PDA

View Full Version : Adidas410s...

Gobbla2001
10-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Lemme give you some help on your way to 1,000...

Tell me all about Abilene Wylie... Obviously the QB is doing well (urggh), but what about everyone else???

I know I really shouldn't care, seeing as Cuero is most-likely going D2 right (D1 rep could lose-out and still make the playoffs), but I am really interested in Abilene Wylie right now...

What else do they have on offense, I know they had a dependable receiver last year, is he back? What about out of the backfield? How about that D? Must of been heck replacing that LB...

You have 8 posts to go, if you feel like discussing 8 different things about A-Dub, separate 'em :D

Gobbla2001
10-25-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

Tell me all about Abilene Wylie... Obviously the QB is doing well (urggh), but what about everyone else???

I know I really shouldn't care, seeing as Cuero is most-likely going D2 right (D1 rep could lose-out and still make the playoffs), but I am really interested in Abilene Wylie right now...

What else do they have on offense, I know they had a dependable receiver last year, is he back? What about out of the backfield? How about that D? Must of been heck replacing that LB...

You have 8 posts to go, if you feel like discussing 8 different things about A-Dub, separate 'em :D

BTW, I'll be pulling for A-Dub out of the top two brackets and WOS outta the lower... no tellin' who I'll pull for in the championship game if these are infact the two in the big 'n... lots of respect from this Queero-folk...

Gobbla2001
10-25-2005, 07:05 PM
BTW, I'll be pulling for A-Dub out of the top two brackets and WOS outta the lower... no tellin' who I'll pull for in the championship game if these are infact the two in the big 'n... lots of respect from this Queero-folk...

PS: The last quote as well as this one are hints on how to get your post count up BWAHAHA...

jk, sometimes I just forget stuff...

Ranger Mom
10-25-2005, 07:06 PM
Who is trying to boost their post count? You or him? LOL:D

Gobbla2001
10-25-2005, 07:08 PM
ME....

Uh... AND HIM

Gimmie a break haha...

Adidas410s
10-25-2005, 07:26 PM
sorry...Tuesday night is TV night with WSOP, Boston Legal, Las Vegas, and Nip Tuck all on TV...but I will answer your questions one at a time anyways

Adidas410s
10-25-2005, 07:34 PM

Yeah Case is back and looking as good as ever. Overall, this is the first time the team has ever looked 100% confident every game out...even when down 20 to Graham in the 4th quarter. This year's biggest playmaker is a junior name Gary Edwards. He was a sophmore that would come in at RB and WR last year as well as play in the secondary. Incredibly fast kid with amazing ability. What impresses me even more is that he is deaf but to watch him play you could NEVER tell. There are many Wylie fans that do not know this about him. Their #1 receiver from last year is gone but a few new guys have stepped it up and looked good so far...

Adidas410s
10-25-2005, 07:47 PM
yeah just definitely not much in the talking mood tonight. Poker kinda has me down right now...playing as well as I have ever played and where last week was VERY profitable this week I have lost in 4 or 5 tourneys in a row when I was all-in with the best hand (having 70% or 80% odds to win) and losing all of the situations. In the short-run it happens and I will continue to be a profitable player in the long-run...but it's just frustrating right now! :thinking:

Adidas410s
10-25-2005, 07:48 PM
but then again...I guess I could always...

Adidas410s
10-25-2005, 07:48 PM
just write two more posts...

Adidas410s
10-25-2005, 07:50 PM
wait...make that one more...uh oh...seems like my computer is about to crash...NO!!!!!! :( :( :eek: :eek: :hairpunk: :hairpunk: :devil: :devil: :inlove: :inlove:

Dirty-D 04'
10-25-2005, 08:07 PM
pretty much adidas is saying he doesnt know

Dirty-D 04'
10-25-2005, 08:08 PM
and i also have no idea how all this works hahaha

football4life
10-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Wow that kid is deaf?!?! I think i know who you are talking about, we gameplanned around that guy last year, because anytime he came in, the ball went to him. I think he was #20. That is an amazing feat being deaf. Kudos to that kid. :clap:

44INAROW
10-25-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
sorry...Tuesday night is TV night Boston Legal,

Denny Crane - Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs....... Love that show :D :D

tyson105
10-25-2005, 11:18 PM
addidas410s, don't forget to include Wylie's NT, who, as I understand it, has been removed from more games since being ejected from the Graham-Wylie game.

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 11:24 PM
Will y'all please answer a question for me.....what does being deaf have to do with a kid's athletic ability, or work ethic?

Whsdogs
10-25-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
Will y'all please answer a question for me.....what does being deaf have to do with a kid's athletic ability, or work ethic?

welllll ill let u know he cant hear snap counts...audibles and the such...i ran track with him and handed him the baton and we would hand it off or another teamate would hand it off to him at a certain spot on the track and not by someone saying stick...why dont u get a late start on a 100 meter dash and still beet averone by 10 meters...not the easiest thing to do i bet...but gary is an awesome kid and im lucky to have been able to work with him since he was a freshmen.

injuredinmelee
10-26-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by tyson105
addidas410s, don't forget to include Wylie's NT, who, as I understand it, has been removed from more games since being ejected from the Graham-Wylie game.

He got ejected in the Decatur game fro throwing a punch and that was the last time. He has had some very quiet games since. But thanks for asking.

NateDawg39
10-26-2005, 12:53 AM
yeah that kid is good but if he wants a college future he needs to work on the attitude

RMAC
10-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Denny Crane - Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs....... Love that show :D :D

Denny Crane. . .

Donny Crane. . .

You planned that didn't you?

You bet your A$$ I did.

Ooohhhh.

Whiskey Tough
10-26-2005, 07:10 PM
handinthedirt...in what way does being deaf NOT effect you in sports. especially football??? i think it has to be extremely tough and frustrating being deaf on a football field. he doesnt just get on the field either, he is a gamebreaker. you couldnt hold his jock.

lostaussie
10-26-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
. This year's biggest playmaker is a junior name Gary Edwards. He was a sophmore that would come in at RB and WR last year as well as play in the secondary. Incredibly fast kid with amazing ability. What impresses me even more is that he is deaf but to watch him play you could NEVER tell.

this is cool. well not cool that he is deaf, but cool that he does not let his handicap (if you call it that) get in the way of being a star player. my hat is off to this young man. way to go gary.

crabman
10-26-2005, 09:43 PM
Denny Crane

Denny Crane

She's having my baby (Heather Locklear)

Denny Crane

He wishes......
:devil: