Gilmer vs Jefferson
Canton vs White Oak
Van Alstyne vs Dallas Madison
Mt Vernon vs Wills Point
Pittsburg vs Atlanta
Van vs Tatum

Da Mules
10-23-2005, 10:26 PM
Region 1 looks good except all of us 2-3a people think Littlefield will beat Levelland and get into the playoffs.

That would put Lubbock Cooper in D1 against Canyon.

That would probably put Littlefield vs Perryton, and Muleshoe vs Borger.

next 2 weeks will be really interesting

LET'S GET AFTER THE CUBS, MULES! ONE GAME AT A TIME... :clap: :clap:

run_n_hit
10-24-2005, 12:16 PM
That's what I had too, but it looks like RC may not make it... that district (D9) is jumbled up right now.

lostaussie
10-24-2005, 12:55 PM
something bout jefferson in there just don't look right!!!!!!!!!!!

Black_Magic
10-24-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Da Mules
Region 1 looks good except all of us 2-3a people think Littlefield will beat Levelland and get into the playoffs.

I doubt It I dont see Levelland getting beat by Littlefield. Levelland has shown that they can play ball.

Adidas410s
10-24-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I doubt It I dont see Levelland getting beat by Littlefield. Levelland has shown that they can play ball.

Why is that...because they put up more points on Sweetwater than the great Snyder Tigers did?

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-24-2005, 01:12 PM
I would wait on the district 5 predictions.

Breck still has to play Vernon. Graham still has to play IP & Vernon. IP also has to play Hirschi and an upset in any combination could throw off your predictions.

jace
10-24-2005, 01:14 PM
hey da mules is leveland any good?

garageoffice
10-24-2005, 01:15 PM
Unless Royse City picks it up soon, Kennedale will probably be playing Bonham in the first round.

Curly
10-24-2005, 01:20 PM
IF Snyder where to get by Monahans
Muleshoe would beat Snyder this year.

Black_Magic
10-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Curly
IF Snyder where to get by Monahans
Muleshoe would beat Snyder this year. Snyder has faced Monahans 3 times in 4 years.... Snyder has out scored the loboes 81-7. maybe the trend will change and maybe it will not. before that happens , other things can happen. Snyder plays Wylie. If Snyder beats Wylie by 10 pts or more Snyder will be the #1 seed in DII from the district. Then If Clyde beats Wylie , Snyder would be the DI rep and Clyde and Sweetwater would be DII.. Also If greenwood beats Monahans ( could very easily happen , Greenwood would be DII #1 seed..... Alot of football to be played before all this happens...

Snyder_TigerFan
10-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Why is that...because they put up more points on Sweetwater than the great Snyder Tigers did?

Continually taking stabs. That's alright.

Bubba-Joe
10-24-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
If Snyder beats Wylie by 10 pts or more Snyder will be the #1 seed in DII from the district.

How can this be
Sweetwater would still hold the Head to Head win over snyder

Will make a phone call and confirm this

of course you got the first part right

IF

Black_Magic
10-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
How can this be
Sweetwater would still hold the Head to Head win over snyder

Will make a phone call and confirm this

of course you got the first part right

IF go ahead. it goes by record AND points. with two teams with Identical records you would go by points. Make your call. Im sure if you talk to somebody who knows they will tell you.:D

Bubba-Joe
10-24-2005, 01:50 PM
Phone call said what I knew to be true
and you too

1st tie breaker same as last year -
Head to Head
10 point max on point situation anyhow

and the snyder v Swater score be 17-6
would make the Mustangs +11 or +10

if strange the happened with Wylie
most snyder could do would be +10
would still be tie
so go head to head any how

No Matter who the Dist Chairman be....

Phone call also said anit no need to be worrin bout any kind a situation cause the final standing this year aint gonna be like last

Wylie 4-0
Swater 3-1
snyder 2-2

Ranger Mom
10-24-2005, 01:50 PM
Well dang you two, now you went and confused me.

Last season Greenwood beat Seminole, Seminole beat Fort Stockton, Fort Stockton beat Greenwood.

Fort Stockton went DI. Greenwood got the the #1 seed in DII because they beat Seminole head to head.....I didn't think the points had anything to do with it!

Please clarify for me!

Everytime I think I finally understand something, something happens to confuse me all over again!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

3afan
10-24-2005, 01:53 PM
each district has their own tie-breaking rules ....

Ranger Mom
10-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
each district has their own tie-breaking rules ....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

So there is a chance I understood what I was talking about AFTERALL!!!!

YAY me!!!:clap: :clap:

3afan
10-24-2005, 02:10 PM
now I didn't say that! but i guess there is that chance ...

Hupernikomen
10-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek: :eek: :eek:

So there is a chance I understood what I was talking about AFTERALL!!!!

YAY me!!!:clap: :clap:

I knew of a district at one times whose tie-breaking rule was to allow the team who hadn't been to the playoffs in the longest amount of time to be the district representative..

Hupernikomen
10-24-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2

Breck still has to play Vernon. Graham still has to play IP & Vernon. IP also has to play Hirschi and an upset in any combination could throw off your predictions.

If he waits much longer would need to rename the thread from My projected to UIL brackets ...:D

NateDawg39
10-24-2005, 04:29 PM
So Cuero will go D2...oh well....;)

lostaussie
10-24-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
I knew of a district at one times whose tie-breaking rule was to allow the team who hadn't been to the playoffs in the longest amount of time to be the district representative..

That sounds like the old SWC and the cotton bowl. if there was a tie, the team that had not participated in the longest time was invited to the bowl.

thats just a$$inine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranger05
10-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
That sounds like the old SWC and the cotton bowl. if there was a tie, the team that had not participated in the longest time was invited to the bowl.

thats just a$$inine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree

Da Mules
10-24-2005, 09:28 PM
jace and Black Magic, despite the showing the Lobos had against Sweetwater (musta been their Super Bowl or something) I do not see them beating Littlefield and making the playoffs this year. When Levbelland gets in the groove, they can run the Spread and mix up short passes and quick openers pretty darn good. I think they caught Sweetwater's defense that first week when the Mustanks had some key injuries. Levelland's problem has been it's own defense; cannot stop the run. And that's what Littlefield does.. they have a fast back and a power back. I think they will run the ball and keep it away from the Lobos this coming Friday night. The Wildcats will also be a handful for da Mules the following Friday night at Littlefield. a couple of bad breaks and that game could go either way

But heck I could be wrong... I sure was last Friday night!

2-3a "should" finish (shoulda, coulda, woulda)

1: Lubbock Cooper 4-0 goes D1
2: Muleshoe 3-1 goes DII 1st seed
3: Littlefield 2-2 goes DII 2nd seed
4: Levelland 1-3 goes to the gym
5: Brownfield 0-4 ditto

jace
10-24-2005, 09:49 PM
Thanks mule very much

Da Mules
10-24-2005, 10:20 PM
jace, talk to us about 1-3a. No dis, but I didn't expect the Rangers to beat Borger last week. What's the scoop?
what's the rest of the schedule lookin like?

panther power
10-25-2005, 07:56 AM
Watch out for seminole, they are coming off a huge loss and Stockton is coming off a win. Last year's game was a good one and Stockton is looking for revenge. A stockton win will put them at a huge advantage for the 3rd playoff spot. But with Wylie waiting, it's bitter sweet.

Macarthur
10-25-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2

z, help me with this. It's my understanding that if IP beats Hirschi they are in. That would put IP and Graham in and the Breck Vernon game would decide the 3rd team. Is that the way you understand it?

jace
10-25-2005, 01:25 PM
we just lined up and kicked a mud hole in them. it was 27 to 14 with 41 seconds left in the game. we held the ball for 10min and 32 seconds in the third quater and scored with 1min 28seconds left in the third quater that put us up 27 12. borger has great athletes but no dicispline, caynon will be tough to beat like always the rangers hold a 2 to 1 margin on them after caynon droping to 3a. caynon has so many kids to chose from it is unreal.