PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater Beats Snyder Again

Bubba-Joe
10-26-2005, 10:55 AM
FOR THE SECOND TIME IN LESS THAN 14 DAYS THE SWEETWATER MUSTANGS HAVE HANDED THE snyder tiggers A DISTRICT LOSS

HEY I KNOW IT WAS VOLLEYBALL BUT WHAT THE HECK.........

ANYBODY KNOW WHO THE MUSTANGS WILL PLAY IN THE VOLLEYBALL PLAYOFFS??

HOW ABOUT IT RANGER MOM GOT THE INFO - WHO ELSE GETS IN THE PLAYOFFS ANYWAY ????

DaHop72
10-26-2005, 10:59 AM
From what I heard yesterday, it shoud be Lamesa and Greenwood.

Bubba-Joe
10-26-2005, 11:00 AM
HOP
you mean the Mustangs win kept the tiggers out of the playoffs last night

oh my

Bubba joe did not know that little detail

:D :D

DaHop72
10-26-2005, 11:04 AM
Bubba, I could be mistaken but one of the guys that works here has a daughter who plays basketball for the Tigers and that was the scenerio that he laid out. So unless I was given bad info that would be the case. I bet RM will know and straighten us both out if he was wrong.

Ranger Mom
10-26-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I bet RM will know and straighten us both out if he was wrong.

I'm glad you didn't have money riding on it, cause I don't know ANYTHING!! :p

DaHop72
10-26-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm glad you didn't have money riding on it, cause I don't know ANYTHING!! :p
Dang it, now you have slipped a notch on your pedestal, just a small one though.

Bubba-Joe
10-26-2005, 11:08 AM
Mark this day down
Ranger Mom does not have the answer

I guess there is a first for everything

Black_Magic
10-26-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Mark this day down
Ranger Mom does not have the answer

I guess there is a first for everything Mark This down.. Lets just see who has the best record in all sports this year between Sweetwater and Snyder.. OK;)

DaHop72
10-26-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Mark This down.. Lets just see who has the best record in all sports this year between Sweetwater and Snyder.. OK;)

Did you give this much thought??

sweetwater07
10-26-2005, 12:48 PM
Mark This down.. Lets just see who has the best record in all sports this year between Sweetwater and Snyder.. OK;)

snyder has been beat in tennis, v-ball, and f-ball......yall had better get good at something fast if you want your comment to be true!!!....hahahahaha

I Bleed Red08
10-26-2005, 12:54 PM
From what I heard yesterday, it shoud be Lamesa and Greenwood. huh what a coincedence Sweetwaters Junior Varsity and Varsity beat them last night too :thinking:

I Bleed Red08
10-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by I Bleed Red08
huh what a coincedence Sweetwaters Junior Varsity and Varsity beat them last night too :thinking: oops i forgot to add The Junior Varsity and Varsity Tennis team beat them too.... I don't think this is Snyder's year to shine

Bubba-Joe
10-26-2005, 01:13 PM
OUCH
Fall Sports go to the Mustangs I guess

Of course there is always that coveted T-Shirt design competition championship

Black_Magic
10-26-2005, 01:49 PM
Did you give this much thought?? Well there is Girls and boys basketball, Softball, Baseball, Track, Golf,....plenty of time yet.. Id say who ever goes the farthest in the playoffs would claim the football props....

DaHop72
10-26-2005, 01:59 PM
Well there is Girls and boys basketball, Softball, Baseball, Track, Golf,....plenty of time yet.. Id say who ever goes the farthest in the playoffs would claim the football props....
Magic, I know there are a lot of sports left. Girls basketball, agreed. When's the last time the boys have done anything in basketball. Also looks like a down year for baseball. Boys golf should compete, girls golf should be hard to beat.

Bubba-Joe
10-26-2005, 01:59 PM

Uh I thought we was gonna mark this down

The best record between Sweetwater and snyder in all sports

Not who went further in the playoffs

Blackie please make up your mind what we are suppose to mark down

mustang68
10-26-2005, 03:26 PM
Sweetwater will meet the winner between Presidio and Fort Stockton on Tuesday in Odessa (I think)

DaHop72
10-26-2005, 04:08 PM
RM, I guess you truly are a football mom. Volleyball playoff teams, Lamesa, GREENWOOD and Sweetwater.;) ;)

Ranger Mom
10-26-2005, 04:29 PM
RM, I guess you truly are a football mom. Volleyball playoff teams, Lamesa, GREENWOOD and Sweetwater.;) ;)

YAY!! Go Greenwood!

:clap: :clap:

mustang04
10-26-2005, 05:22 PM
Well there is Girls and boys basketball, Softball, Baseball, Track, Golf,....plenty of time yet.. Id say who ever goes the farthest in the playoffs would claim the football props....

go ahead and take track outta there...i think sweetwater has ya beat on that already

I Bleed Red08
10-26-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
OUCH
Fall Sports go to the Mustangs I guess

Of course there is always that coveted T-Shirt design competition championship yah they made some offensive shirts so i donno we might have that one too

I Bleed Red08
10-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
go ahead and take track outta there...i think sweetwater has ya beat on that already i have to agree u cant beat some of the fastest guys in the district.

smustangs
10-26-2005, 06:32 PM
im goin to go out on a limb and say with the exception of gary edwards the boys from sweetwater r the fastest in the disrtict no doubt

Whiskey Tough
10-26-2005, 06:46 PM
sweetwater owns snyder, thats a fact.

sweetwater07
10-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
go ahead and take track outta there...i think sweetwater has ya beat on that already

hahahaha truth be told!!!

sweetwater07
10-26-2005, 07:05 PM
i have to agree u cant beat some of the fastest guys in the district.

try fastest in the state....i believe we got 2nd in state with mostly juniors and i believe 2 seniors last year....so snyder sorry for the loss in track........girls golf is on yalls board though it looks very lonely on the "snyder wins" board!!!!!!

I Bleed Red08
10-26-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
try fastest in the state....i believe we got 2nd in state with mostly juniors and i believe 2 seniors last year....so snyder sorry for the loss in track........girls golf is on yalls board though it looks very lonely on the "snyder wins" board!!!!!! maybe i donno the girls golf did lose alot but they might still have a fighting chance

stangpride
10-26-2005, 11:30 PM

Well were already off to a 2-0 start

stangpride
10-26-2005, 11:32 PM
oops i forgot to add The Junior Varsity and Varsity Tennis team beat them too.... I don't think this is Snyder's year to shine

while were on the subject sweetwater's J.V. and varsity football teams also both came out victorious over the tigers

stangpride
10-26-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
try fastest in the state....i believe we got 2nd in state with mostly juniors and i believe 2 seniors last year....so snyder sorry for the loss in track........girls golf is on yalls board though it looks very lonely on the "snyder wins" board!!!!!!

actually to make things worse for them when you say mostly juniors thats this year last year they were made up of sophomores