PDA

View Full Version : Monahans Vs Greenwood

WTF-82
10-27-2005, 08:17 AM
That is for the Monahans vs Greenwood game I am talking about.
Should be a great game one thing Rangers have done great in the past 7 years in winning the hitting wars and the Loboes can hit this year it will be a great hitting war my opinion the besides Wylie the two most physical teams in west texas Sweetwater is very fast and Snyder is competitive but Greenwood and Monahans are physical they can Hit.

Ranger Mom
10-27-2005, 08:50 AM
It should be a great game....BUT we still gotta get past tomorrow's games first!

I won't have the flag, but if anyone is up for a little 'meet and greet', just name the time and place and I'm there!!

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 09:54 AM
i am hoping greendwood loses so snyder draws monahans but then again i got love for RM so i want greenwood to win..........Go RANGERS!!!

guffy61
10-27-2005, 10:35 AM
Monahans has been unstopable this year. I dont think that Greenwood has a chance, but we will see what happens in the end. All I have to say is Greenwood better be ready.

panther power
10-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Greenwood has speed to match up well, and one other thing no other team in district 3-3A has, linebackers that will fill the hole and have size. It's gonna be a good one.

panther power
10-27-2005, 10:55 AM
http://img429.imageshack.us/img429/6384/coachelkins1cy.th.gif

Last years game was good too, alot of pain felt but this is how it ended, it's gonna be a great one to watch...

hope i did this right, it's been a while........

lobo12
10-27-2005, 12:41 PM
i think monahans will win this one fairly big....this game is turning into a rivalry and is big for both schools

BMOC
10-27-2005, 01:07 PM
I thought this game was next week?????

Ranger Mom
10-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by BMOC
I thought this game was next week?????

It is....that's why I posted we needed to worry about tomorrow's games first.

Anyway, Monahans has been a force to be reckoned with this season...but we aren't ready to roll over and play dead yet.

The Rangers, win or lose, will fight to the bitter end!

WTF-82
10-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Us as fans can look past it as long as the players and Coaches dont look past this week. This is the luxury of a being a fan we don't have to play the game anymore. Trust me we maybe making a big deal about everything for next weeks game but Coach Taylor and Coach Owens will take it week by week thats what makes them great. So what us as fans talk does not mean
that is what Players and Coaches feel or talk trust me they are all business.