PDA

View Full Version : Crockett Bulldogs @ Diboll Lumberjacks

RDMKNM
10-23-2005, 01:12 PM
Who do you all think will win this one? I'll take Crockett by 20, and by 30 if Moye is declared eligible!:) naw i'm just playin. But for real, i'll take Crockett by 20. The Bulldogs will be too much for the Lumberjacks, their really playing w/ a lot of confidence, and the 2nd year Bulldog coach, has them believing they can return to excellence, and return to the playoffs with their new spread out offense, and hopefully win a couple of post season games w/ this young Bulldog team.

Also can someone tell me if this is true or not: "Sources tell me that it doesn't do any good to scout Crockett's offense, because they rarely run the same plays each week, there constantly changing, besides they deep ball, that they throw so well."

:devil: How many of you went to the Crockett, Palestine game and saw FS Donald Golbert(Crockett) knock off RB Paul Kennedy's(Palestine) helmet? it was vicious.

lele8907
10-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Who do you all think will win this one? I'll take Crockett by 20, and by 30 if Moye is declared eligible! naw i'm just playin. But for real, i'll take Crockett by 20. The Bulldogs will be too much for the Lumberjacks, their really playing w/ a lot of confidence, and the 2nd year Bulldog coach, has them believing they can return to excellence, and return to the playoffs with their new spread out offense, and hopefully win a couple of post season games w/ this young Bulldog team.
Im a Palestine cheerleader and that was soo wrong for knocking PK's helmet off.. and they gave Crockett the ball!!! When PK totally recovered it !

dutchman
10-28-2005, 05:27 AM
I saw the safety for Crockett during the Crockett, Marlin, and Navasota scrimmage. That young man will be getting a lot of looks, because he brings the wood on every play.

texasjeremy
10-28-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by lele8907
Im a Palestine cheerleader and that was soo wrong for knocking PK's helmet off.. and they gave Crockett the ball!!! When PK totally recovered it !

Yeah that was crazy, PK came away with the ball, then set it on the ground for the ref so he could get ready for the next play. The Crockett kid went over and picked it up and took it to the ref and Crockett was given the ball.

RDMKNM
10-28-2005, 01:27 PM
that just means the plays not over until the whistle blows, so hold on to the ball.

texasjeremy
10-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by RDMKNM
that just means the plays not over until the whistle blows, so hold on to the ball.

Whistle blew and it was over, but the refs didn't see the ball. They were digging in the pile to see who had it and PK was laying a few yards away with the ball and the refs had no idea. So when the Crockett kid went and got it and ran back over to the pile, they thought he had recovered it.

Sandman
10-28-2005, 03:59 PM
Y'all leave RDMKNM alone, he is still celebrating Crockett's THIRD victory over Palestine in their school's history.

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by texasjeremy
Whistle blew and it was over, but the refs didn't see the ball. They were digging in the pile to see who had it and PK was laying a few yards away with the ball and the refs had no idea. So when the Crockett kid went and got it and ran back over to the pile, they thought he had recovered it.

that is a chicago white sox mentality right there :)