PDA

View Full Version : Forney football 02-03

surfspike
12-04-2001, 12:32 AM
I know the team is taking a HUGE hit with losing Bryson, Blanton and numerous other seniors this year. Will the quality of the upcoming players be playoff material?

Adidas410s
12-04-2001, 04:14 AM
Unless their district undergoes some serious reording w/ reallignment comes out, I dont think they will have a problem getting to the playoffs.

dogdad
12-04-2001, 10:19 PM
If the district stays the same (unlikely), the schools with the best talent coming up for next 2 years is Commerce, Royse City, and Forney (in no particular order). Bonham and Princeton drop off and Quinlan has some decent talent. With Community and Farmersville likely to go 3A and possibly Caddo Mills (Old Coach shows Caddo at 400 which I have a hard time believing), 11-3A may look a lot different. Also possible that Bonham or Commerce get moved east to replace some East Texas 3A schools that appear to be going 2A.(Clarksville, Hooks for instance). For the 1st time in 11-3A, Rc will not be the smallest school. RC will pass Commerce and Bonham in enrollment, and with the number of homes being built in the area, RC seems to be finally to the point where they are not fighting a numbers battle.