PDA

View Full Version : i feel left out

lostaussie
10-24-2005, 07:54 PM
where is the reg II game of the week?

NateDawg39
10-24-2005, 07:55 PM
Must not be any worth noting...I mean really look at the others!! They arent that good!!

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
where is the reg II game of the week?

You have a game in mind? :)

FootballChik98
10-24-2005, 08:04 PM
The Van-Brownsboro game should be a good one, but I don't think we have any posters from either town so it might not stir up too much debate! :thinking:

lostaussie
10-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You have a game in mind? :) just went through the whole schedule and it is bad. best game if you call it that was van at brownsboro. durn, i never thought i would hear myself say that. the only other choice would be atlanta at d'field, but we been giving them 2 much pr lately and evidently neither can handle it. lol

lostaussie
10-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by FootballChik98
The Van-Brownsboro game should be a good one, but I don't think we have any posters from either town so it might not stir up too much debate! :thinking:

i love it when football chick reads my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2005, 08:09 PM
just went through the whole schedule and it is bad. best game if you call it that was van at brownsboro. durn, i never thought i would hear myself say that. the only other choice would be atlanta at d'field, but we been giving them 2 much pr lately and evidently neither can handle it. lol

Now you see my dilemna. The "best" games in several regions, have been in the spotlight. I saw a couple that sounded pretty decent, but the lack of posters puts a damper. :(

lostaussie
10-24-2005, 08:12 PM
well if you put up the browsboro /van game we can talk about them and they won't know :)

FootballChik98
10-24-2005, 08:15 PM
i love it when football chick reads my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's true, great minds think alike! :D