PDA

View Full Version : I wish that life were like a.....

Gobbla2001
10-22-2005, 12:33 AM
I wish life were like a Silver Boot, thatta way we could all be winners...

Leopards,class of 75
10-22-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I wish life were like a Silver Boot, thatta way we could all be winners... That would be good Gobbla2001 !!!

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2005, 08:28 AM

good to see that keith is still on your mind.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-22-2005, 08:46 AM
:D and to think the Rangers owned both the Astros and the White Soxs:D :D :D :D White Soxs couldnt beat the Rangers so they had to go and call the Rangers Cheaters lol:D

Gobbla2001
10-22-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
good to see that keith is still on your mind.

This is great, you just replied to the subject again as well, maybe we're on your mind?

But seriously, Keith is on my mind, wondering how a town as great as Gainesville can produce such an idiot... kinda bothers me I admit...

BrahmaDAD70
10-22-2005, 12:59 PM
OUCH

VILLAGE IDIOT SMACK

Keith7
10-22-2005, 01:00 PM

Would everyone have a Mid-life series with their rival to see who gets it??

Because they don't give it to losers

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2005, 01:02 PM
This is great, you just replied to the subject again as well, maybe we're on your mind?

But seriously, Keith is on my mind, wondering how a town as great as Gainesville can produce such an idiot... kinda bothers me I admit...

and your saying cuero doesn't have it's share of idiots??

Keith7
10-22-2005, 01:02 PM

How am I an Idiot, because I made a good point and you can't argue it??

BrahmaDAD70
10-22-2005, 01:05 PM
OJ made a point about not killing his wife
does that make him innocent.
Murderer !

3afan
10-22-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaDAD70
Murderer !

WHAT ?!?!?!

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaDAD70
Murderer !

oj's point doesn't make him innocent, the united states courts system made him innocent.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
How am I an Idiot, because I made a good point and you can't argue it??

Because you made a good point and I cannot argue it? CLOSE!

You made a HORRIBLE point and I cannot argue it because it is so horrible...

All I can say is that the Astros are in the World Series and for like 2 or 3 games or however many was played to determine the Silver Boot champions, the Rangers won more of those games...

But as of how good each team was when they finished their seasons, the Astros are better...

As I said, the Cardinals beat the Stros a ton of times during the regular season, but the Stros demolished them when it counted...

Again, weren't you leaving?

Gobbla2001
10-22-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
and your saying cuero doesn't have it's share of idiots??

Heck yah Cuero has some idiots, I'm prolly one of them...

But Jealous idiots? I haven't really seen any of those, or atleast of this caliber...

Keith7
10-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Because you made a good point and I cannot argue it? CLOSE!

As I said, the Cardinals beat the Stros a ton of times during the regular season, but the Stros demolished them when it counted...

Again, weren't you leaving?

Why do you keep saying this, CAN YOU NOT READ?!??!?! Those games were not for the National league championship, so they did not matter then, the Silverboot series was for the SILVER BOOT retard, so those games did matter...

And yes you are mad that I made a good point and you can't argue it, thats why you keep bring up the same stuff cuz you can't think of anything else to say.. so now .. who really is the Idiot??

and you wish I would just leave cuz then you would win this lame little arguement by default because you can't think of anything to say..

TEXAS RANGERS TEXAS CHAMPS!!!!

SintonFan
10-22-2005, 11:07 PM
Why do you keep saying this, CAN YOU NOT READ?!??!?! Those games were not for the National league championship, so they did not matter then, the Silverboot series was for the SILVER BOOT retard, so those games did matter...

And yes you are mad that I made a good point and you can't argue it, thats why you keep bring up the same stuff cuz you can't think of anything else to say.. so now .. who really is the Idiot??

and you wish I would just leave cuz then you would win this lame little arguement by default because you can't think of anything to say..

TEXAS RANGERS TEXAS CHAMPS!!!!
Dammmmmmm Keith!
I'm a Ranger's fan myself but to be saying that the Texas Rangers are Texas' Champs(at this point) brings up some questions...
Why even bring up "The Silver Boot" just before the Astros play in their first Wolrd Series?
The answer is there... no need to actually look for it...
Does the intra-league games have a bearing on who made it to the World Series?
No, it doesn't. Getting to the World Series is much harder than beating the inner state team when it(the wins) only count for a team's overall record for the season.
How can the Astro's be called losers if they are going to the WS?
Very, very few teams get to the WS...
Again I'm a Ranger's fan but the timing of this seems to scream envy. Sorry Keith just my .02.

GreenMonster
10-22-2005, 11:34 PM
I think me an Keith need to go to a Ranger game lol.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I think me an Keith need to go to a Ranger game lol.

I hear the Rangers are going to be playing at Lake Whitney tomorrow... first 5 keepers earns a 12-pack...

GreenMonster
10-22-2005, 11:39 PM
I hear the Rangers are going to be playing at Lake Whitney tomorrow... first 5 keepers earns a 12-pack...

I'll bring my own. Beer, not fish :D I guess I can wet a hook or 2 while I'm at it.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2005, 11:39 PM
because you can't think of anything to say..

Well I can say this much:

Houston Astros: First team to bring the World Series (the series that COUNTS) to Texas!!!

Gobbla2001
10-22-2005, 11:40 PM
I'll bring my own. Beer, not fish :D I guess I can wet a hook or 2 while I'm at it.

haha...

Well if you're fishing Whitney you're most-likely looking for stripers anyway... just let your guide wet the hooks... you just sit there, drink your beer and wait until he says 'FISH ON'...

GreenMonster
10-22-2005, 11:42 PM
haha...

Well if you're fishing Whitney you're most-likely looking for stripers anyway... just let your guide wet the hooks... you just sit there, drink your beer and wait until he says 'FISH ON'...

That's my kind of fishin right there.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2005, 11:44 PM
That's my kind of fishin right there. I like flicking a luer as much as the next guy, but watching that poll release some slack off of the down-riggers just gets my heart a-pumpin'...

GreenMonster
10-22-2005, 11:48 PM
went to Texoma once and fished with Striper Steve. We had a blast.

LogieJoeBean001
10-24-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Dammmmmmm Keith!
I'm a Ranger's fan myself but to be saying that the Texas Rangers are Texas' Champs(at this point) brings up some questions...
Why even bring up "The Silver Boot" just before the Astros play in their first Wolrd Series?
Does the intra-league games have a bearing on who made it to the World Series?
No, it doesn't.

How can the Astro's be called losers if they are going to the WS?
Very, very few teams get to the WS...
Again I'm a Ranger's fan but the timing of this seems to scream envy. Sorry Keith just my .02.

I love to watch BOTH teams, Astros and Rangers, just because they both are from Texas. I support anyone who can go out and represent the Lone Star State in the way the Astros are....and I would have supported the Rangers if they had made it to the WS. If they both were to meet in the WS...now that would really be awesome and I'd be happy for whoever won because it would simply be showing that Texas had the best darn baseball in the country!

Go 'Stros!