PDA

View Full Version : Jasper Bulldogs

Hupernikomen
10-22-2005, 03:11 AM
We sit at 3-3 now. Have an inexperienced QB and use 6 different running backs..boy are we in trouble
:D :D

bulldogbark
10-22-2005, 07:41 AM
yeah and we only had 4 or five interceptions last night.,I guess we will be scraping the bottom of the barrel in district this year. well I guess you cant make the playoffs every year:weeping:

Hupernikomen
10-22-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
yeah and we only had 4 or five interceptions last night.,I guess we will be scraping the bottom of the barrel in district this year. well I guess you cant make the playoffs every year:weeping:

Now we both know that those interception were very lucky because those balls were thrown right to us.

j_dog
10-22-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Now we both know that those interception were very lucky because those balls were thrown right to us.
yeh, our dumb (no make that smart) kids keep stumbling and gettin' right in front of where the ball comes and darn, another interception. frightening, one of our kids is going to get HIT by one of those balls. :eek:

spiveyrat
10-22-2005, 04:08 PM
:D

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
yeh, our dumb kids keep stumbling and gettin' right in front of where the ball comes and darn, another interception. frightening, one of our kids is going to get HIT by one of those balls. :eek:

i'm sure your kids enjoy being called dumb, even if it's in jest.

j_dog
10-22-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i'm sure your kids enjoy being called dumb, even if it's in jest.
Okay, i fixed it! better? :p if they can't understand it, they need to go to more context classes! :cool: