PDA

View Full Version : Seminole folks???

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 01:23 AM
Anoyne hearing talk about where the first round playoff game will be? The Wylie staff is very hush hush ths time of year. Or am i jumping the gun and Seminole hasnt clinched yet?

panther power
10-27-2005, 08:01 AM
seminole has not clinched yet, they are 2-1 in district and face off against 1-2 fort stockton friday. The winner of this game will probably be the big school rep. for 3-3A, seminole would have lamesa left I believe while Stockton would have Pecos at home, both end 3-2 it goes to a tie-breaker I believe.

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 08:17 AM
well at least it isnt complicated... :nerd:

Does Fort Stockton still run the same offense they ran against Wylie in the first round last year?

zeus63
10-27-2005, 09:20 AM
I think it's safe to say that Seminole is already clinched. All they have left is Ft. Stockton and Lamesa. No offense to either one of those teams, but they don't stand a chance against Seminole. I know thier record doesn't reflect it but they are pretty good, they have had a tough schedule.

panther power
10-27-2005, 09:25 AM
No It's no secret the offense from last year is long gone with the graduation of all-everything QB Wayne Jefferson who is playing at the next level, new coach brought in a new offense. They have a sophomore starting at qb and Hickman plays all over the field, qb, reciever, running back, and saftey. It's bitter sweet if we win, you go to the playoffs but Wylie is waiting again.....go figure...