PDA

View Full Version : Big Game In Reg II

LE FAN
10-24-2005, 12:25 PM
I know Reg II dont get much following on this board compared to some but this week Atlanta travels to Daingerfield. Daingerfield started the year out a fire as Daingerfield normally does but have lost the last two. Not sure whats up with the Tigers. Atlanta plays that murderous non district schedule as we all know, rated toughest in the state. Rabbits lost a heart breaker to Liberty Eylau last week in O/T. Daingerfield has its back against the wall for the first time in years. They do have something going for them they are at home which they've only lost once i think in the past five years or so. Should be a great game

lostaussie
10-24-2005, 12:47 PM
what has happened to d'field? they beat gilmer to break our streak, lose to a good l/e team and then get thumped by jefferson, who gilmer beat 39-0. do you know something we don't? not making any sense to me.

i think atlanta wins this game and knocks d'field out of playoffs. if that happens we will face jefferson first round.

LE FAN
10-24-2005, 01:25 PM
I kind of know whats going on in Tigerland. Look for big improvements this week against the Bunnies. Not saying the Tigers win cause Atlanta is Atlanta but dont be surprised to see a Tiger victory either. Also looking for PG to play Jefferson big. Hang on this district isn't finished yet