PDA

View Full Version : Thanx to the Decatur Eagles I'm having crow for lunch!

BullFrog Dad
10-24-2005, 11:20 AM
My hat's off to Decatur for having an outstanding season! I didn't give them much credit before the season with the graduation hit and the Godbolt transfer but they proved me wrong BIGTIME! Good Luck in the Playoffs!

VWG
10-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
My hat's off to Decatur for having an outstanding season! I didn't give them much credit before the season with the graduation hit and the Godbolt transfer but they proved me wrong BIGTIME! Good Luck in the Playoffs!

I will join you on the crow for lunch. I put in for an upset victory by Bridgeport this past week. I said in a previous post that the key for the Bulls to beat Decatur was to contain their QB, Cobb.... and well, they didn't!

District303aPastPlayer
10-24-2005, 11:43 AM
room for a third?

Bullaholic
10-24-2005, 11:49 AM
The Bulls didn't contain anybody on Decatur, BFDad, and I've had several big helpings of that "crow" myself. Sorry all you guys got in on the dining experience.

RMAC
10-24-2005, 11:53 AM
I really didn't think we'd lose to them when we played them earlier but they showed that they really are more than a 3-man team after last year. They had a lot of guys step it up and that shows a lot of character.

DHS_EagleFan
10-24-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad

Thanks BFD!!!!
Sometimes those guys waiting in the shadows behind the superstars can prove to have what it takes to step up.....if given the chance.
Good luck on the rest of your season.

spiveyrat
10-24-2005, 12:19 PM
Speaking of crow... Where are all the Kirbyville Mildcat posters? :thinking:

jakarta101
10-24-2005, 12:21 PM
DId yall hear about the kid from decatur that threw the waterballon?? Thats just down right classless......

NateDawg39
10-24-2005, 12:45 PM
Im tired of hearin about what the kid from Decatur did!! IT HAPPENS ANYWHERE YOU GO!! Its not like this didnt happen last year and its not like Bridgeport didnt do anything either buddy!! How bout somebody scratching WDA on a friends car!! Oh if you dont know what that means it stands for WHIP DECATURS @$$!! All weekend its been (Did yall here what Decatur did!?) or They are soooooo classless!! let it go guys its teenagers!! and its a rivalry!!85 years worth!!

NateDawg39
10-24-2005, 01:45 PM
SHUT UP!!!!:(

slpybear the bullfan
10-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Guys.... For every Decatur did something bad story, there is a Bridgeport did something bad story.

It is a rivalry and kids will do stupid things. Hopefully, the school officials take care of as much of it as they can.

slpybear

ps - I am finding the Crow is best served sauteed and goes great with a Crown and Coke minus the Coke.

NateDawg39
10-24-2005, 05:38 PM
read the above..i have a tendency to say mean things right now so read the above for what would be a nice comment compared to what i have to say about the incedent.