PDA

View Full Version : I need ur prayers

rhino33
10-25-2005, 10:41 PM
last night i played in a game and got injured, i played the entire game with injuries, i went into the 4th qtr with a sprained wrist dislocated finger swollen hip, and partially seperated shoulder from the week before well in the beginning of the fourth qtr i made a tackle and my neck was extended to far backwards and the doctor said i might have broken a small bone in my neck and i cant have contact untill i get an xray if the xray says its not broken then i cant go but if it says it is broken then im done for the yr and we r tryin to make a run for state so all ur prayers would be much appreciated
thanx
rhino

Ranger Mom
10-25-2005, 10:44 PM
You got it...hope all works out for the best!

FootballChik98
10-25-2005, 11:04 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope everything goes ok.

sinton66
10-25-2005, 11:08 PM
You have them rhino, good luck.

LogieJoeBean001
10-26-2005, 05:01 AM
I just offered up a prayer of healing and good news for you, rhino. I do hope all reports are good and that you'll be on the field again to help see your team on. It sounds like you've played with all your heart and I hope you get the chance to be with your teammates again to see this season through.

LH Panther Mom
10-26-2005, 05:05 AM
My prayers are with you. I hope all is well. Please let us know how it turns out.

CHS_CG
10-26-2005, 06:31 AM
you also have my prayers! Let us know what happens!

LHMom
10-26-2005, 09:33 AM
I know what you're going through. My son is a senior and had what we expected to be a season-ending injury early this season. They say this is just a game, but it feels like so much more. I know this is a very emotional time for you and your family. There is nothing anyone can say that will help ease the pain, but try to remember - your health and physical well-being are most important. That body has to last you the rest of your life.

I'm praying for the best on your x-ray results, and your recovery.

whereugo
10-26-2005, 04:29 PM
u got em - take care of urself and keep us posted.

Phil C
10-26-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by whereugo
u got em - take care of urself and keep us posted.

Mine too.

Bandera YaYa
10-26-2005, 04:40 PM
I'll be praying for good test results and a speedy recovery....geezzz.....you took some hits!! God Bless and I'll even dance around the mighty oak tree for ya....and with these cold nites, thats alot of love !!! Good Luck!! :)

lepfan
10-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I'll be praying for good test results and a speedy recovery....geezzz.....you took some hits!! God Bless and I'll even dance around the mighty oak tree for ya....and with these cold nites, thats alot of love !!! Good Luck!! :) Holler if ya need help dancing around the tree...I will bring a potion to warm us up ;) .

XWylieMom
10-26-2005, 05:06 PM
My prayers are with you!!

rhino33
10-26-2005, 07:28 PM
thanks to all who replied, ill let u know my results, tommorrow i have my x ray so thanks to all

Bandera YaYa
10-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Holler if ya need help dancing around the tree...I will bring a potion to warm us up ;) . Ahhhhhhhhhh.....shoot, I got some of that in my night stand....OH!! You said warming POTION....potion....yeah cool...er.....yeah that's good....ok bye! :eek: :eek: :devil: ;)

Will be including you in my prayers tonite....hang on....it'll be OK.....

Whiskey Tough
10-26-2005, 07:42 PM
i remember one game i played back in 1956, it was snowin and hailing and i got both my eyes gouged out on the first play. but i played the entire game despite ripping my right arm off and breakin both of my legs. i scored 5 touchdowns and kicked 3 field goals in the first half. i dont remember how many times i scored in the second half because i got 8 concussions in the 3rd quarter.

Bandera YaYa
10-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Whiskey Tough
i remember one game i played back in 1956, it was snowin and hailing and i got both my eyes gouged out on the first play. but i played the entire game despite ripping my right arm off and breakin both of my legs. i scored 5 touchdowns and kicked 3 field goals in the first half. i dont remember how many times i scored in the second half because i got 8 concussions in the 3rd quarter. Well, they say there's a ROTTEN apple in every bushel....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:seriously doubt you ever played a game....... :hand: :hand:

CheerMom
10-26-2005, 07:56 PM
Prayers are coming your way. Get better soon.

AJ_2005
10-26-2005, 11:32 PM
you got mine buddy

rhino33
10-27-2005, 07:24 PM
well i got my xray results and i guess there is a crack in my c3 or something and the doctor didnt clear me to play this week but he said "since my threshold for pain is so high that i might be able to play next week or the week after in the playoffs" i hope i can, if i do everything needed i will play but it wont be compfortable thats for sure, i was shocked when he said i might be able to play at all this season since it is cracked but i guess thats why he has the education well any way i gotta go

Boosty_Hondo
10-27-2005, 07:32 PM
that sucks that this happened to you but its good your gonna get to play but heck who isnt playin hurt this point in the season ... im playin with a slightly torn tendon, torn groin, 2 concusions,bruised clavical and sprained ankle... but my prayers are with ya hope you get back on the field soon

Bandera YaYa
10-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Well the news could have been worse, i guess.....just do what the doctors tell ya....hang in there....so I guess this is something that will heal on it's own??? :thinking: