PDA

View Full Version : WC vs. Palacios Predictions

3&2count
10-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Let's get it started.

LogieJoeBean001
10-24-2005, 11:28 AM
PLEASE....give me a bloomin' break here.

As if there is any question who's gonna win this one....maybe like 75-0 (just kidding about that)...but WC by a big, big margin.

District303aPastPlayer
10-24-2005, 11:40 AM
The Sharks sink this week...

WC by at least 40

Necked
10-24-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by LogieJoeBean001
As if there is any question who's gonna win this one....maybe like 75-0 (just kidding about that)...but WC by a big, big margin.

Don't look for us to blast them like we did Stafford, as we have some respect for Treybig's team, attitude wise. Not like Stafford (you know why Logie.....)

BlueBlood
10-24-2005, 01:27 PM
WC by 90.

htowntransplant
10-24-2005, 01:30 PM
WC by 5 TD's

rhs78
10-24-2005, 02:03 PM
The Sharks get caught and strungup at the marina by the Roughnecks.
by atleast 40 points.

LogieJoeBean001
10-24-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Necked
Don't look for us to blast them like we did Stafford, as we have some respect for Treybig's team, attitude wise. Not like Stafford (you know why Logie.....)

Not really...but I'm sure you'll tell me. Actually, I've been trying to figure it out...but haven't yet.

Attitude wise????? (Now that's a strange statement)

nexfan
10-24-2005, 02:25 PM
Columbia should take it by quite a few points, I would say. We should try to put up some Liberty Hill numbers.... can I get a 60 spot?

District303aPastPlayer
10-24-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by nexfan
Columbia should take it by quite a few points, I would say. We should try to put up some Liberty Hill numbers.... can I get a 60 spot?

find the endzone 10 times... that a Liberty Hill night :)

Necked
10-24-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by LogieJoeBean001
Not really...but I'm sure you'll tell me. Actually, I've been trying to figure it out...but haven't yet.

Attitude wise????? (Now that's a strange statement)

Think about #54 then it'll come to you. Alot of punks on that team. Nailed our kicker at least four times, hard, on PAT's. He hasn't kicked the same since then. I ask you, what the heck difference is a blocked PAT gonna make when your down 40 points? Punks.....wish we had started going for two instead...

neck_06
10-25-2005, 07:34 AM
West Columbia by a bunch

LogieJoeBean001
10-25-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Necked
Think about #54 then it'll come to you. Alot of punks on that team. Nailed our kicker at least four times, hard, on PAT's. He hasn't kicked the same since then. I ask you, what the heck difference is a blocked PAT gonna make when your down 40 points? Punks.....wish we had started going for two instead...

Man oh man, have ya ever got THAT right! #54 was horrible all night long. He was an attitude and a half all by himself. I watched him really taunting our kicker, just kept pushin and shovin but our kicker wouldn't give in to him. Then he went running for his sideline pointing back at our kicker and then toward his sideline, like he was crying about not being able to get anything started. I saw him on several other plays besides that one too. He was a real piece of work, that one!

Hate to hear that about yer kicker. I hope things get better for him.

I think there were a lot of "punk" type things going on. Heard they were holding down our guys after plays were over and when our guys tried to get up, it looked like we were the ones with the attitude and we'd get a personal foul. Guess that's what their plan was and it worked.