PDA

View Full Version : Special Youth Hunts

Bubba-Joe
10-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Bubba Joe has been busy these past few days - gettin everything ready for the special YOUTH HUNT out at the Mesquite Springs Ranch-

Our youth hunt numbers are down this year - only got me 5 kids, comin this weekend
Little Bubba Joe Junior has seen some good signs the past few days from his blind, and he is very excited about his 4 buddies chances Sat and Sunday

As for the rest of you folks remember that Dove season closes for most of the state this Sunday afternoon- but the real hunters season opens this Sat ( I am talkin bout them QUAIL- Bubba's pointers are ready to go Sam and Blue got clear noses and keen eyes

only one thing this ole boy likes as much as Huntin is 3A High School Football

Bullaholic
10-25-2005, 01:38 PM
Nothing more fun than watching a kid's eyes after he shoots his first deer, Bubba, except watching their eyes when you give a knife and say, "Now, go "dress" him."

Bubba-Joe
10-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Ususally depends on their age and how much exposure the kid has had around hunting

We keep one blind open on the Ranch for 1st time kid hunters only - it is our largest Blind - I usually have the youngsters father or another male father figure in their life go with em.

It is great site when a kid gets that first set of horns to hang on the wall

Keepin em calm enough to shoot is the hard part - that and talking them into not shootin the first doe that walks up