PDA

View Full Version : Thursday's menu for the college guys....

Chief Woodman
10-23-2003, 01:17 PM
Spagettii with homemade sauce that has simmered for hours and hours. Good ole iced tea with garlic bread. Chocolate cake and vanilla cake. For the more refined taste, homemade wild plum sorbet. Good thing I work out as much as I do. Yum Yum.

Bandera YaYa
10-23-2003, 01:26 PM
...you are one evil person.....

"Stay back" guys, I think the sauce is laced with poison!! eek! eek!

Chief Woodman
10-23-2003, 01:30 PM
No poison. My bride fixed it for her baby...no more love can be shown than a woman cooking for her little baby...even if he is 6' tall and 220 lbs. I sure am glad he lives here!

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 01:30 PM
eek! :confused: eek! :confused: eek! :confused: eek!

Chief Woodman
10-23-2003, 01:31 PM
and the sorbet....to die for!

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 01:45 PM
What Gobbla had last night...

Fluffy tortillas filled with cooked ground hamburger meat, two different kind of cheeses, re-fried beans, onions and two different types of salsa...

Tonight's menu?

Either grilled or chicken fried chicken breast with whichever veggie's gets cooked and something else I'm sure...

Desert? I really never eat desert...

Bandera YaYa
10-23-2003, 02:33 PM
Gobbla2001:

Fluffy tortillas filled with cooked ground hamburger meat, two different kind of cheeses, re-fried beans, onions and two different types of salsa...

Tonight's menu?

Either grilled or chicken fried chicken breast with whichever veggie's gets cooked and something else I'm sure...

Desert? I really never eat desert......yummmmmm...why didn't you invite me over last nite??? I had Chinese take out! :D

Gobbla2001
10-23-2003, 02:46 PM
Bandera YaYa:

Gobbla2001:

Tonight's menu?

Desert? I really never eat desert......yummmmmm...why didn't you invite me over last nite??? I had Chinese take out! :D YOU HAD CHINESE??? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME...

My parents don't like Chinese... Actually, my mother doesn't mind it, but my step-dad's a meat, potatoes and beans and ketchup type of guy so Chinese is something I get on my own time and from my own wallet...

shellman54
10-23-2003, 04:26 PM
ok, well, i have two softball games tonight, but afterwards, we'll be eating hot dogs and drinking some well deserved beer. can't get any better than that!!!!

weatherag07
10-23-2003, 05:16 PM
Chief Woodman:
Spagettii with homemade sauce that has simmered for hours and hours. Good ole iced tea with garlic bread. Chocolate cake and vanilla cake. For the more refined taste, homemade wild plum sorbet. Good thing I work out as much as I do. Yum Yum.OMG...that's killing me! It sounds so good...especially if it were MEAT sauce...YUM!
But hey, I had some ceasar salad and fettucine alfredo earlier...that is some good stuff.
But homemade sounds better! That's why I'm going home tomorrow! :D

<small>[ October 23, 2003, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: weatherag07 ]</small>

Chief Woodman
10-23-2003, 06:42 PM
SOS! SOS! Too much food, send help. I am so full I can hardly move. PLEASE help.......