PDA

View Full Version : Posters that get the pot stirred.....LOL?

Paratrooper
10-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Who are your favorite posters for getting the pot stirred? Please don't call nobody names, but I have been on here and seen some posters that can really get it cranked up a notch. Course, I will beat myself up on this one, I know I am stirring the pot right now......LOL

SintonFan
10-25-2005, 06:16 PM
PPHSFan...
He banned himself just to stir the pot.:D

Paratrooper
10-25-2005, 06:27 PM
Some of my favorites for stirring the pot are Old Card, HighSchool Fan, and anyone with WOS in their user name.

Ranger Mom
10-25-2005, 06:27 PM
I know of several who don't even have to say much and I already see red!!:p

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 06:30 PM
LOL !!! Ditto!!!! :D

SintonFan
10-25-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I know of several who don't even have to say much and I already see red!!:p
lol
YaYa don't even need her crystal ball for this one.;)

smustangs
10-25-2005, 06:39 PM
i dont no bout stirin the pot on the whole board but bubba can get blackie goin and vice versa(spelling)

Paratrooper
10-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
lol
YaYa don't even need her crystal ball for this one.;)

A long time ago I was registered on this site, but then I had to deploy and deploy some more, but I remember some guy who used to come on here and put a hex on Bridge City every year. I can't remember his name, but those were some of the funniest post I had ever read. He always used to come on here and hex Bridge City against I think it was Orangefield. Does anyone remember that guy.

SintonFan
10-25-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
A long time ago I was registered on this site, but then I had to deploy and deploy some more, but I remember some guy who used to come on here and put a hex on Bridge City every year. I can't remember his name, but those were some of the funniest post I had ever read. He always used to come on here and hex Bridge City against I think it was Orangefield. Does anyone remember that guy.
Yes, he was POLYSE..... shhhhhh
we don't want him on here putting any kind of hexes on teams. :D
It was funny though.

Ranger Mom
10-25-2005, 06:42 PM

Polysemus13??

Ranger Mom
10-25-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Yes, he was POLYSE..... shhhhhh
we don't want him on here putting any kind of hexes on teams. :D
It was funny though.

OOPS!!

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 06:44 PM
Polysemus13?? Now you done gone and done it! :eek:

Paratrooper
10-25-2005, 06:44 PM
Polysemus13??

Yes old Poly.........gosh it has been years since he was on here. NOW THAT GUY COULD STIR THE POT LIKE NO OTHER!...lol. What ever happened to that guy does anyone know?

Ranger Mom
10-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Yes old Poly.........gosh it has been years since he was on here. NOW THAT GUY COULD STIR THE POT LIKE NO OTHER!...lol. What ever happened to that guy does anyone know?

He still pops in from time to time!

SintonFan
10-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Now you done gone and done it! :eek:
Quick go get some newts...:clap:

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2005, 06:47 PM

:eek: He was on in the last couple of weeks!

Ranger Mom
10-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: He was on in the last couple of weeks!

Yes he was!!

Doom and Destruction (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35209)

Paratrooper
10-25-2005, 06:48 PM

He didn't hex Bridge City this year........:( I have never seen nothing as funny on these boards as that. Maybe I should call him out.........LOL :D :D :D

Adidas410s
10-25-2005, 06:51 PM
though he never did for me evidently Jason did enough to get ROM'd. I was away from the boards for a few weeks...come back and he is GONE!!!

Paratrooper
10-25-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
though he never did for me evidently Jason did enough to get ROM'd. I was away from the boards for a few weeks...come back and he is GONE!!!

I remember Jason.......isn't he the one who took a picture of himself in an outhouse and posted it on here. I thought he had brother who was also on here.

Ranger Mom
10-25-2005, 06:56 PM
I remember Jason.......isn't he the one who took a picture of himself in an outhouse and posted it on here. I thought he had brother who was also on here.

Yeah...they both moved to ROMland!

Paratrooper
10-25-2005, 07:00 PM
Yeah...they both moved to ROMland!

When did he got ROM'd? Gosh I haven't been on here in years. I guess a lot of faces have changed.

sinton66
10-25-2005, 07:18 PM
Polysemous was never banned from the site. Obviously, he posted a couple of weeks ago. And, Poly, if you're reading this, nobody said they didn't want you here.

HighSchool Fan
10-25-2005, 07:33 PM
Some of my favorites for stirring the pot are Old Card, HighSchool Fan, and anyone with WOS in their user name.

i'm all for stirring the pot alittle, just be honest when you do the stirring.

SintonFan
10-25-2005, 07:33 PM
That's why I use smilies.:D
I hope want I meant is understood.;)

lostaussie
10-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Polysemous was never banned from the site. Obviously, he posted a couple of weeks ago. And, Poly, if you're reading this, nobody said they didn't want you here. from reading some of his former posts and lmao, i'm not to sure that he can actually read. but........i think that he do know how to strike a match.....

Bubba-Joe
10-25-2005, 09:21 PM
sniff sniff
my ole Buddie
Quail Killer
now that boy could shore stir a pot

a pot of beans

3afan
10-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
i went back and read some of the stuff that got jason rom'd and he, uh, got a raw deal .. of course now i'll probably get rom'd for even saying that

SintonFan
10-25-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
i went back and read some of the stuff that got jason rom'd and he, uh, got a raw deal .. of course now i'll probably get rom'd for even saying that
You know better than that...:hand:

Old Cardinal
10-25-2005, 10:21 PM
My all time favorite was a kid from Newton named 3A Roy(I think that is correct) he would make me laugh on most all his post!

Next had to be ole "Poly"

Rainman
10-25-2005, 11:16 PM
yes

Hupernikomen
10-25-2005, 11:41 PM

You mean he still POKES his head in here every once in a while. BTW perhaps that is the reason for BC new found success after many years of disappointment and senior abandoments (according to OC)....Poly has lifted the curse??