PDA

View Full Version : To Bridgeport...from Decatur

NateDawg39
10-24-2005, 04:17 PM
I would like to personaly thank all the fans of the Bridgeport Bulls on how well they treated Eagle Stadium Friday night. I heard from many people than it was the cleanest mess ever at the Stadium on the visitor side. Now im not sayin that im surprised or anything. Im just wanting to say thanks for putting trash and food where it belongs:) A few weeks ago when Castleberry came to town, they left a huge mess that could be seen from the home side very easily!:mad: But thanks for the care yall had Friday and I hope we treat Bull Memorial Stadium with the same respect for years to come!;)

Bullaholic
10-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I would like to personaly thank all the fans of the Bridgeport Bulls on how well they treated Eagle Stadium Friday night. I heard from many people than it was the cleanest mess ever at the Stadium on the visitor side. Now im not sayin that im surprised or anything. Im just wanting to say thanks for putting trash and food where it belongs:) A few weeks ago when Castleberry came to town, they left a huge mess that could be seen from the home side very easily!:mad: But thanks for the care yall had Friday and I hope we treat Bull Memorial Stadium with the same respect for years to come!;)

You don't leave too big a mess when you leave before halftime, Nate. And I hope you guys feel really "ill" when you come to Bull stadium next season---just like we felt this year. But, thanks for the nice words after "molesting" us.

NateDawg39
10-24-2005, 04:25 PM
:eek: Well, I wouldnt call it molesting...more like...well yeah i would call it that!:thinking: I still think yall will go far in the playoffs though. I have a feeling the Bulls will come together and post at least 4 more wins in a row. Good luck!!

Bullaholic
10-24-2005, 04:28 PM
Thanks, Nate. We've got to find some answers, especially on "D". I can't remember a game I ever watched where the losing team put up 518 yds of offense and had 52 points hung on them before the half. Just incredible.

NateDawg39
10-24-2005, 04:31 PM
Thats what is sooooo great about the rivalry! Its usually a mystery of how each team comes out on top or on bottom! Strange games are awaiting for many games to come i think;)

slpybear the bullfan
10-24-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks Nate...it was nice of you to post that.

I really, really, really, enjoy this rivalry. I have a good time with the bantering before the game but then afterwards it is usually pretty civil. I work in Decatur and the Bridgeport Guys and Decatur Guys at work have a good time before and after the game.

(And as Bullaholic put it... after that kind of defeat it is usually pretty quiet anyway!)

Good luck again and keep it going!