PDA

View Full Version : LHPMom??????

Bullaholic
10-26-2005, 09:44 AM
You getting reserved in your "mature" years? How come you and the Liberty Hill folks haven't made a lot more noise about this week's big game against Wimberley? Goodness gracious---LH is 7-1 and Wimberley is 8-0 and this one will probably decide the 27-3A title. Those LH runners still putting that hog blader under their arms and running for 2000 yds apiece this season? STAND UP AND YELL!

LH Panther Mom
10-26-2005, 09:47 AM
:mad: I "invited" a couple of our Wimberley folks to come "play" with us. I don't know if they don't "like" us any more or maybe their mommies won't let them.

Bullaholic
10-26-2005, 09:59 AM
Sorry, LHPMom---I didn't see the LH-Wimberley Poll thread. Anyhow, I think this game deserves to be held up to the light a little more---two good teams with great records going at it for all the district marbles. You should have a lot of fun at this one, LHPMom---folks will be yelling their heads off. It doesn't get any better for a HS football fan when your team and one of your rivals both have good teams, and you have the added plus of a family member playing. I hope you have a lot of fun getting ready for this one and LH plays well. Best of Luck to Liberty Hill.

LH Panther Mom
10-26-2005, 10:02 AM
You would've had to look awhile for the thread. It was on page 8 or 9. :(

LHMom
10-26-2005, 10:13 AM
I'll stand up & yell with ya' LHPM!

THUNDERSTRUCK! THE CATS ARE ALIVE IN '05.
GO PANTHERS! DRAIN CODE RED! BLUE 200! PURPLE THUNDER!

(Did I miss anything? :) )

Seriously - it's going to be a heck of a game. A great rivalry. District Championship. Classic matchup of the great O of LH vs. great D of Wimberley. Little guys vs. the big guys. It's all there, so everyone come out and watch!

44INAROW
10-26-2005, 10:41 AM
Good Luck Liberty Hill :clap: :clap: :clap: I think the Panther's running game is going to be too much for the Texans this week :)