PDA

View Full Version : Graham 21 Breckenridge 14

Super Steer 3
10-22-2005, 03:45 PM
Great game by the Steers, I dont know why we were picked to lose to the bucks. The Steers once again proved themselves while being the underdog for the 5th time this season. Graham should have the district title after this big win.

VWG
10-22-2005, 04:30 PM
Man, you're so right. Heck why should you even play the last two games against Vernon and Iowa Park? They're probably so scared of the mighty Steers that they figure y'all have district wrapped up as well!

GreenMonster
10-22-2005, 04:51 PM
I have to agree with him VWG. The Steers have the District Title all but sewn up. :D

Adidas410s
10-22-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Man, you're so right. Heck why should you even play the last two games against Vernon and Iowa Park? They're probably so scared of the mighty Steers that they figure y'all have district wrapped up as well!

stop whining because you were wrong. Graham won...you lost! Get over it and move on...

GreenMonster
10-22-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
stop whining because you were wrong. Graham won...you lost! Get over it and move on...

you must have read between the lines of VWG's post or something because I do not see any whinning in that post anywhere. All I see is VWG warning lil' ol' Super Steer not to count his chickens before they hatch. 2 games left on the schedule against long time rivals.

VWG
10-22-2005, 05:37 PM

I never said that Graham would lose. Check my past comments on ANY thread.

RMAC
10-22-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey VGW, don't listen to adidas, he's gay.

Super Steer 3
10-22-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
you must have read between the lines of VWG's post or something because I do not see any whinning in that post anywhere. All I see is VWG warning lil' ol' Super Steer not to count his chickens before they hatch. 2 games left on the schedule against long time rivals.

Dont worry, I am not at all saying we have the games already won. We will not take them lightly and will come into both games giving everything we have. Should be two good games fought till the end.

GreenMonster
10-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Super Steer 3
Dont worry, I am not at all saying we have the games already won. We will not take them lightly and will come into both games giving everything we have. Should be two good games fought till the end.
That's the spirit Super Steer! I want my money's worth in 2 weeks. I expect a dog fight.

Steer Fever
10-22-2005, 09:23 PM
GO STEERS :)

RMAC
10-22-2005, 09:51 PM
sorry, wrong thread

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Graham has Vernon next week and man the Lions were a different team again this past Friday. Everything worked and execution was almost perfect. It was teh exact opposite of teh iP game. Now I know it was Hirschi, but the Hirschi QB leads this area in passing and Vernon did a good job against him. It was a good win for the lions as the winds now fill their sails.

Advice for the Vernon Coaches: Get the Decatur tape and study it.

Adidas410s
10-23-2005, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by VWG
I never said that Graham would lose. Check my past comments on ANY thread.
Yeah I kinda found this one...oops!!! Yes you didn't say Graham would lose but you said Breckenridge would win and they were playing Graham...so yeah...keep trying though! Here is the link to the thread in case you want to check it: VWG says Breck will win!!! (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35704&perpage=15&pagenumber=2)

Originally posted by VWG
First post was pretty bold. Be sure and stick around if their is crow to be served up after a Buckaroo's win!

GreenMonster
10-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Yeah I kinda found this one...oops!!! Yes you didn't say Graham would lose but you said Breckenridge would win and they were playing Graham...so yeah...keep trying though! Here is the link to the thread in case you want to check it: VWG says Breck will win!!! (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35704&perpage=15&pagenumber=2)

All that tells me is that someone needed to stick around IN CASE of a Breck win to eat the crow that would have been served up had the Steers lost that one. I do not see a prediction anywhere.

sweetwater07
10-23-2005, 10:27 AM
i figured graham would muster a few more points against breckenridge after beating wylie........but i really can't talk- we only beat clyde by 7....none the less good game graham!!

RMAC
10-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i figured graham would muster a few more points against breckenridge after beating wylie........but i really can't talk- we only beat clyde by 7....none the less good game graham!!

It was more of the Steer offense holding the Steer offense to 21. We had the ball inside the 10 four other times besides our 3 scores. We threw 2 picks from inside the 5 yard line that both ended up being the only scoring drives for Breck. But yeah, good game to both.

Adidas410s
10-23-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
All that tells me is that someone needed to stick around IN CASE of a Breck win to eat the crow that would have been served up had the Steers lost that one. I do not see a prediction anywhere.

There was no in case...he said "be sure and stick around after a buckaroos win." That is a statement of declaration about who will win. There is no "IN CASE" stated anywhere in there. Also, if you take notice anything that he stated in regards to this game was "anti-graham" in the sense that they would not be winning. Keep trying though...:D

Super Steer 3
10-23-2005, 01:37 PM
There was no in case...he said "be sure and stick around after a buckaroos win." That is a statement of declaration about who will win. There is no "IN CASE" stated anywhere in there. Also, if you take notice anything that he stated in regards to this game was "anti-graham" in the sense that they would not be winning. Keep trying though...:D

Yeah, your exactly right Adidas410s. There was no "IN CASE" at all. Not sure how could get that out of "a buckaroos win."

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Super Steer 3
Yeah, your exactly right Adidas410s. There was no "IN CASE" at all. Not sure how could get that out of "a buckaroos win."

Now, I realize it has been a year or two since I graduated, but if I recall my Honors English classes correctly, "IN CASE" and "IF" mean the same thing. Or maybe, it's the "New English" or "New Reading" (kinda like "new math") that they're teaching now. :confused:

Originally posted by VWG
First post was pretty bold. Be sure and stick around if their is crow to be served up after a Buckaroo's win!

Adidas410s
10-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Now, I realize it has been a year or two since I graduated, but if I recall my Honors English classes correctly, "IN CASE" and "IF" mean the same thing. Or maybe, it's the "New English" or "New Reading" (kinda like "new math") that they're teaching now. :confused:

go read the quote again...he doesn't say "if" either. I listed the quote above and he said "be sure and stick around AFTER a Buckaroos win." There is nothing ambiguous about that...

VWG
10-23-2005, 02:06 PM

OK... maybe we need to read that post again. I did say IF there was crow to be served after a Breckenridge victory. Meaning... that IF they won the crow would be served. Same thing that IF some guy from Breckenridge was putting up "fearless predictions" that I would hope they would be ready for the crow IF Graham won. Which they did, but nobody from Buckaroo land was out there predicting a victory.
Again, read the post. Is there an IF in that sentence? I believe there was.

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2005, 02:16 PM
go read the quote again...he doesn't say "if" either. I listed the quote above and he said "be sure and stick around AFTER a Buckaroos win." There is nothing ambiguous about that...

You did list his quote, which is what I have as well. Now, maybe I need a stronger prescription glasses, but it clearly does say if, both in what you've quoted and his original post. Ambiguous or not..... :thinking:

Original thread (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=35704)

RMAC
10-23-2005, 08:57 PM
This is gay, leave it alone.