PDA

View Full Version : CLyde vs. Sweetwater

PlayaJBiehl20
10-22-2005, 12:33 AM
It was a well played game. You could tell Clyde wanted it. But you can only play on emotion for so long. Clyde faught until the end. Sweetwater played well and came out strong.
The final Sweetwater:20 Clyde:13

gobbler grad
10-22-2005, 12:38 AM
Sweetwater played well and only won by 7...:thinking: hum...

not going there..................................yet...:p

jmcgee
10-22-2005, 09:32 AM
It was 20 -0 Until the 4th. Im sure the 2nd string was in

Mustangpride09
10-22-2005, 12:11 PM
we scored 20 points in the first half and put in second string, in the 4th they completed a few good passes and scored then held our defense, we punted and had a good return and threw another series of good passes. They tried a qb sneak on 3rd and goal, he fumbled the ball into the hands of a sweetwater player, but refs ruled he crosses the plain (IMO no way he scored). anyways they were shut down after that.

sweetwater07
10-22-2005, 12:29 PM
yall say what you want but we are capable of playing so much better than we did last night......a wins a win but if we would have been playing a good team last night then they would have taken advantage of our screw ups and mistakes and we would not have walked away with the win.....

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
yall say what you want but we are capable of playing so much better than we did last night......a wins a win but if we would have been playing a good team last night then they would have taken advantage of our screw ups and mistakes and we would not have walked away with the win.....

Sometimes a team manages to win in spite of screw ups, but sounds like you've got it a good perspective of what could happen.

Stownhorse
10-22-2005, 01:09 PM

Wow that was gay...haha(10 pts.):hand:

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Wow that was gay...haha(10 pts.):hand:

A win is a win. If the level of play had been the same a week ago, would the results have been the same? Just something to think about..... :thinking:

sweetwater07
10-22-2005, 01:17 PM
LH....me and stownhorse are friends so we talk crap to each other on here...................just jokes!!

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2005, 01:19 PM
LH....me and stownhorse are friends so we talk crap to each other on here...................just jokes!!

I figured you were friends....continue on. :D Somebody has to play devils' advocate. :p

Stownhorse
10-22-2005, 01:20 PM

Otherwise we'd be fightin!:mad: haha

sweetwater07
10-22-2005, 01:21 PM
this kid is a D bag!!^^^^