team has the hot head. not every team has one that gets the boot for it on a consistent basis.
BTW. It IS NOT Justifiable in any way. It hurts a team by losing a player and by penalties as well as reputation.

Bubba-Joe
10-28-2005, 10:03 AM
[B]Ok I admit Im Wrong!YOUR RIGHT IM WRONG:/B]

Finally Blackie speaks the truth!!!!!!!

Whsdogs
10-28-2005, 10:04 AM
im thinkin about gracing yall w/ my presence and going...not 100% sure yet

Whsdogs
10-28-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
im thinkin about gracing yall w/ my presence and going...not 100% sure yet

this is mustang 04...that was me who just posted above...my comp froze so im using my rommate's, anyways like i said i might try and go watch..i dunno what my roomy is doing

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 10:12 AM
Every team has the hot head. not every team has one that gets the boot for it on a consistent basis.
BTW. It IS NOT Justifiable in any way. It hurts a team by losing a player and by penalties as well as reputation.

Well true...but who are we to point fingers!! Let the Wylie coach deal with whom your talking about, if it happens tonight, so be it, it'll only help us.

plus I never said that every team had a player that 'got the boot'...you read into my comment incorrectly.

And yes it is justifiable....kids are going to get upset and mad...however, being thrown out of the game isn't justifiable. There is a line there...I appologize for not stating that correctly the first time.

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the compliment Bubba!!! I knew you had it in you!!

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Ok I admit Im Wrong!:rolleyes: He has not been thrown out of Half of the games Wylie has lost in the last two years.....:rolleyes: If you say so.. And He does not exist because you says so because I dont even know who im talking about. :rolleyes: SO No single Wylie DT has been thrown out of 50% of Wylie Loses:rolleyes: AND NO article has been published regarding this subject and he is being unfairly judged eventhough his own team mates have said some of these same things in a news article:rolleyes: YOUR RIGHT IM WRONG:rolleyes: :clap:

Im not saying im right your wrong im saying that your stats mean jack crap. Your argument doesnt make sense. He has been thrown out of games but they werent for frustration. We know your 50% thing is right but your reading more into it and overanalyzing it. You dont know the kid also so you are in no way qualified to make any assumption regarding his character.

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 10:31 AM

It is NOT on a consistent basis.

Black_Magic
10-28-2005, 10:34 AM

And yes it is justifiable....kids are going to get upset and mad...however, being thrown out of the game isn't justifiable. There is a line there...I appologize for not stating that correctly the first time. Well Husbands get upset and mad... However that is NO excuse to losing controle. Agresiveness is playing hard between before the whistle blows. Frustration is when you punch someone or hit someone intentinaly after the play is done because he got the better of you or your mad.
AND nobody ever said Wylie coaches didnt handle anything wright or wrong.

Black_Magic
10-28-2005, 10:35 AM
It is NOT on a consistent basis. It is on a consistent bassis if it happens on 50% of a teams loses..

Black_Magic
10-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Im not saying im right your wrong im saying that your stats mean jack crap. Your argument doesnt make sense. He has been thrown out of games but they werent for frustration. We know your 50% thing is right but your reading more into it and overanalyzing it. You dont know the kid also so you are in no way qualified to make any assumption regarding his character. You dont have to know a kid to state a fact.. Fact is he has been tossed from 50% of all Wylie Loses in the last 2 years.. make any assumption about it you want. I will do the same and so can anyone els.

DaHop72
10-28-2005, 10:40 AM
You dont have to know a kid to state a fact.. Fact is he has been tossed from 50% of all Wylie Loses in the last 2 years.. make any assumption about it you want. I will do the same and so can anyone els.
Magic, as I've stated before, what is the difference in this and the Snyder player who had the same problem last year. I would call his name but that is not kosher on this board and I would think you would know who he is anyway. I think it's time to move on.

WitchyWoman
10-28-2005, 10:42 AM
GO! FIGHT! WIN! MIGHTY TIGERS........... LET'S GO BOYS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Surely this is a DEAD horse by now... Let's MMMOOOVVVEEE on!!!

Can't wait for the game tonight, I swear you can smell football fever all over town... Everyone is really excited and can't wait for our boys to come on the field....

BEAT THE DAWGS !!!!

Good luck to all, Safet trip over everyone.

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 10:43 AM
You dont have to know a kid to state a fact.. Fact is he has been tossed from 50% of all Wylie Loses in the last 2 years.. make any assumption about it you want. I will do the same and so can anyone els.
keep assuming.. you know what they say about people who assume...

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 10:44 AM
It is on a consistent bassis if it happens on 50% of a teams loses..

out of 37 games 3 is consistent. Maybe you need to get you some of that Wylie math you made fun of earlier.

WitchyWoman
10-28-2005, 10:45 AM
GO! FIGHT! WIN! MIGHTY TIGERS........... LET'S GO BOYS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Can't wait for the game tonight, I swear you can smell football fever all over town... Everyone is really excited and can't wait for our boys to come on the field....

BEAT THE DAWGS !!!!

Good luck to all, Safet trip over everyone.

lol let's try this again........;) :p :D

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 10:46 AM

he cant think of anything else to talk about concerning the Snyder/Wylie game. I dont think I have seen a prediction out of him yet either.

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 10:46 AM
[Go Tiggers!!! It's your Birthday!! Get Busy!! Beat the Bulldogs!!

C'mon ya'll lighten up...!!

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 10:47 AM
he cant think of anything else to talk about concerning the Snyder/Wylie game. I dont think I have seen a prediction out of him yet either.

Hey I haven't given a prediction yet either...maybe he's superstitious like me...????

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 10:47 AM
witchy where have you been all morning??? We debated whether or not to start without you but finally had to get it going despite your absence.

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 10:48 AM
here is my prediction again...
Wylie 35-7. Talking to some of the guys there is still some sting left from that whipping Snyder gave us last year.

Bullaholic
10-28-2005, 10:50 AM
After all this carrying on---you have just got to give us a pic of WitchyWoman and SnyderMom at their mid-game best.

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 10:52 AM
that ain't gonna happen!!

WitchyWoman
witchy where have you been all morning??? We debated whether or not to start without you but finally had to get it going despite your absence.

Sorry been really, really busy sooooooo I'm here now and will be checking in from time to time all day...;)

WitchyWoman
that ain't gonna happen!!

DITTO I like being anonymous

Bubba-Joe
10-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Hey now why has this got to be a dead horse?????

snymom & WW
I know this will stir up the pot but ole bubba joe got to know

did the tigger faithful do the whole T-Shirt bit again??????

something to the effect of we beat the defending state champs last year lets do it again this year

of let's get the big DT frustrated and removed from the contest

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 10:55 AM

snymom & WW

something to the effect of we beat the defending state champs last year lets do it again this year

I haven't heard of anyone getting t-shirts for this game...but who knows.

Ranger Mom
10-28-2005, 10:55 AM

snymom & WW

I guess I gotta break out the spoon again, huh?

But will I stir or bust your tail with it??:thinking:

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 10:57 AM

roflmao!!! you crack me up!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bubba-Joe
10-28-2005, 10:58 AM
Must resist the temptation to respond to you Ranger Mom
but if you was spankin ---HUM:thinking: :thinking:
might not be all bad

DaHop72
10-28-2005, 10:59 AM

Gee Mom, I started this as a meet and greet to get a picture for everyone and look at the monster it's become. Said the Raven Nevermore!

WitchyWoman
10-28-2005, 10:59 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ya had to know THAT wz coming RM, I mean it's Jubba-Boe :rolleyes: :rolleyes: lol

Ranger Mom
10-28-2005, 11:03 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ya had to know THAT wz coming RM, I mean it's Jubba-Boe :rolleyes: :rolleyes: lol

Yeah....I knew!

Sometimes I just can't seem to help myself! :p

Bubba-Joe
10-28-2005, 11:06 AM
I am Bubba Joe- Fish fear me
and Women desire Me

I just have that affect on married women

Well not all married women- there is my own lovely wife

Ranger Mom
10-28-2005, 11:08 AM
and Women desire Me

:clap: :clap: Now THAT was funny!

Hey Bubba...whatcha doing tonight?

Send me a PM and let me know!;)

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 11:10 AM
and Women desire Me

I"m sure she has her days!! lol

Black_Magic
10-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Magic, as I've stated before, what is the difference in this and the Snyder player who had the same problem last year. I would call his name but that is not kosher on this board and I would think you would know who he is anyway. I think it's time to move on. Snyder had two players ejected last year. ONE was caught up defending himself against the same one discused of Wylie. Initaly Officials tossed the Wylie DT. THEN when the Wylie coach Gripped so much about it they ended up tossing Snyders OT as well. Only game that OT had ever been tossed from in his whole life and the first Personal foul..... THe other Snyder player was tossed after going overboard on a block on a kickoff. The only game he was ejected from and I dont believe he ( Snyder kid ) ever gave an interview where he said he jumps off sides on purpose and knocks the crap out of (cheap shots ) the center to intimidates him and that the players expect him to get tossed because it has happened ever sence pop warner .....

LH Panther Mom
10-28-2005, 11:16 AM

How about this?

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/leejoo_mesthoop_boer.gif

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 11:31 AM
Snyder had two players ejected last year. ONE was caught up defending himself against the same one discused of Wylie. Initaly Officials tossed the Wylie DT. THEN when the Wylie coach Gripped so much about it they ended up tossing Snyders OT as well. Only game that OT had ever been tossed from in his whole life and the first Personal foul..... THe other Snyder player was tossed after going overboard on a block on a kickoff. The only game he was ejected from and I dont believe he ( Snyder kid ) ever gave an interview where he said he jumps off sides on purpose and knocks the crap out of (cheap shots ) the center to intimidates him and that the players expect him to get tossed because it has happened ever sence pop warner .....

Wow you can sure beat a dead horse. That article was a travesty. It has given ammunition to people like you for the entire season. LEt me know how to send you the tape of the ejection int he game last year and you watch the play before and the play where they were both ejected and you tell us all who threw the first punch on BOTH plays.

Black_Magic
10-28-2005, 12:28 PM
Wow you can sure beat a dead horse. That article was a travesty. It has given ammunition to people like you for the entire season. LEt me know how to send you the tape of the ejection int he game last year and you watch the play before and the play where they were both ejected and you tell us all who threw the first punch on BOTH plays. NO need for a Film .. HAVE THE PLAY IN QUESTION ON FILM. Snyder kid is bent back over a pile of players while The Wylie Kid is punching him under the chin and in the head , On the play all you See the Snyder kid do is try to push him off of him and block his blows... but Im sure your right anyway. That wylie kid never gets ejected for fighting so Im sure the snyder kid started it:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 12:30 PM
NO need for a Film .. HAVE THE PLAY IN QUESTION ON FILM. Snyder kid is bent back over a pile of players while The Wylie Kid is punching him under the chin and in the head , On the play all you See the Snyder kid do is try to push him off of him and block his blows... but Im sure your right anyway. That wylie kid never gets ejected for fighting so Im sure the snyder kid started it:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

no one said he doesnt get ejected. He does and has three times. and two of those were on some of the 4 games we have lost. However your full of crap on the film. They Snyder kid swings first both times.

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 12:34 PM
I dont think I have seen anyone say that the behavior isnt a problem. I dont think I have seen anyone even try to justify it.

sweetwater07
10-28-2005, 12:46 PM
just making sure.......halftime by the tiger??

I Bleed Red08
10-28-2005, 12:49 PM
Snyder's gonna lose

n e questions

Black_Magic
10-28-2005, 12:52 PM
no one said he doesnt get ejected. He does and has three times. and two of those were on some of the 4 games we have lost. However your full of crap on the film. They Snyder kid swings first both times. Got the Film. From the begining of the play to the end The Snyder Kid NEVER throws a punch. unless you call fighting pushing back when someone has you bent backwards over a pile and punching you.

sweetwater07
10-28-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by I Bleed Red08
Snyder's gonna lose

n e questions

brent you know nothing about football!!!

I Bleed Red08
10-28-2005, 01:00 PM
brent you know nothing about football!!! shut up

sweetwater07
10-28-2005, 01:01 PM
you gay go play some tennis!!! hahahah.....sorry folks for a sweetwater persons lack of knowledge about football!!!!

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 01:07 PM
you gay go play some tennis!!! hahahah.....sorry folks for a sweetwater persons lack of knowledge about football!!!!

I think both of you are being uncalled for...just my opinion of course

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 01:15 PM
I think both of you are being uncalled for...just my opinion of course

Mom has spoken! Id be afraid very very afraid.

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 01:19 PM
I shall speak again too!!!

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."

Go TIGERS!!!!

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 01:39 PM
of course you will your a woman.. yall arent happy unless your talking.. :eek:

XWylieMom
10-28-2005, 01:44 PM

oh my.... I hear thunder! You just went were many men have stumbled before....

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 01:45 PM

you'd better behave!!! :mad:

Bubba-Joe
10-28-2005, 01:52 PM

Man talk about livin up to your name

Injured is what you gonna be if you keep that up

You should try sayin something like

I'm Certain that isn't feesible instead of - Of course you will your a woman yall arent happy unless your talkin

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 02:00 PM
Man talk about livin up to your name

Injured is what you gonna be if you keep that up

You should try sayin something like

I'm Certain that isn't feesible instead of - Of course you will your a woman yall arent happy unless your talkin
The Dale Carnegie thing isnt paying off like my bosses hoped.

Whiskey Tough
10-28-2005, 04:22 PM
i just want to hear all of snyders excuses right now, because i know after the game there will be plenty. i would respect the tiggers if yall would list them before the game, that way i know there were reasons for the butt whoopin instead of yall just being sorry losers.

Ranger Mom
10-28-2005, 04:31 PM
i just want to hear all of snyders excuses right now, because i know after the game there will be plenty. i would respect the tiggers if yall would list them before the game, that way i know there were reasons for the butt whoopin instead of yall just being sorry losers.

How do you make excuses for a "loss" (if that's what happens) that hasn't even happened yet??

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, now are ya??

WitchyWoman
10-28-2005, 04:40 PM

:smoker: :smoker: :smoker: I'M YA HUCKLEBERRY........

NO EXCUSES HERE, WE GOT GAME! BRING IT, BITTY BOY!!!:kiss:

LET'S GO TIGERS LET'S GO! LET'S GO TIGERS, LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

GO BOY'S - - - SEE YA IN THE PLAYOFFS --- GO BOY'S --- GO BOY'S

DaHop72
10-28-2005, 04:42 PM
Alright, who left the door open and let the gnat in again!!!:D :D