PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Joe's Top 13 - 3a Teams

Bubba-Joe
10-24-2005, 10:14 AM
Bubba aint posted a top 10 - eleven 12 nor 13 in a while so guess I will today....

#1 The big bad Gobblers from Cuero Texas - carefull you turkeys huntin season opens soon.....

#2 WOS Mustangs - not even a hurricane can stop these hosses...

#3 Cameron Yoe - escaped a close one
but a win is a win

#4 Abilene Wylie - only Graham has tested em this year, Bulldogs should have easy time to the quarters in DI

#5 Sinton - bunch of pirates are raidin a plunderin all over south Texas

#6 Wimberly - Texans are ridin high these days

#7 Gainesville - spotted cats are startin to roar in the central part of the state

#8 Giddings - aint got a clue what they call this bunch but I know they took them YOE MEN to the limit this past week

#9 - Sweetwater - When this bunch of Caballos get healthy watch out

#10 Monahans - this bunch of Lobos are gonna make some folks think they have returned to the late 80's in 4A football - Mickey got em goin out west.... undefeated is tough in the Permian Basin

#11 Rice Cons. - these birds are eatin more than rice....

#12 Tatum - the O-Neils ( or whatever they call themselves) are to be respected... sorry I don't know this mascot either...

#13 snyder tiggers - figure I give em a lucky number for this week - gonna get dealt with by Wylie - them (SANDY fur) Dogs got a long memory ....

Well there they is
pick em apart if ya want tool

Bubba-Joe
10-24-2005, 11:02 AM

Curly
10-24-2005, 01:16 PM
Agree with all of em except where you got Monahans
that should be MULESHOE

GreenMonster
10-24-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Curly
Agree with all of em except where you got Monahans
that should be MULESHOE

The Mules got "kicked" out due to their untimely loss to the Cooper Pie Rats.

Bearkat
10-24-2005, 01:32 PM
Giddings Buffalos

lostaussie
10-24-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe

#12 Tatum - the O-Neils ( or whatever they call themselves) are to be respected... sorry I don't know this mascot either...

that would be the eagles. the tatum eagles. and there 8-0 record looks pretty good right now, don't it. problem is they ain't played nobody. in region II i will go so far as to say they are about the 5th best team. i believe l/e, atlanta, gilmer, and dallas madison are all better than the unbeaten tatum eagles. ask um' who delivered there last loss and how bad was it. they quit half way through the 3rd quarter.

Bubba-Joe
10-24-2005, 01:38 PM
Crap
Gilmer gave everybody they played thier last loss in the playoffs last year

still
gota give some props for bein unbeaten this late in the season

lostaussie
10-24-2005, 01:41 PM
i'm not knockin your pick. i'm just sayin they are going out early. i don't think they will make it to us. but then again , we might not make it to them!!!!!!!!

donjuan
10-24-2005, 02:48 PM
how do you figure that Curly? Monahans beat Seminole 62-13 and Muleshoe beat Seminole 28-9 or something like that. Muleshoe has one loss and Monahans is undefeated.

mulefan
10-24-2005, 05:28 PM
sometimes a loss does you good. monahans is tough though i look for them to beat whomever they face in the first round.

lobo12
10-24-2005, 11:10 PM
they will win their first round matchup in my opinion and go far contradicting my earlier prediction in the year........like i said though it hurts not having the starters play an entire game, and it hurts not having any competition yet