PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs Ingleside

rgn4fb
10-23-2005, 10:15 AM
What does this one look like. Sintons Defense continues to look great. Ingleside on the other hand does not sound very consistant. Any thoughts on this one. Should be another District title for the Pirates

piratebg
10-23-2005, 10:49 AM
I think this game is going to be close. Ingleside may not be playing consitent, but they have come a long way since the beginning of the season. Their passing game could give the Sinton secondary fits all night, so the D-line will have to keep the pressure on the QB. I don't know much about the Ingleside defense, but the Sinton O-line needs to give Daniel some time to do what he does best...........demolish opposing secondaries.

rgn4fb
10-23-2005, 11:14 AM
What is Ingleside like. I have read stats of some games and last week against Mathis was impressive, but how is their team. Do they have good backs, how about the qb and the o line. What about defensively. There was much more info about Ingleside printed and posted last year. Thanks for the help.

pirate4state
10-23-2005, 06:06 PM
Ingleside will be chomping at the bit to get at the Pirates, but I really believe that Sinton will pull off the "W" to clinch their 5th straight district title!!! :thumbsup:

The Ingleside coaches will have their team ready to go and I think it may turn out like last years game....close in the 1st half, but Sinton will pull away late in the 3rd and put the game away!! :)

District Standings:

Sinton 3-0 (vs. Ingleside this week)
Ingleside 1-1 (Sinton, Goliad) [loss to AP]
Goliad 1-1 (Mathis, Ingleside) [loss to Sinton]
Aransas Pass 1-2 (bye, Mathis) [losses to Sinton & Goliad)
Mathis 1-2 (Goliad, Aransas Pass) [losses to Ingleside & Sinton]

Have fun trying to figure out who gets #2 & 3. :eek: :doh:

big daddy russ
10-23-2005, 06:15 PM
Ingleside's tough to gauge this year. I haven't been to any of the games, but it seems like they're starting to come together. The majority of their starters are underclassmen (including at least five sophomores), so pulling off a win against you guys might be asking a little much. Not saying we'll lose, but I have a feeling we won't see what these kids are really like until (if they make it that far) the playoffs. Right now it seems like everyone's looking towards next year as the year to win district.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-23-2005, 06:29 PM
Pirate offense is struggling if they should try mix in the run or just pass on almost all downs like the beginning of the year and by doing that have gotten sloppy running and passing. JMO they should go to passing on first and second downs like before and get this offense going again if they stay in the spread offense, if they lineup in proform with 2 backs they seem to be able to get some yards. Defense has been excellent and has been the difference in Sinton remaining unbeaten.

99IHSMustang
10-23-2005, 06:38 PM
If Ingleside plays the way they did against Mathis they should keep the game relatively close. Ingleside DB's are pretty quick and thus one of the reasons why Mathis's running back was having problems. Ingleside hasn't seen too many teams that like to throw the ball a lot. This is definitely going to test the secondary. I don't know if they can pull out the big W but I think it is going to be a really good game.

Fish's mom
10-23-2005, 11:19 PM
I just hope the talented young men I know , show up to play and I know the coaches will have a plan for them. Don't know if they'll win, but know they are capable of it. Just hope it's injury free and that it doesn't rain because sorry fellow posters but I hate to sit in cold rainy weather HAHAH;)

sinton66
10-24-2005, 08:05 AM
Sinton's offensive production has gotten, for lack of a better word, sloppy in the last three weeks. I look for the coaches to try and straighten this out with this game. If they do, Sinton wins going away, if they don't, Sinton could lose this one.

Phil C
10-24-2005, 09:14 AM
It could be close but I think Sinton will win it. Sinton will be resting injured players which is a wise move with playoffs coming and there is no advantage in the playoffs to win the district since we have already cinched the playoffs and will be Division 1 no matter what plus there are three Sinton exes coaching in Ingleside that would love to beat their alma mater. That increases the risk.

AP Panther Fan
10-24-2005, 10:17 AM
This will be a good game. I think the key rests on the Ingleside defense. If they are going to have a chance, they will need to figure out how to put pressure on Ramirez AND cover Burk! Those two are a deadly combination when given enough time.;)

rgn4fb
10-24-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
It could be close but I think Sinton will win it. Sinton will be resting injured players which is a wise move with playoffs coming and there is no advantage in the playoffs to win the district since we have already cinched the playoffs and will be Division 1 no matter what plus there are three Sinton exes coaching in Ingleside that would love to beat their alma mater. That increases the risk. I would think that going into the playoffs on a previous win is a huge advantage. Who are the 3 Sinton grads working in ingleside. I know of 2

IHStangFan
10-24-2005, 11:42 AM
Ingleside's inconsistancy i believe is due to the fact that they are a young team and several of the guys are playing diff. positions than last year, not to mention both sides of the ball. that being said about the inconsistancy....they have shown they can be explosive. i dont know if Ingleside gets the W, but I think if they come out firing on all 8 cyls. theyll give Sinton a run for their money....and i have to agree w/ Russ, i think alot of people are looking forward to next year, as he stated...because the majority of the offense is sophs and will do nothing but get better w/ time and experience.

AP Panther Fan
10-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by rgn4fb
I would think that going into the playoffs on a previous win is a huge advantage. Who are the 3 Sinton grads working in ingleside. I know of 2

Besides the two that you know, I believe they might be referring to a woman from Sinton that is now coaching in Ingleside. I do not know her name, but have heard some of the Sinton posters "lovingly" refer to her as "riflearm" .... this is strictly a guess though. :)

Phil C
10-24-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by rgn4fb
I would think that going into the playoffs on a previous win is a huge advantage. Who are the 3 Sinton grads working in ingleside. I know of 2

Tell me who are the two you know of (pm me if you wish) and I will tell you the third one.

Phil C
10-24-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Besides the two that you know, I believe they might be referring to a woman from Sinton that is now coaching in Ingleside. I do not know her name, but have heard some of the Sinton posters "lovingly" refer to her as "riflearm" .... this is strictly a guess though. :)

You are right. If he is thinking of the two football coaches the third one is Riflearm.

sinfan75
10-24-2005, 08:38 PM
I think what you gonna see from Sinton O this week will be the production everybody been waitin to see. sinton wins this one BIG.

pirate4state
10-25-2005, 09:12 AM
No, no, no!! ;)

Did anyone go to the Booster meeting last night to watch game film? Still curious about stats from the Mathis game. Never saw any in the Caller Times. :(

GO PIRATES GO!!!

Phil C
10-25-2005, 09:17 AM
I didn't get to go to the Booster Club Pirate but I did listen to the game on the radio. I don't think Mathis made but maybe 3 first downs in the whole game. The only breakdown they had was when on that fourth down play the Mathis qb got away for a td. Otherwise our defense seemed to have them in control.

99IHSMustang
10-25-2005, 12:06 PM
Wow… this thread went to page 2 again… Sinton fans your slacking off. Hmmm maybe I should start talking trash to get this thing goin. :thinking: Naww… then I might be eating some crow after Friday. :D

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Wow… this thread went to page 2 again… Sinton fans your slacking off. Hmmm maybe I should start talking trash to get this thing goin. :thinking: Naww… then I might be eating some crow after Friday. :D

OR you might have to run through downtown Sinton with their flag OR you might have to change your signature for an indefinite amount of time to something like .... "The Sinton Godfather Owns Me".... :D

99IHSMustang
10-25-2005, 12:23 PM
OR you might have to run through downtown Sinton with their flag OR you might have to change your signature for an indefinite amount of time to something like .... "The Sinton Godfather Owns Me".... :D

"The Sinton Godfather Owns Me" is funny :clap: ... but how about "The Sinton Godfather is my daddy". Better yet "Sinton got Ownage?"

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 12:26 PM
"The Sinton Godfather Owns Me" is funny :clap: ... but how about "The Sinton Godfather is my daddy". Better yet "Sinton got Ownage?"

lol....yep, stranger things have happened...ask Russ!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

District303aPastPlayer
10-25-2005, 01:10 PM
that was a funny time

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
that was a funny time

Yes, this would be the anniversary of one of the "Greatest Threads"....:thinking:

The good ol' days!:D

pirate4state
10-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Wow… this thread went to page 2 again… Sinton fans your slacking off. Hmmm maybe I should start talking trash to get this thing goin. :thinking: Naww… then I might be eating some crow after Friday. :D I'm busy on other threads. Guess the fans are a little like the Pirates we'll warm up in the 2nd half. :D

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 03:04 PM
"The Sinton Godfather Owns Me" is funny :clap: ... but how about "The Sinton Godfather is my daddy".

HEY, I know ... If Ingleside loses, you have to go watch Dawn at Socorro with him AND take the popcorn!

If Sinton loses....... :thinking:

99IHSMustang
10-25-2005, 03:26 PM
HEY, I know ... If Ingleside loses, you have to go watch Dawn at Socorro with him AND take the popcorn!

If Sinton loses....... :thinking:

Dawn?? is that a movie or something... I can't remeber any movies named Dawn... Well there is Dawn of the Dead... From Dusk till Dawn.. I somehow don't think those are the movies you are referring to.

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 03:33 PM
Dawn?? is that a movie or something... I can't remeber any movies named Dawn... Well there is Dawn of the Dead... From Dusk till Dawn.. I somehow don't think those are the movies you are referring to.

http://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/3/b70-1756

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 03:36 PM

WHERE have you been? On another planet? Phil C. always notifies boardmembers when this favorite movie of his will be showing! ;) :D

IHStangFan
10-25-2005, 03:46 PM
LOL, GEEZUS, i go away for half a day and this is what happens? where is D30PP, i need backup!!

District303aPastPlayer
10-25-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL, GEEZUS, i go away for half a day and this is what happens? where is D30PP, i need backup!!

i ate pizza at her house, im not going against her... have you SEEN her house?!

IHStangFan
10-25-2005, 03:55 PM
i ate pizza at her house, im not going against her... have you SEEN her house?! LOL..if that wasnt an Eric Cartman statement, i dont know what is.... ;)

District303aPastPlayer
10-25-2005, 03:56 PM
in all seriousness... its a very nice place, and very comfy to chill at

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 04:03 PM
in all seriousness... its a very nice place, and very comfy to chill at

thanks, you can come over anytime....maybe next time it won't be such a zoo when you do....having all of those extra family members there and all of us headed to the AP/Ingleside game was stressful. I think a backyard barbecue might be more fun!:thinking:

99IHSMustang
10-25-2005, 04:04 PM
WHERE have you been? On another planet? Phil C. always notifies boardmembers when this favorite movie of his will be showing! ;) :D

Sorry AP Panther Fan ... I am still a young buc :D .

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 04:06 PM

lol...it is pretty funny...I don't think Phil C. has seen this thread yet :D

Spending time with the GodFather is fun, but watching this movie....well, I am just not so sure!;)

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 04:07 PM

Oh...and you WEREN'T calling me old, right? :p

District303aPastPlayer
10-25-2005, 04:07 PM
hmmmm bbq party.... in aransas pass.... im down for that :)

IHStangFan
10-25-2005, 04:11 PM
hmmmm bbq party.... in aransas pass.... im down for that :) as long as we have it down on Conn Brown Harbor...i'm in!! ;)

99IHSMustang
10-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Oh...and you WEREN'T calling me old, right? :p

Ummmm no… not at all…
:devil:

District303aPastPlayer
10-25-2005, 04:13 PM
as long as we have it down on Conn Brown Harbor...i'm in!! ;)

she has her own lake pond type thing... her house is fine enough :)

IHStangFan
10-25-2005, 04:16 PM
she has her own lake pond type thing... her house is fine enough :) yeah, but I might run into Mike Sr. there and he'd just try to put me to work

(inside joke there) :D

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 04:16 PM
as long as we have it down on Conn Brown Harbor...i'm in!! ;)

ahhh....shrimp on the barbie....we can do that toooooo :D

Ummmm no… not at all…

I am still considering the honesty of that response.......
:D

99IHSMustang
10-25-2005, 04:22 PM
Hey anyone know the average height and weight of the Sinton Offensive and Defensive line?

pirate4state
10-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Hey anyone know the average height and weight of the Sinton Offensive and Defensive line? nope

District303aPastPlayer
10-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Hey anyone know the average height and weight of the Sinton Offensive and Defensive line?

not that big... and pretty stout :D

99IHSMustang
10-25-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
nope

And you call yourselves fans :D

IHStangFan
10-25-2005, 04:26 PM
w/ Mosmeyer, Ingleside's is probably up there huh? that kid is a monster.

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 04:27 PM
And you call yourselves fans :D

LOL.... :D

SintonFan_inAustin
10-25-2005, 05:16 PM
Sinton has a 6'8" guy:D not really is a typo in the program hes 5'8" but sure catches ur eye and you'll starting look for the 6'8" player. Goliad only team to have Pirate Defense confused the whole game. Expect to get shut down in the first half, all the teams Sinton has played can barely manage a first down or two for the first half. So same type of game Pirates have played Offense manages to score a couple and the come out and score a few more in the 3rd and close it out by runnning the clock out passing the ball:D

Sinton 36
Ingleside 0

Sintons Defense will be ready.

IHStangFan
10-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Sinton has a 6'8" guy:D not really is a typo in the program hes 5'8" but sure catches ur eye and you'll starting look for the 6'8" player. Goliad only team to have Pirate Defense confused the whole game. Expect to get shut down in the first half, all the teams Sinton has played can barely manage a first down or two for the first half. So same type of game Pirates have played Offense manages to score a couple and the come out and score a few more in the 3rd and close it out by runnning the clock out passing the ball:D

Sinton 36
Ingleside 0

Sintons Defense will be ready. Sinton is the heavy fav. and SHOULD win this one...but hold Ingleside scoreless?? Not gonna happen.

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 05:42 PM
Expect to get shut down in the first half, all the teams Sinton has played can barely manage a first down or two for the first half.

hmmmm, best I can recall, they just starting waking up in the second half....now you have gone and gotten me all confused! :D

sinton66
10-25-2005, 05:54 PM

All of Sinton's players are in excess of 7 feet tall, and weigh in at an average of 300 lbs. The slowest kid on the team runs a 4.54 40, and I hear they can shoot fire out their arses when called upon to do so.:D

99IHSMustang
10-25-2005, 05:54 PM

Sinton 36
Ingleside 0

Sintons Defense will be ready.

If Ingleside comes out like they did against Mathis I don't think this is what the score is going to look like... You guys beat Mathis 21-7... Inglesid beat them 44-7. I think Ingleside did a better job defensively containing Mathis's running and passing game.

99IHSMustang
10-25-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
All of Sinton's players are in excess of 7 feet tall, and weigh in at an average of 300 lbs. The slowest kid on the team runs a 4.54 40, and I hear they can shoot fire out their arses when called upon to do so.:D

You know what they say the bigger they are the harder they fall :D

sinton66
10-25-2005, 05:56 PM
Yeah, but you gotta catch them first.;)

AP Panther Fan
10-25-2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah, but you gotta catch them first.;)

LOL... '66.....I love hearing you talk some "smack" :clap: :clap: :clap:

big daddy russ
10-25-2005, 06:04 PM
LOL. We need to dig that thread up.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-25-2005, 07:43 PM
hmmmm, best I can recall, they just starting waking up in the second half....now you have gone and gotten me all confused! :D

sinton offense hasnt been awake in the first half most of the season but the 3rd Qrt has been there best qrt.
defense has been about as good as u can be for a half

AP had 2 first downs in the first half which is better than gp-mathis-west oso-orange grove and beeville they all had 1 first down at the half.

didnt see stats on mathis game but i dont think they plus yards til mid 3rd qrt

SintonFan
10-25-2005, 08:17 PM
Mathis had around 10 yards in the first half. Ugh.....
Sinton D is the strength of this team. What stands out is in some games they have been out there for 2/3rds of the game and still look fresh in the fourth. Mathis played great and deserve some credit. Don't forget CueroGobbler told us we would be shocked and I agree. That 7 points by them was shocking.:D
Back to Ingleside. Sinton by umm 19???;)

pirate4state
10-26-2005, 09:23 AM
And you call yourselves fans :D :doh: Sorry, I'm not one of those "old guys" that can rattle off stats... :p

:cheerl: GO PIRATES GO!!! :cheerl:

AJ_2005
10-26-2005, 11:35 PM
sinton by 35

District303aPastPlayer
10-26-2005, 11:38 PM
:doh: Sorry, I'm not one of those "old guys" that can rattle off stats... :p

Sorry, Ramon left Sinton for mathis a while back :) (to add to p4s) point

Blastoderm55
10-27-2005, 12:12 AM
Gotta love ole Ramon. I remember when we used to give him rides back when my mom subbed for his handicap class in Mathis. I think that guy saw more of my little league games than my parents did. :sideslap:

District303aPastPlayer
10-27-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Gotta love ole Ramon. I remember when we used to give him rides back when my mom subbed for his handicap class in Mathis. I think that guy saw more of my little league games than my parents did. :sideslap:

that slideslap was funny... but seriously, that guy would rattle off batting averages and On Base %'s for fun at baseball games... i asked one time if the average taht he stated was right, and someone told me yes... i was floored...

Green Bay Packers Body Smackers :) :slap:

htowntransplant
10-27-2005, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I think this game is going to be close. Ingleside may not be playing consitent, but they have come a long way since the beginning of the season. Their passing game could give the Sinton secondary fits all night, so the D-line will have to keep the pressure on the QB. I don't know much about the Ingleside defense, but the Sinton O-line needs to give Daniel some time to do what he does best...........demolish opposing secondaries.

yeah the passing game will obviously need to be on Q, because we all know that sinton's ground game is virtually non-existant at this point. i just have this eerie feeling that this game will be closer than we expect. i expect the mustangs to keep it close, but i still think that the pirate defense is just too good, and all it takes are a couple of big plays from burk to break a game wide open.

AP Panther Fan
10-27-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
all it takes are a couple of big plays from burk to break a game wide open.

Truer words were never spoken! :mad: :D

District303aPastPlayer
10-27-2005, 10:04 AM
Truer words were never spoken! :mad: :D

:D :D

99IHSMustang
10-27-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by htowntransplant
yeah the passing game will obviously need to be on Q, because we all know that sinton's ground game is virtually non-existant at this point. i just have this eerie feeling that this game will be closer than we expect. i expect the mustangs to keep it close, but i still think that the pirate defense is just too good, and all it takes are a couple of big plays from burk to break a game wide open.

Is Burk one of Sinton's main wide receivers?

District303aPastPlayer
10-27-2005, 10:22 AM

main... try THE

AP Panther Fan
10-27-2005, 10:25 AM

I am uncertain as to what position(s) he plays...Aaron will probably respond, but here were his receiving stats in our game!:eek:

10/14 Aransas Pass W 33-14 208 yds

99IHSMustang
10-27-2005, 10:25 AM
main... try THE

Well what would happen if Ingleside shut him down like we did Mathis's "main" running back? Would that mean closer game than expected? :eek: :D :D

Blastoderm55
10-27-2005, 10:53 AM
Then you'll just have Ramirez burn you on the ground or send more passes to Rendon like they did against Beeville. Sinton has too many facets to try and single out any particular one. You have to stop their offense because you can bet safely that they'll be stopping yours.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-27-2005, 10:54 AM
u cant shut him down, only the offensive coord. shuts him down as he only gets a couple of passes thrown to him and lot of time hes not even in there in some series, not sure but might be cause hes db on defense and they dont want to wear him out before playoffs.:D hmm maybe put him at tailback on some occasions might get the running game going again

District303aPastPlayer
10-27-2005, 10:59 AM
u cant shut him down, only the offensive coord. shuts him down as he only gets a couple of passes thrown to him and lot of time hes not even in there in some series, not sure but might be cause hes db on defense and they dont want to wear him out before playoffs.:D hmm maybe put him at tailback on some occasions might get the running game going again

want a rediculous stat line... against Aransas Pass at home...
5 Receptions on 5 Attempts
208 Yards
3 Touchdowns....

thank your Mr Burk, you are my Offensive MVP

Fish's mom
10-27-2005, 11:03 AM

LOL, Shoot I'll be at this game just to see this:p

District303aPastPlayer
10-27-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
LOL, Shoot I'll be at this game just to see this:p

me too!

maroonpirate04
10-27-2005, 11:07 AM
The Pirates are heading back to land after a successful battle with Mathis on the gulf. To add another group of animals to it's cargo on the ship:D Go Pirates!!!!

AP Panther Fan
10-27-2005, 11:29 AM
Sooooo.....are we all gonna meet at halftime?:thinking:

I know '66 and I will be there!:D

Phil C
10-27-2005, 11:32 AM
I plan to be there. Looks like the weather will be ok for tomorrow night.

District303aPastPlayer
10-27-2005, 11:35 AM
im passing up sideline access to Alice/GP for this one... so it better be a good game :)

99IHSMustang
10-27-2005, 12:12 PM
Sooooo.....are we all gonna meet at halftime?:thinking:

I know '66 and I will be there!:D

I am going to be there, but I don't want to lose my spot if I break for Halftime.... I don't want to have to beat someone down to get my seat back. :D

NateDawg39
10-27-2005, 12:12 PM
No we wouldnt want that:rolleyes: Might have a stroke

AP Panther Fan
10-27-2005, 12:15 PM
I am going to be there, but I don't want to lose my spot if I break for Halftime.... I don't want to have to beat someone down to get my seat back. :D

Awww, could be fun! Always exciting to see the police hauling someone off rather than an ambulance...;)

pirate44
10-27-2005, 12:15 PM
me and my crew will be there

Sinton94
10-27-2005, 12:36 PM
If Ingleside comes out like they did against Mathis I don't think this is what the score is going to look like... You guys beat Mathis 21-7... Inglesid beat them 44-7. I think Ingleside did a better job defensively containing Mathis's running and passing game.

You think! :confused: Mathis had less than 20 yards of total offense!

Sinton 41
Ingleside 7

District303aPastPlayer
10-27-2005, 12:55 PM
Sinton should hold Ingleside to about 100 yards of total offense...

99IHSMustang
10-27-2005, 01:59 PM
TEAM STATISTICS MATHIS INGLESIDE
First Downs: 7 21
Punts - Number: 6 2
Punts - Avg. Yards: 25.0 32.0
Fumbles - Number: 4 3
Fumbles - Lost: 3 1
Total Tackles: - -
Penalities - Number: 4 5
Penalities - Yards: 20 30
Time of Possession: - -
3rd Down - Attempts: - -
3rd Down - Conversions: - -
Rushing - Attempts: 19 35
Rushing - Yards: 12 117
Rushing - Long: - -
Receiving - Number: 15 19
Receiving - Yards: 158 300
Receiving - Long: - -
Passing - Completions: 17 20
Passing - Attempts: 34 27
Passing - Int: 1 0
Passing - Yards: 168 284
Passing - Long: - -
Passing - Pass TDs: - -

------------------------------------------------

TEAM STATISTICS SINTON MATHIS
First Downs: 12 3
Punts - Number: 8 12
Punts - Avg. Yards: 37.0 35.0
Fumbles - Number: 2 2
Fumbles - Lost: 1 1
Penalities - Number: 3 4
Penalities - Yards: 28 30
Rushing - Attempts: 32 33
Rushing - Yards: 104 59
Receiving - Number: 13 1
Receiving - Yards: 139 2
Passing - Completions: 13 1
Passing - Attempts: 32 16
Passing - Int: 2 1
Passing - Yards: 139 2
Passing - Pass TDs: 1 -

-----------------------------------------------

Taken from www.caller.com

big daddy russ
10-27-2005, 02:03 PM
...and I hear they can shoot fire out their arses when called upon to do so.:D
...only when I eat Mexican food.

SINTON81
10-27-2005, 02:04 PM

Don't worry about it, District's got your back.:D

SINTON81
10-27-2005, 02:08 PM
I'll be there. Will try to make the meet & greet. But, I don't want ot have to beat someone down after half time either.:D

District303aPastPlayer
10-27-2005, 02:10 PM
how about this... i take a bundle of buddy bucks, and throw htem up, all the kids start runnin after em, parents run afterk ids, and ya'll get ya'lls seats back... but i will give ya'll some before i do this... its an ingenius idea

99IHSMustang
10-27-2005, 02:11 PM
how about this... i take a bundle of buddy bucks, and throw htem up, all the kids start runnin after em, parents run afterk ids, and ya'll get ya'lls seats back... but i will give ya'll some before i do this... its an ingenius idea

Works for me :clap:

SINTON81
10-27-2005, 02:13 PM

Thats an evil mind right there.:cool:

Sinton94
10-27-2005, 03:41 PM
TEAM STATISTICS MATHIS INGLESIDE
First Downs: 7 21
Punts - Number: 6 2
Punts - Avg. Yards: 25.0 32.0
Fumbles - Number: 4 3
Fumbles - Lost: 3 1
Penalities - Number: 4 5
Penalities - Yards: 20 30
Rushing - Attempts: 19 35
Rushing - Yards: 12 117
Receiving - Number: 15 19
Receiving - Yards: 158 300
Passing - Completions: 17 20
Passing - Attempts: 34 27
Passing - Int: 1 0
Passing - Yards: 168 284
Passing - Pass TDs: - -

------------------------------------------------

TEAM STATISTICS SINTON MATHIS
First Downs: 12 3
Punts - Number: 8 12
Punts - Avg. Yards: 37.0 35.0
Fumbles - Number: 2 2
Fumbles - Lost: 1 1
Penalities - Number: 3 4
Penalities - Yards: 28 30
Rushing - Attempts: 32 33
Rushing - Yards: 104 59
Receiving - Number: 13 1
Receiving - Yards: 139 2
Passing - Completions: 13 1
Passing - Attempts: 32 16
Passing - Int: 2 1
Passing - Yards: 139 2
Passing - Pass TDs: 1 -

-----------------------------------------------

Taken from www.caller.com

I think the CC times missed the negative yards, but I'll give them the beneift of the doubt!

Based on the stats Ingleside should beat Sinton by around 14 points!

I'll take Sinton plus the points! :D

99IHSMustang
10-27-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
I think the CC times missed the negative yards, but I'll give them the beneift of the doubt!

Based on the stats Ingleside should beat Sinton by around 14 points!

I'll take Sinton plus the points! :D

I thought you might say that :doh:

SintonFan_inAustin
10-27-2005, 05:32 PM
or we can use Sinton -Mathis game and Sinton - AP Game and Ingleside AP Game and Ingleside -Mathis game and see what BS comes from that:) Sinton 33-14 over AP +19 Sinton over Mathis 21-6 + 15 = 19+15=34 Ingleside over Mathis 44-7 +37 AP over Ingleside 28-27 -1 = 37-1 = 36 Sinton 34 Ingleside 36..

:thinking: nahhhh still say Sinton 36 Ingleside 0

99IHSMustang
10-27-2005, 06:22 PM
or we can use Sinton -Mathis game and Sinton - AP Game and Ingleside AP Game and Ingleside -Mathis game and see what BS comes from that:) Sinton 33-14 over AP +19 Sinton over Mathis 21-6 + 15 = 19+15=34 Ingleside over Mathis 44-7 +37 AP over Ingleside 28-27 -1 = 37-1 = 36 Sinton 34 Ingleside 36..

LOL .... Either way looks like it could be a close one :eek:

District303aPastPlayer
10-27-2005, 09:48 PM
im gonna make a bold prediction... it could go either way :D

99IHSMustang
10-27-2005, 09:57 PM
im gonna make a bold prediction... it could go either way :D

I don't care what anyone says about you District303aPastPlayer, your alright in my book. :thumbsup:

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2005, 03:03 AM
I don't care what anyone says about you District303aPastPlayer, your alright in my book. :thumbsup:

thank ya sir

sinfan75
10-28-2005, 04:34 AM
I'll go with 33-7 Sinton.

Ranger354
10-28-2005, 06:49 AM
Sinton 28 Ingleside 10

I will be listening to it on the radio at work.

99IHSMustang
10-28-2005, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger354
Sinton 28 Ingleside 10

I will be listening to it on the radio at work.

All right ... At least you think we will get at least 10 points :clap:

Ranger354
10-28-2005, 07:21 AM
Haven't watched your guys play. Maybe they don't play so well tonight.

When you guys compare teams you have to remember that Sinton beat GP. And that GP team is not the same team it was back then either.

Our defense is awsome. Our Offense can do what ever it wants most of the time. Remember that Sinton has yet to run. Just think if Sinton ran more. We could eat up the clock and our defense would be rested and the opponents offense would rarely ever touch the ball. But we choose NOT to run. Right now that is!

Sinton94
10-28-2005, 07:32 AM

A SintonFan I think your on to something! High school needs a better method for determining who's number one, so instead of the BCS will call it the BS :eek:, but you'll have to be in charge of it.

Sinton 41 Ingleside 7

sweetwater07
10-28-2005, 08:01 AM
don't know about either of these places but good locuk to both teams............where are yall located?? south texas??

99IHSMustang
10-28-2005, 08:07 AM
We will see tonight what the Pirates have in store for the Mustangs. Total domination and defeat as everyone expects?… I don’t think so, but what do I know I haven’t actually got to see Sinton play this year. Not many Sinton folks have even seen Ingleside play this year, but they seam to already believe that we won’t even score more than one touch down.

AP Panther Fan
10-28-2005, 09:29 AM
We will see tonight what the Pirates have in store for the Mustangs. Total domination and defeat as everyone expects?… I don’t think so, but what do I know I haven’t actually got to see Sinton play this year. Not many Sinton folks have even seen Ingleside play this year, but they seam to already believe that we won’t even score more than one touch down.

I have seen you both play and I think it could be a close game.

Ingleside has made some adjustments since we played them and I fully expect Sinton to start working on their running game a bit more prior to playoffs. These MIGHT look like two entirely different teams than they were two weeks ago. They might surprise us all come kick-off time.:thinking: :)

pirate4state
10-28-2005, 09:33 AM
We will see tonight what the Pirates have in store for the Mustangs. Total domination and defeat as everyone expects?… I don’t think so, but what do I know I haven’t actually got to see Sinton play this year. Not many Sinton folks have even seen Ingleside play this year, but they seam to already believe that we won’t even score more than one touch down. Who the heck knows what these kids will do from one week to the next. :doh: Each coaching staff will have their respective teams prepared for tonights game, but that won't amount to a hill of beans if these kids don't execute!! Hopefully, they'll go out there and play a clean game, have fun and walk away without any injuries!! :clap: I'm cheering for a Sinton "W" ... I don't care what the final score is as long as Sinton has scored one point more than Ingleside!! :D

:cheerl: GO PIRATES GO!!! :cheerl:

SINTON81
10-28-2005, 09:43 AM
I'll say Sinton 33-14. We did it twice, why not a third time.

AP Panther Fan
10-28-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by SINTON81
I'll say Sinton 33-14. We did it twice, why not a third time. :foul: :foul: :foul:

:thinking: If you get that score a third time, I am definitely going to think the football gods are smiling down on Sinton.;)

SintonFan
10-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Let's go Pirates!!!!!! Beat dem Ponies!!!!!!:clap:

pirate4state
10-28-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Let's go Pirates!!!!!! Beat dem Ponies!!!!!!:clap: Don't forget my CD!! :D Oh wait...you won't be at this game will you? :(

SintonFan
10-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Don't forget my CD!! :D Oh wait...you won't be at this game will you? :(
I see if I can swing by there today. :) Maybe I can get my bro to deliver it if not.

pirate4state
10-28-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I see if I can swing by there today. :) Maybe I can get my bro to deliver it if not. no worries...

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2005, 01:59 PM
Are the Pirates moving up any jv's to the varsity for this game? Pirate lack some depth in several postions and a few players go both ways

District303aPastPlayer
10-28-2005, 02:08 PM
Are the Pirates moving up any jv's to the varsity for this game? Pirate lack some depth in several postions and a few players go both ways

i doubt it... i think they have the best players at those positions... and thats why they keep em... i may be mistaken though about the moving up

IHStangFan
10-28-2005, 07:43 PM
well, looks like we got our one TD yall were giving us :D

IHStangFan
10-28-2005, 07:48 PM
damn...spoke too soon.....EP missed

7-6 Ingleside

IHStangFan
10-28-2005, 07:58 PM
TD Mustangs!

IHStangFan
10-28-2005, 08:09 PM
crap, i got up and dont know what just happened...either Mustang score or turnover?

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2005, 08:20 PM
well, looks like we got our one TD yall were giving us :D

i didnt expect any but the way ingleside coaches have sintons defense lost could be more

SintonFan_inAustin
10-28-2005, 08:23 PM
sinton coaches making adj they had last two plays covered solid 14-14