PDA

View Full Version : Wylie and Snyder match-up

I Bleed Red08
10-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Well I think we know who's gonna win this one, even though they beat us i have to say lets go bulldogs being a former bulldog myself i don't think Snyder has a chance

PlayaJBiehl20
10-26-2005, 01:03 PM
I also think that Wylie will win.

I Bleed Red08
10-26-2005, 01:03 PM
so n e predictions on the score????

PlayaJBiehl20
10-26-2005, 01:04 PM
I don't want to predict the score because I'll probably be totally off.

zeus63
10-26-2005, 01:37 PM
I'll venture a guess. Wylie 35, Snyder 7. (Sorry Snyder, like I said before I just don't think yo have what it akes up front to stop the Bulldogs.)

SnyderMom
10-26-2005, 01:39 PM
I've come to learn that anything can happen on Friday night...So Go Tigers!! We'll see what the score is at the end of the 4th quarter...

injuredinmelee
10-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Where you taking the Wylie folks for a beer after we beat ya friday night? Didnt yall finally vote to allow beer sales in Snyder?

SnyderMom
10-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Where you taking the Wylie folks for a beer after we beat ya friday night? Didnt yall finally vote to allow beer sales in Snyder?

Yes we can drink in Snyder, all clubs are still private though. I'll be drinking beer by myself thankyou.

injuredinmelee
10-26-2005, 02:03 PM
No cold one bets between injured and mom? No faith?

Bubba-Joe
10-26-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
Yes we can drink in Snyder, all clubs are still private though. I'll be drinking beer by myself thankyou.

Now Bubba Joe don't pick on Mom's
was raise better than that

But Mom from snyder you shouldn't be drinkin alone - invite some friends over and have a party

WitchyWoman
10-26-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe

But Mom from snyder you shouldn't be drinkin alone - invite some friends over and have a party

Yeah SnyderMom, shall we have it @ my casa or Su Casa? Afterall we both live right beside that ole Junkyard lol, now u know I have the better grill and since my sweetie will be out on patrol I should stay close to the home fires... so byob !!!

by the way GGGGOOOOOOOOO Tigers :kiss:

:devil: :devil: :devil: Snyder 13 Wylie 7

injuredinmelee
10-26-2005, 02:10 PM

Soccer mom??

SnyderMom
10-26-2005, 02:14 PM
I"m liking that idea Witchy...you remember what happened last year when we were together during the Wylie game...except you were drinking then and I was driving (was fat and prego!!) I'ma thinkin we need a repeater!!

My Wylie admirer..the loser buys the winner a beer for every point scored, how's that work for ya??!!

injuredinmelee
10-26-2005, 02:18 PM
I"m liking that idea Witchy...you remember what happened last year when we were together during the Wylie game...except you were drinking then and I was driving (was fat and prego!!) I'ma thinkin we need a repeater!!

My Wylie admirer..the loser buys the winner a beer for every point scored, how's that work for ya??!!

Scored by the winning team? Wow your gonna need to drive to Colorado City twice to carry that many for me.

Or we can go twelve pack. I drink Shiner but since your buying ill take coors light.

NateDawg39
10-26-2005, 02:19 PM
I dont think Wylie will allow themselves to lose to Snyder...Wylie by 33. I feel like Wylie will put it away in a hurry and Snyder cant keep up with that type of play

injuredinmelee
10-26-2005, 02:19 PM
we gonna do a M&G for this one?

NateDawg39
10-26-2005, 02:42 PM
How far is Snyder from Abilene? I kknow Sweetwater is like 40 miles but I havent seen Snyder signs anywhere.

injuredinmelee
10-26-2005, 02:43 PM
It is about 80 miles or so.

cjeffsjeep
10-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Wylie looses by 50

SnyderMom
10-26-2005, 03:18 PM
Scored by the winning team? Wow your gonna need to drive to Colorado City twice to carry that many for me.

Or we can go twelve pack. I drink Shiner but since your buying ill take coors light.

We can buy beer here...and yes by the winning team...I kinda have a feeling neither one of us is going to get drunk.

SnyderMom
10-26-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
How far is Snyder from Abilene? I kknow Sweetwater is like 40 miles but I havent seen Snyder signs anywhere.

71 miles to the northwest

cjeffsjeep
10-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Wylie pronounced We-lie

pero chato
10-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by cjeffsjeep
Wylie pronounced We-lie

Gee, we could have some fun with your name, too.

NateDawg39
10-26-2005, 03:55 PM
Thank you very much Pero Chato for saving me today!!! :D

SnyderMom
10-26-2005, 03:57 PM
Wylie pronounced We-lie

roflmao!!

injuredinmelee
10-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Wylie pronounced We-lie
wow dont even get us started on what we could make from Cuero. I hate it when they finally let the jr high kids online.

I Bleed Red08
10-26-2005, 05:09 PM
snyder mom don't start or yall are gonna eat crow again geez i thought yall would quit after we beat yall 16-7 in football then we beat yall in volleyball , then in tennis geez sumthins tellin me this aint ur year to shine

I Bleed Red08
10-26-2005, 05:12 PM
wow dont even get us started on what we could make from Cuero. I hate it when they finally let the jr high kids online. i know they say some dumb stuff but hey its settled we will see the score in the 4th quarter but my prediction is that wylie puts up atleast 40 against snyders 7 ( i'll give yall a touchdown )

Whiskey Tough
10-26-2005, 06:18 PM
wylie on the scoreboard early and often.

42-7.......i'll take a glass of whiskey with my win snyder mom.

injuredinmelee
10-26-2005, 11:13 PM
this post died down quick... int he immortal words of randy travis... " Im digging up bones.. im diggin up bones.. resurrectiing memories better left alone...

Whiskey Tough
10-26-2005, 11:32 PM
apparently there are no snyder faithful out there. or maybe there is and they have finally just realized what's rollin into snyder friday night. this must be the quiet before the storm...

AJ_2005
10-26-2005, 11:36 PM
wylie by 7

stangpride
10-26-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by AJ_2005
wylie by 7

everyone saying snyder is going to win or lose by 7 is just ignoring whats right in front of their face. sweetwater beat snyder 17-6 with half of their team injured wylie was good enough to take advantage of that without the Tiger Fans on the field dressed as referees i say wylie by ATLEAST 40

jmcgee
10-27-2005, 12:35 AM
Snyder by 3

Whiskey Tough
10-27-2005, 12:36 AM
jmc...i dont know what your smokin but it must be potent.

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
Gee, we could have some fun with your name, too.

hahhaha yes we could...he's just mad that wylie beat them last year......

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 10:01 AM
it could be closer than yall think...snyder has had two weeks to prepare and if you don't think they are not ready for wylie then think again...i'm not gonna say whos gonna win but i have an idea.....anyways it could be closer than you think............

pero chato
10-27-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
it could be closer than yall think...snyder has had two weeks to prepare and if you don't think they are not ready for wylie then think again...i'm not gonna say whos gonna win but i have an idea.....anyways it could be closer than you think............

Snyder beat Merkel last week, 28-0. Wylie has had two weeks to prepare, but yes I agree it will be a close game. It's Snyder's last home game and last regular season game.

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by I Bleed Red08
snyder mom don't start or yall are gonna eat crow again geez i thought yall would quit after we beat yall 16-7 in football then we beat yall in volleyball , then in tennis geez sumthins tellin me this aint ur year to shine

Hey I just laughed, I never said anything!! lol

XWylieMom
10-27-2005, 10:16 AM
SnyderMom - do you think someone is trying to start something? hahaha

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 10:18 AM
hehe that's what it looks like!!

I'm being quiet this week...I 'rivaled' the week against S'water and we lost...so I figure if I'm quiet we may win...=):D

XWylieMom
10-27-2005, 10:20 AM
Well I shall be in Snyder Friday night - may both teams play to the best of their ability - play with respect for each other - and may we make it home safely!

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by XWylieMom
Well I shall be in Snyder Friday night - may both teams play to the best of their ability - play with respect for each other - and may we make it home safely!

Ditto on that!! Be careful on the drive here too!

Black_Magic
10-27-2005, 10:22 AM
it could be closer than yall think...snyder has had two weeks to prepare and if you don't think they are not ready for wylie then think again...i'm not gonna say whos gonna win but i have an idea.....anyways it could be closer than you think............ LOL well this post is a first. need to take notice of this post. 07 has said all year how Snyder was not any good and now you see this ... Snyder will try to do Sweetwater a favor and give you guys a share ( along with Snyder ) of the District championship.:clap: Im sure you want us to win but you dont want us to win by 11 pts or more because we would become the #1 seed in DII if that happens:D . Snyder will try hard to Give Sweetwater an early Christmas present... dont be suprised because if you remember last year in the first week of December Snyder gave Sweetwater an early Christmas present. It was a pair of Basketball shoes!:clap: :clap:

XWylieMom
10-27-2005, 10:22 AM
Thank you - it's been a long time since I have been to Snyder - hope I can find the stadium again. Is there a good place to eat that is close by?

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 10:24 AM
Thank you - it's been a long time since I have been to Snyder - hope I can find the stadium again. Is there a good place to eat that is close by?
What's your food of preference??

XWylieMom
10-27-2005, 10:26 AM
let's see - my son will be with me so - it will be hamburgers or mexican food

Black_Magic
10-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Go to Casa Olivarez its great! north of the square about 2/3 of a mile on the right. before you get to the tracks..

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 10:29 AM
3 good Mexican food places. Spanish Inn, Casa Olaverez and Jaramillo's. Hambugers-Burger King, Whataburger and Sonic.

XWylieMom
10-27-2005, 10:29 AM
Thank you!

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 10:31 AM

Oh yes...I recommend Jaramillos...Once you get to 37th and College take a right...it'll be down about 2 blocks on the right across from Allstate. Excellent Mexican food!!

Bubba-Joe
10-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Blackie ?
What do we need to MARK DOWN TODAY???

Snyder_TigerFan
10-27-2005, 10:33 AM
I'm thinking that if our offensive line holds up and gives the protection that Reigh needs as well as provide the blocks for the backs, then we will come out with a victory. Having Vasquez back will help alot. We have alot of offensive weapons, we just need to block better. I think the defense will hold up just fine. They're tough. Our secondary is much better than Sweetwaters (although having Karrilo back probably helps them alot). Our linebackers are top notch. I think (with the exception of Day) we will be healthy for this game. I predict a close one, but Snyder comes out with the win.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-27-2005, 10:35 AM
Oh....and I don't know about anyone else....but I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!!!

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 10:36 AM
Im eating at Snydermoms. We are bring a couple of cars so have plenty of space around the table.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-27-2005, 10:36 AM
Im eating at Snydermoms. We are bring a couple of cars so have plenty of space around the table.

That just doesn't sound right.

XWylieMom
10-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Thank you for the variety of places to eat!! I really missed not being at a game last week... I'm ready to watch the game Friday night!!!!

Black_Magic
10-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Blackie ?
What do we need to MARK DOWN TODAY??? Ask you wife that question? She will tell you. I hear she rules the roost anyway.

Whiskey Tough
10-27-2005, 10:42 AM
i dont know about a GOOD place to eat but there is definitely one close by. you can ride a bicycle through the entire town in five minutes. enjoy this afternoon snydermom, tonight isnt gonna be too fun for the tigers.

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Whiskey Tough
i dont know about a GOOD place to eat but there is definitely one close by. you can ride a bicycle through the entire town in five minutes. enjoy this afternoon snydermom, tonight isnt gonna be too fun for the tigers.
Having been raised in Sweetwater, would it take any longer there???

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 10:46 AM
the bridge in sweetwater going over the tracks would kick my buttocks riding a bicycle...

SnyderMom

Sorry, I don't cook on Friday nights...and yes that did sound horrible.

Ranger Mom
enjoy this afternoon snydermom, tonight isnt gonna be too fun for the tigers.

But what about tomorrow night??:D

NateDawg39
WHAAAA!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?:thinking:

Bubba-Joe
10-27-2005, 10:47 AM
Is that the best you got Blackie
you gonna come back with that weak A reply
I expected more from you!

you must really be nervous about tomorrow what with Keenum comin to town along with Barbie and company

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
WHAAAA!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?:thinking:

That kinda through me for a loop too!

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Is that the best you got Blackie
you gonna come back with that weak A reply
I expected more from you!

you must really be nervous about tomorrow what with Keenum comin to town along with Barbie and company
Bubba, sure glad your back, we've missed you and Magic interacting. Don't guess you will be coming to hunt this weekend and make the game???

Bubba-Joe
10-27-2005, 10:53 AM
wouldn't drive to snyder to watch that kickin if I had too
we got some fellers comin in with kids for Sat morning youth hunts
so will be entertain friday night
might be able to pick up the Abilene radio broadcast-
will be a dry Friday night
non- alcohol gatherin cause of the younguns being around

End of Dove season this weekend too

rain is helpin the grain patches a bunch

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 10:59 AM

I forgot about the hunt. Glad that with the little guys, you guys are dryin up. Have a good weekend and take care of the boys, hope they have good luck.

WitchyWoman
10-27-2005, 10:59 AM
My my I think injured has a crush on SnyderMom lol!!! :inlove:
I can just feel the love flowing thru the thread lmao.... with the exception of Magic and Jubba-Boe, of course they live for this stuff.:D

I'm with XWMom-- I'm ready for some football!!!

GO TIGERS ............. :p

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 11:00 AM

I wanted to go dove huntin this year, (used to go a lot as a kid), but my other half doesn't hunt, and I don't know anyone who does.

HOpe you have fun Bubba...and you better pack you a least one beer to drink just in case Snyder wins and you're in shock!!

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
My my I think injured has a crush on SnyderMom lol!!! :inlove:
I can just feel the love flowing thru the thread lmao.... with the exception of Magic and Jubba-Boe, of course they live for this stuff.:D

I'm with XWMom-- I'm ready for some football!!!

GO TIGERS ............. :p

We doin' lunch today my Witchy Woman!!?

Bubba-Joe
10-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Bubba has heard of men that don't hunt
but don't know too many that will admit to the fact........

WitchyWoman
10-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Well I made Green Beef Enchiladas for supper last nite so if u wanna come will do the reheat @ 12 whatcha think :thinking:

Bullaholic
10-27-2005, 11:10 AM
Well I made Green Beef Enchiladas for supper last nite so if u wanna come will do the reheat @ 12 whatcha think :thinking:

How long you gotta hang that beef outside for it to turn "green', Witchy?

WitchyWoman
10-27-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
How long you gotta hang that beef outside for it to turn "green', Witchy?

Oh a week or so, have to get it to the right shade... MMMMMMM MMMMMMMM GGGGGGOOOOODDDD:kiss:

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 11:14 AM
Oh a week or so, have to get it to the right shade... MMMMMMM MMMMMMMM GGGGGGOOOOODDDD:kiss:

I just might do that!!!...=) call me

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 12:13 PM
That kinda through me for a loop too!

thats because yall are perverted.. unlike choir boy me...

WitchyWoman
10-27-2005, 12:18 PM
LOL are ya sure....................;)

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 12:23 PM
not really...:nerd:

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 12:26 PM
i know they say some dumb stuff but hey its settled we will see the score in the 4th quarter but my prediction is that wylie puts up atleast 40 against snyders 7 ( i'll give yall a touchdown )

hey snyder folks and everyone else on this site....."i bleed red 08" is a d bag..if you get my drift............he knows nothing about football so anything he says is not credible.......once again he is a d bag.!!!!!!! BRENT AIKEN go home you dont know anything about football...you play j.v. tennis...and i'm surprises at you even being on j.v....hahahaha

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 12:30 PM
We doin' lunch today my Witchy Woman!!?

you can come out to my place when those northern birds come in....my parents own a hunting ranch........

WitchyWoman
10-27-2005, 12:35 PM
LOL it looks like there is dissension in the ranks..... Be nice 07 there is nothing wrong with tennis.

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 12:37 PM
LOL it looks like there is dissension in the ranks..... Be nice 07 there is nothing wrong with tennis.

i know i play varsity tennis but i know my facts unlike brent.......

DaHop72
10-27-2005, 12:41 PM
i know i play varsity tennis but i know my facts unlike brent.......
Do you enjoy listening to your coach talk as much as I do. Love the accent.

Whiskey Tough
10-27-2005, 12:41 PM
what up brent, how's ol papa trey?

sweetwater07
10-27-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Do you enjoy listening to your coach talk as much as I do. Love the accent.

i really liked sanderson...she was an ausy.....but she left to montgemery and we got the middle school tennis coach who never should have gotten the job in the first place.....but yes sanderson was really cool...love to hear her slang words for diff. stuff..........hilarious!!

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 12:58 PM
I love listening to people with accents...it makes for an interesting conversation.

injuredinmelee
10-27-2005, 01:27 PM
what is the best accent? I have to go with Australian. Southern Georgia is pretty hot too though

SnyderMom
10-27-2005, 01:36 PM
what is the best accent? I have to go with Australian. Southern Georgia is pretty hot too though

Australian or Irish are my favorites. Have any of ya'll tried to pull off an accent for fun? I have, but it didn't work too well...lol

South African accents are cool too...

LogieJoeBean001
10-27-2005, 02:13 PM
Let me hear to brogue of a pirate anyday...whatever language that'd be...aye matey, arrrrggghhh!

(................................mind now drifting off to images of standing on the deck of a ship with Captain Jack Sparrow himself!!!!)

No, I WON'T get in trouble with my husband cause I DON'T HAVE ONE ANYMORE!!!!! (But that's another story....)

Seriously though, I love an Australian, Irish and British accent.

wildstangs
10-27-2005, 10:08 PM
At first I figured this would be a Wylie blowout. But the more and more I think about it, I have to give those Tiggers a little bit of credit. Snyders last game at home, and a shot at the district title. They will hang in there for awhile, but Wylie will get them at the end. Wylie wins 35-21.

sweetwater07
10-28-2005, 06:52 AM
listening to ole' sanderson talk was pretty cool.........i would have to love to have seen a hot australian girl with that accent .....i would melt.....lol

Johnny Moxen
10-28-2005, 10:02 AM
Wylie wins tonight by 14!

WitchyWoman
10-28-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
Wylie wins tonight by 14!

:devil: :devil: "BRING IT" :devil: :devil:

injuredinmelee
10-28-2005, 12:35 PM
:devil: :devil: "BRING IT" :devil: :devil:

your a fiesty lil thing arent ya?

I Bleed Red08
10-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
Wylie wins tonight by 14! thats giving snyder too much props i say Wylie wins by 28

SnyderMom
10-28-2005, 01:11 PM
thats giving snyder too much props i say Wylie wins by 28

hey if you want part of that district title you had better shhhhh!!!!:hand:

WitchyWoman
10-28-2005, 01:14 PM
your a fiesty lil thing arent ya?

;) Been told that.......lol

GGGGOOOOOOOOOO TTTTTTTIIIIIIGGGGGEEEERRRRSSS!!!:D

jmcgee
10-29-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Snyder by 3 I am good aint I

Pmoney
10-29-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Snyder will try hard to Give Sweetwater an early Christmas present... dont be suprised because if you remember last year in the first week of December Snyder gave Sweetwater an early Christmas present. It was a pair of Basketball shoes!:clap: :clap:
we are really nice to give sweetwater an early christmas present 2 years in a row....o ya Yall are Welcome:D

jmcgee
10-29-2005, 12:30 AM
jmc...i dont know what your smokin but it must be potent. I bet you wish u had what I was smokin that day huh.

jmcgee
10-29-2005, 12:31 AM
Thanks guys.