CC West Oso vs Port Isabel
Cuero vs Wharton
Poteet vs Liberty Hill
Ingleside vs Cotulla
Orange Grove vs Rio Hondo

Fish's mom
10-25-2005, 12:04 AM
Looks alot like last years
I'd like to see Cotulla Cowboys again. same field as last year too. It was a beautiful stadium. I beleive it was called Sans Stadium just outside of San Antonio.

Guess Port Isabel is doing better? Can anyone tell me about Port Isabel, dang it's Week 9, season has flown by? Our district is pretty much up in the air except for Sinton. To close to call yet.....But your predictions seem possible:)

Fish's mom
10-25-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Looks alot like last years
I'd like to see Cotulla Cowboys again. same field as last year too. It was a beautiful stadium. I beleive it was called Sans Stadium just outside of San Antonio.

Guess Port Isabel is doing better? Can anyone tell me about Port Isabel, dang it's Week 9, season has flown by? Our district is pretty much up in the air except for Sinton. To close to call yet.....But your predictions seem possible:)

:doh: found my answer on the Tarpons in another thread. My mistake, sorry Matthew

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2005, 06:09 AM
It's been a while since we've played Poteet. :)

Ranger Mom
10-25-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It's been a while since we've played Poteet. :)

I've never even HEARD of Poteet!

3afan
10-25-2005, 08:42 AM
isnt Poteet the "Strawberry Capital of the World" ???

LINK (http://www.strawberryfestival.com/)

AJ_2005
10-25-2005, 09:19 AM
GO ZAPATA BEAT HIDALGO

Paratrooper
10-25-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by 3afan

I thought Poteet was a cajun word for meaning you were able to have a lot of babies.......lol :D

Johnny Utah
10-25-2005, 09:23 AM
Bellville /Giddings is going to be HUGE. WOS is going to meet a very good team in the third round if they get that far. Div. 1 from Region 3 is going to be STOUT!!!! Watch out for Cameron in D2, and Liberty Hill!!!

Ranger Mom
10-25-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
I thought Poteet was a cajun word for meaning you were able to have a lot of babies.......lol :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

nexfan
10-25-2005, 09:39 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Matthew328
[B]Division 1

Reg 3

Waco Connally vs Groesbeck
Giddings vs Bellville
Palestine vs Silsbee
Huffman vs W Orange-Stark

Reg 4

West Columbia vs Gonzales
Bandera vs Somerset
Hondo vs Sinton
Zapata vs Hidalgo

Region 3 Projections

Waco Connaly
Giddings Giddings
West Orange Stark
Palestine
West Orange Stark West Orange Stark

Region 4 Projections

Columbia
Bandera Columbia
Columbia
Sinton Sinton
Zapata

cjeffsjeep
10-25-2005, 10:01 AM
can we(Cuero) play PI in austin agin?

44INAROW
10-25-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by cjeffsjeep

:D :D :D :D :D :D but their revenge was sweet the next year :(

Necked
10-25-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I've never even HEARD of Poteet!

Is this the same as Mesquite Poteet? One of my favorite school names......

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Necked
Is this the same as Mesquite Poteet? One of my favorite school names......

No. Mesquite Poteet is close to Dallas. The 3a Poteet is S of San Antonio.

hoosierdaddy
10-25-2005, 02:38 PM
So you are thinking Gatesville will lose out and not go as the D1? There are 4 teams that are 2-1 in that district so it's still anyones spot to win or lose in good ol' 17-3A. The region III playoffs are going to be a dog fight all the way in D1. Good luck to everyone on the rest of their season (and post season if you are fortunate)

footballgal
10-25-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by cjeffsjeep

That would be nice, BUT not this year, maybe next year.:D

footballgal
10-25-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

LINK (http://www.strawberryfestival.com/)

Great festival! I remember those aggies from Poteet :inlove:

Paratrooper
10-25-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by footballgal
Great festival! I remember those aggies from Poteet :inlove:

Just curious, but what do you do at a strawberry festival? I am sure you eat strawberry's, but it is kinda like the Bubba Gump shrimp thing..........("well, Forrest there's boiled shrimp, shrimp et touffe, fried shrimp,.....etc.")

WOS1
10-25-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Bellville /Giddings is going to be HUGE. WOS is going to meet a very good team in the third round if they get that far. Div. 1 from Region 3 is going to be STOUT!!!! Watch out for Cameron in D2, and Liberty Hill!!!

Please don't assume we're going to win our first 2 playoff games. Someone will come back later and say WE were saying we were going to win them.... I just hope we can win the first one and then go from there.

micu98
10-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Just curious, but what do you do at a strawberry festival? I am sure you eat strawberry's, but it is kinda like the Bubba Gump shrimp thing..........("well, Forrest there's boiled shrimp, shrimp et touffe, fried shrimp,.....etc.")
have a lot of strawberry wine and food, just a big party

SintonFan
10-25-2005, 06:33 PM
Actually when I first went to the strawberry festival I was suprised. It is actually a big event with lots of live music, tons of good food and beer. Not knocking the town or anything but there was quite a few trailer house displays set up there.:D

marlin fan
10-25-2005, 06:41 PM
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not another Marlin vs. China Spring playoff game!!!! im still not over last years!!!

Buccaneer
10-29-2005, 02:03 PM
Mathis will not make it! Ingleside may not!

LH Panther Mom
10-29-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Mathis will not make it! Ingleside may not!

Not to worry.....he'll rework it. :)

RoTexRider3
10-29-2005, 02:15 PM
Wharton is done...The're out...They can't make the playoffs this year! From 25-3A it will be: West Columbia, Stafford, and Sweeny!

LH Panther Mom
10-29-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by RoTexRider3
Wharton is done...The're out...They can't make the playoffs this year! From 25-3A it will be: West Columbia, Stafford, and Sweeny!

Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Not to worry.....he'll rework it. :)

Crow22
10-29-2005, 02:21 PM
Wrong buddy..

Its West Columbia, Needville, and the winner of Stafford/Sweeny...

Needville and WC are playing for the district championship this week. Needville has locked up the top seed in D2.....

I guess the Jays didn't get the memo about "not making the playoffs."

lol....

gobbler grad
10-29-2005, 02:37 PM
Dang it, I wanted Sinton so bad...since we missed that chance earlier in the season...:(
good luck Pirates

Stownhorse
10-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Any predictions or projections on Reg. 1 and Reg. 2 Mathew????????????

44INAROW
10-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by RoTexRider3

Needville is in - Cuero plays the winner of the Stafford/Sweeny game

Sinton Pirate#2
10-30-2005, 10:44 AM
wow this reall blows lol...no offense gonzalez but why the heck did u have to make the playoffs...i wanted that cuero team so0o bad in regis lol...o0o well good luck to yall gobblers...well it looks like its gunna be the winner of zapata/sinton playing west columbia this year for regionals...then for semis all roads lead to bellville/WOS...it seems D1 is getting pretty weak this year with only a couple state ranked teams in it...hmmm

SintonFan_inAustin
10-30-2005, 01:25 PM
if that holds true to form looks like if Sinton makes it back to regional Final the first two games will be some traveling as Hondo and Zapata have both came to Corpus in the there last meetings

ro_tex_solja
10-30-2005, 02:24 PM
i think sinton will lose to west columbia

sinton66
10-30-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
if that holds true to form looks like if Sinton makes it back to regional Final the first two games will be some traveling as Hondo and Zapata have both came to Corpus in the there last meetings

Doesn't matter in Hondo's case. Last time we played them was three years ago. I think we flip again this time. May flip again in Zapata's case (if we make it to that round). First time 2 years ago was in Laredo, last year closer to here. The courtesy swap has been served already.