PDA

View Full Version : How bout those Cowboys?

jakarta101
10-24-2005, 08:41 AM
The "d" played good enough for a win.......what happened?

neck_06
10-24-2005, 08:42 AM
the "o" didn't

jakarta101
10-24-2005, 08:45 AM
I just want to say that Roy WIlliams is the badest man alive!! The "o" didnt look goob but they werent horrible....i think that the absence of flozel adams, jj, dat nyuen really didnt play a factor in the game.....

AggieJohn
10-24-2005, 08:49 AM
parcells hit one out of the park...oh wait that was one of his assisstant coaches

neck_06
10-24-2005, 08:52 AM
i think that the thing that killed the boys' what when they got the ball on the Seahawk 10 yard line after a fumbled punt, run 3 plays to no avail, then cortez MISSES the 28 yard field goal.

i'm surprised that larry allen didn't just kill him right there on the field

JasperDog94
10-24-2005, 08:56 AM
Kick a stinking field goal already!!!!!!! If they had made that one that they missed, they're up by 10 and Seattle has to go for an onsides kick late in the game. No int for Seattle to set up the game winning fieldgoal. It all comes down to special teams in this one.

Bull's-eye
10-24-2005, 10:44 AM
Cowboys need to go for the "jugular" and not keep letting teams stay close. Two times after turnovers, the Cowboys play conservative and settle for the FG's. In Cortez defense, the snap wasn't very good. Romo made a great play to get the ball down, but Cortez had already stopped his motion. Where is the offense that opened up things against Philly? Hope Cowboy fans have a strong heart, because most of their games will go down to the wire. Parcell's ego is holding this team back! He thinks he can run the ball down his opponnent's throat, play good defense and win by 3 points. Throwing the ball on 1st or 2nd down would open up the running game and make the passing game more dangerous (See the Philly game). You can't just run the ball every down and force your QB hit 3rd down passes on a consistant basis, especially when the defense knows the pass is coming.

AJ_2005
10-25-2005, 09:42 AM
them my boys win or loose

NateDawg39
10-25-2005, 09:44 AM
Theyll bounce back next week!

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 10:16 AM
Parcels is a stupid, ignorant dumbutt......I hope he loses every game here on out.....would sure sux to have him as a coach.....tacky and classless!! That asst coach should have knocked HIM on HIS butt in front of national TV !!
Oh yeah...Jerry hired him....go figure...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JasperDog94
10-25-2005, 10:26 AM
I guess I'm in the minority. I love Parcels.:)

Ranger Mom
10-25-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Parcels is a stupid, ignorant dumbutt......I hope he loses every game here on out.....would sure sux to have him as a coach.....tacky and classless!! That asst coach should have knocked HIM on HIS butt in front of national TV !!
Oh yeah...Jerry hired him....go figure...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:clap: You can always count on a YaYa to get right to the heart of things!!;)

spiveyrat
10-25-2005, 10:41 AM
I hope he loses every game here on out.....

BLASPHEMY!!!

pirate4state
10-25-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
BLASPHEMY!!! Yep. :o

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 10:45 AM
Parcels is a stupid, ignorant dumbutt......

Dear Jihad Ya-Ya,
Please explain your brilliant comment about a coach who does nothing but win...most of the time. The mouthy assistant coach should, and probably will be fired. Jerry Jones is one of the best owners in the league...the man has 3 more Super Bowl rings than 95% of the other owners in the league, you're right, he doesnt' know what he's doing. Who is your team and owner?
Proud American,
HandNtheDirt

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
Dear Jihad Ya-Ya,
Please explain your brilliant comment about a coach who does nothing but win...most of the time. The mouthy assistant coach should, and probably will be fired. Jerry Jones is one of the best owners in the league...the man has 3 more Super Bowl rings than 95% of the other owners in the league, you're right, he doesnt' know what he's doing. Who is your team and owner?
Proud American,
HandNtheDirt Dear headNthebutt,

No mouthy assistant coach should be hit by his boss... much less on national tv. So being a sometimes winning coach and owner justifys this kind of behavior??? Don't think so....case closed.......so close ya' mouth!!

FYI...I prefer the Texans and the Washington Redskins.....thank you!!...Ha..can't get more american than that!!!!! :p :p :D

pirate4state
10-25-2005, 11:32 AM
Dear headNthebutt, LMAO!!

FYI...I prefer the Washington Redskins.. :doh: Say it isn't so Yaya!!! :(

jakarta101
10-25-2005, 11:43 AM
I dont think that parcells was out of line at all....it is his team and his sideline....if that ass. coach doesnt like it than stop walkin up to the HEAD COACH or quit!!!

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 11:55 AM
No mouthy assistant coach should be hit by his boss... much less on national tv. So being a sometimes winning coach and owner justifys this kind of behavior??? Don't think so....case closed.......so close ya' mouth!!
FYI...I prefer the Texans and the Washington Redskins.....thank you!!...Ha..can't get more american than that!!!!![/COLOR] :p :p :D

Jihad Ya Ya,
You've never played the game, therefore, you don't know the game, and yeah, it was called for. "Case closed," that's cute. Darling, tell us something the owners of your Texans and Skins have done...besides lose. Can you even tell us their names, without researching. And really, the only thing American about Texans and Skins is that they play an American game. You want American...What about America's Team? You want partiotic, what about the Patriots?

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 12:42 PM
Jihad Ya Ya,
I hope you're not doing any NFL owner research!
Proud American,
HandNtheDirt

ro_tex_solja
10-25-2005, 12:50 PM
the cowboys have excited everyone in american but unfornately they are beginning the downfall and will go all the way to the bottom...they will miss the playoffs...which is fine with me cuz the only thing i like about them is roy williams...lol

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 12:57 PM
I disagree, they are about to get two of their key players back from injury, their leading tackler on D, Dat, and their leading rusher on O, JJ.

JasperDog94
10-25-2005, 01:01 PM
Anyone that thinks this team is on the way down either a.) Knows nothing about football. or b.) Hates the Dallas Cowboys.

When and if JJ can get in and stay healthy, he'll be in the top 10 running backs in the league.

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 01:09 PM
Dear headNthebutt :p :p :D

ROFLMAO....someone should have pm'd me that I was missing a good laugh by not reading this thread!:D

You two crack me up!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

spiveyrat
10-25-2005, 01:14 PM

FYI...I prefer the Texans and the Washington Redskins.....thank you!!...Ha..can't get more american than that!!!!! :p :p :D

REDSKINS??? You're on the verdge of excommunication from the state!!! :eek:

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 01:15 PM
Jihad Ya Ya,
You've never played the game, therefore, you don't know the game, and yeah, it was called for. "Case closed," that's cute. Darling, tell us something the owners of your Texans and Skins have done...besides lose. Can you even tell us their names, without researching. And really, the only thing American about Texans and Skins is that they play an American game. You want American...What about America's Team? You want partiotic, what about the Patriots? Ohhhhhhhhhhh ....so you are one of those people who thinks hitting someone is OK.....my bad. :tongue: :flamingmaI'm not gonna agrue with you.....fine, go dallas....oh baby oh baby........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 01:18 PM
Darling,

Uh ohhhh, that would be a fighting word! :D

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
REDSKINS??? You're on the verdge of excommunication from the state!!! :eek: When I was growing up, my dad and bro lived and breathed the Dallas Cowboys....so I chose the Washington Redskins, so we could have FRIENDLY discussions during the games.......just stuck all these years! Besides Joe Gibbs is a good coach ....and that Joe Theisman was a HOTTIE !!! :D :p :kiss:

HighSchool Fan
10-25-2005, 01:24 PM
...and that Joe Theisman was a HOTTIE !!! :D :p :kiss:

you didn't have high standards did ya :D

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Uh ohhhh, that would be a fighting word! :D Yeah.....I figured he had enough on his plate from me to deal with......so I cut him some slack! (hmmmmmm......a spotted newt should do the trick....) :evillaugh :evillaugh :evilgrin:

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Jihad Blah Blah
How typical of someone who has pink text....parcells didn't hit anybody, he physically told his assistant to get his dumb*** away from the official before his loud mouth got them flagged, but he didn't hit him. If that offended you, how can you watch and enjoy football, or any other contact sport? Seems like you should have been tuned in on Lifetime or Oxygen, instead of watching a contest where emotions run higher than you'll ever know.
Proud American,
HandNtheDirt

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
you didn't have high standards did ya :D Awwww...I thought he hung the moon...when he snapped his leg, I remember crying!!
.......*sigh....swoon*.....those were the days..... :inlove: :inlove:

ro_tex_solja
10-25-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Anyone that thinks this team is on the way down either a.) Knows nothing about football. or b.) Hates the Dallas Cowboys.

When and if JJ can get in and stay healthy, he'll be in the top 10 running backs in the league.

actually i do hate the cowboys but it doesnt take a genius to see that the cowboys arent goin to win their division...it was a fluke win against the eagles with an injured mcnabb...

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 01:38 PM
Jihad Blah Blah
How typical of someone who has pink text....parcells didn't hit anybody, he physically told his assistant to get his dumb*** away from the official before his loud mouth got them flagged, but he didn't hit him. If that offended you, how can you watch and enjoy football, or any other contact sport? Seems like you should have been tuned in on Lifetime or Oxygen, instead of watching a contest where emotions run higher than you'll ever know.
Proud American,
HandNtheDirt Uhh...how do you physically tell someone something?????? Hmmmmm....interesting choice of words.......I love sports, and the players can rough each other up all day long, and I'll cheer for more....but what happened on that sideline was waaaaaaay different. ........anyways, you have a great day.... :hand:

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 01:40 PM
....and that Joe Theisman was a HOTTIE !!! [/COLOR] :D :p :kiss:

I should have known...you watch football for the 'cute guys, and tight pants." Conversation over, honeymuffin. Why don't you take your Bandera Blah Blah to the Backstreet Boys chat forum, and quit wasting the time of those who actually have knowledge of, and respect the game.

HighSchool Fan
10-25-2005, 01:42 PM
handnthedirt, why don't you just let this die or atleast try to act like the person in your sig.

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 01:43 PM
Conversation over, honeymuffin.

OMG :eek: :eek: :eek:

spiveyrat
10-25-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
actually i do hate the cowboys but it doesnt take a genius to see that the cowboys arent goin to win their division...it was a fluke win against the eagles with an injured mcnabb...

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

pirate4state
10-25-2005, 01:51 PM
handnthedirt, why don't you just let this die or atleast try to act like the person in your sig. :thinking: sounds reasonable...

JasperDog94
10-25-2005, 01:53 PM
....and that Joe Theisman was a HOTTIE !!! :D :p :kiss: Especially when he's hitting on women half his age, drunk off his butt, on national TV. Man, what a guy!:doh:

jakarta101
10-25-2005, 01:54 PM
well mcnabb is injured all season so it will be the mcnabb that everyone sees and will represent his team come playoff time....so im not convinced that it was a "fluke".....

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: Lordy......Ok sweetie pie, you ole' stud muffin......you don't know the meaning of the word RESPECT. If you did, then you wouldn't be condoning what Parcels did......So, just ignore little ole' me...unless of course I can bring you a cold beer and a bag of chips...........
:p :p

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 01:55 PM
handnthedirt, why don't you just let this die or atleast try to act like the person in your sig.

You un-American, disrespectful, piece of trash. How can you say that about the Ultimate American who gave up playing in the NFL, every young man's dream, to go overseas to fight, and die, for your freedom. You make me want to puke!

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 01:57 PM
......So, just ignore little ole' me...unless of course I can bring you a cold beer and a bag of chips...........
:p :p

Doesn't sound too bad, right now.....what'choo wearing, honey?

HighSchool Fan
10-25-2005, 01:58 PM
You un-American, disrespectful, piece of trash. How can you say that about the Ultimate American who gave up playing in the NFL, every young man's dream, to go overseas to fight, and die, for your freedom. You make me want to puke!

you don't have a clue do ya, i said act like him, act like you have some class. BTW, every young man's dream isn't to play in the NFL.

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 01:58 PM
Especially when he's hitting on women half his age, drunk off his butt, on national TV. Man, what a guy!:doh:

That was Joe Namath....not Theisman. Wrong Joe!

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 02:02 PM
Doesn't sound too bad, right now.....what'choo wearing, honey? Ha....figures you'd cave in for a flash of flesh......... :rolleyes: :p :p :D

pirate4state
10-25-2005, 02:02 PM
You un-American, disrespectful, piece of trash. How can you say that about the Ultimate American who gave up playing in the NFL, every young man's dream, to go overseas to fight, and die, for your freedom. You make me want to puke! WOW talk about emotional distress!!! ;)

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 02:03 PM
you don't have a clue do ya, i said act like him, act like you have some class. BTW, every young man's dream isn't to play in the NFL.

Then you should have said "act like you have some class." Read what you said the first time and tell me that's how you would have taken it. Ya'll are gettin' me fired up, and it's just Tuesday.

HighSchool Fan
10-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Then you should have said "act like you have some class." Read what you said the first time and tell me that's how you would have taken it. Ya'll are gettin' me fired up, and it's just Tuesday.

act like the person in your sig, how hard is that to understand.

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Ha....figures you'd cave in for a flash of flesh......... :rolleyes: :p :p :D

I would blame that on me being a guy...but then HighSchoolFan would chime in and say "every guy isn't attracted to women."

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 02:07 PM
act like the person in your sig, how hard is that to understand.

"Let it DIE....act like the person in your sig"....I bet you like tater tots, don't you?

pirate4state
10-25-2005, 02:08 PM
I would blame that on me being a guy...but then HighSchoolFan would chime in and say "every guy isn't attracted to women." :evillaugh LMAO!!!!! :D

HighSchool Fan
10-25-2005, 02:09 PM
"Let it DIE....act like the person in your sig"....I bet you like tater tots, don't you?

again, how hard was it to understand, i never said anything about his unfortunate death. why don't you go back and spank the monkey you like to feed.

pirate4state
10-25-2005, 02:09 PM
handINthedirt is just trying to hit 1000 posts by the end of the day!! :D

JasperDog94
10-25-2005, 02:10 PM
That was Joe Namath....not Theisman. Wrong Joe! oops...sorry about that...:doh: :doh: :o

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
handINthedirt is just trying to hit 1000 posts by the end of the day!! :D

The kids are testing today in class, what else am I going to do, try catching them cheating? no thanks...that would be more paperwork.

44INAROW
10-25-2005, 02:12 PM

I don't know if HSF likes them, but I do - especially from Sonic and you betcha, I'll tip the person that brings them to me :)

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 02:12 PM
I would blame that on me being a guy...but then HighSchoolFan would chime in and say "every guy isn't attracted to women." And I'll have to admit....I do like guys.....in uniforms.....so shoot me!! :p :p :D

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I don't know if HSF likes them, but I do - especially from Sonic and you betcha, I'll tip the person that brings them to me :)

what if the carhop isn't whistling and doesn't tell you how nice you look today?

pirate4state
10-25-2005, 02:20 PM
what if the carhop isn't whistling and doesn't tell you how nice you look today? :eek: no whistling car hop, no compliments?? They must be from your class!!! ;)

44INAROW
10-25-2005, 02:20 PM
what if the carhop isn't whistling and doesn't tell you how nice you look today?

I will still tip.. whether it's a male or female carhop, makes me no difference.

Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: no whistling car hop, no compliments?? They must be from your class!!! ;)

I'd be whistling I was finally out of his class.

Bandera YaYa
10-25-2005, 02:21 PM
oops...sorry about that...:doh: :doh: :o That's ok.....I knew I was right!!!! :p :D :D

DaHop72
10-25-2005, 03:11 PM
A teacher?? What an influence on the children of today.:confused:

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 03:17 PM
http://members.lycos.nl/huisdier/donkey8.jpg

I am having a hard time telling him from the other assistant coach.:thinking:

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
A teacher?? What an influence on the children of today.:confused:

Probably hard for most of you softies in here to believe, but I'm one of the best teachers these kids will ever have. Their parents, people much like you, are more worried about their self-esteem, making sure their kids have a warm and fuzzy feeling on the inside versus teaching them self-respect, self-motivation, and self-responsibility.

HighSchool Fan
10-25-2005, 03:34 PM
Probably hard for most of you softies in here to believe, but I'm one of the best teachers these kids will ever have. Their parents, people much like you, are more worried about their self-esteem, making sure their kids have a warm and fuzzy feeling on the inside versus teaching them self-respect, self-motivation, and self-responsibility.

if your the best the kids will have, would you please tell us where you teach at. we wanna make sure our kids can get a good education.

IHStangFan
10-25-2005, 03:58 PM
LMAO!!! this thread is reaching legendary status!! keep it coming.

handNthedirt
10-25-2005, 08:14 PM
if your the best the kids will have, would you please tell us where you teach at. we wanna make sure our kids can get a good education.

The kids I have in my classroom do not know the personality that you all see in here, so don't talk to me about what I do and how I do it. You don't see me coming to your job and throwing rocks at you while you're mowing, do you? HandNtheDirt's personality is merely a reflection of you and your snide comments. I'm in here to have fun, talk a little football, which is rarely done, and bust balls every now and then. If you're just bustin mine, bust away, but you can't seriously be assuming that you know me, or how I perform at my job day in and day out.

HighSchool Fan
10-26-2005, 05:27 AM
The kids I have in my classroom do not know the personality that you all see in here, so don't talk to me about what I do and how I do it. You don't see me coming to your job and throwing rocks at you while you're mowing, do you? HandNtheDirt's personality is merely a reflection of you and your snide comments. I'm in here to have fun, talk a little football, which is rarely done, and bust balls every now and then. If you're just bustin mine, bust away, but you can't seriously be assuming that you know me, or how I perform at my job day in and day out.

your not to intelligent are ya? all i asked is where do you teach at. why don't you go take a reading comprehension class while your there today.