PDA

View Full Version : Gainesville 63 Whitesboro 0

turbostud
10-22-2005, 12:12 AM
Wow. How is this district playing out?

mr. leopard man, are you still driving that Whitesboro bandwagon?

VWG
10-22-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
Wow. How is this district playing out?

This district is very weak. Other than Gainesville... and they are a very, very good football team..... the rest of the district is weak.
Sanger, Bowie, Pilot Point, Pottsboro, Whitesboro, nobody else comes close to Gainesville.
It would be tough to say that even the 2nd place team in this district makes the playoffs in several other districts.

KTJ
10-22-2005, 01:04 AM
LEOPARD FIGHT NEVER DIES!

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2005, 06:00 AM
Gainesville's defense steps it up a notch and holds Whitesboro to 14 total yards of offense, -6 yards rushing and 20 yards passing.

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2005, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by turbostud

:D

Leopards,class of 75
10-22-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
Gainesville's defense steps it up a notch and holds Whitesboro to 14 total yards of offense, -6 yards rushing and 20 yards passing. It was a very bad game, I left the game a the half with it 35-0.

mr.leopard man
10-22-2005, 10:26 AM
Never said they would beat gainesville... hope you enjoy it this is gainesville last ride for awhile,, with 30 seniors.. i just stated early in the year whitesboro had a chance at playoffs but we dont have a coach soooooo.. i hope some one will coach here next year with a lil winning exp background. the one we have had here for 5 years is from oklahoma.. whats that tell ya.:inlove:

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by mr.leopard man
Never said they would beat gainesville... hope you enjoy it this is gainesville last ride for awhile,, with 30 seniors.. i just stated early in the year whitesboro had a chance at playoffs but we dont have a coach soooooo.. i hope some one will coach here next year with a lil winning exp background. the one we have had here for 5 years is from oklahoma.. whats that tell ya.:inlove:

maybe the won't be very good the next couple of years, but they will still be better than whitesboro