PDA

View Full Version : Crockett 35 Palestine 19

PHS Wildcats
10-21-2005, 11:57 PM
I'm eating a big bowl of Crow. Crockett totally dominated Palestine and I thought Palestine would win, but that's why the play the game. Crockett is in 1st place and clinch a playoff spot. Congrats to Crockett, They deserve it. I hope Devin Stepehns (Palestine Starting QB) is ok (very bad ankle injury) will be ok, Palestine can't seem to move the ball without him. I owe you a big apology RDMKNM. You guys played your tails off.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2005, 12:23 AM
I guess I'll be the first to tell you how awesome it is for you to #1 post the score and #2 admit at being wrong...

Good win Crockett, keep your heads up Palestine...

Way to be a man PHS Wildcats... we can all learn a lesson from this...

RBARKER
10-22-2005, 12:24 AM
WoW I wouldnt have thought Crocket would win. Congrats bulldogs

PHS Wildcats
10-22-2005, 12:35 AM
Crockett played an awesome game. It didn't help that our starting QB went out in the 1stQ. But Our defense didn't play with any heart tonight. I don't know what to say, maybe we are overated.

Hupernikomen
10-22-2005, 01:13 AM
This is somewhat surprising. Most of you downlowers don't know much about Crockett because they have been average team last few years, but if these boys start clicking like they use to watch out!

RDMKNM
10-22-2005, 04:51 AM
Hey thats ok man you know, i'm just a Bulldog rider for life, and i know how they will play, and how much they hate and wanted to beat palestine, and with JaGerrick Henry at QB, and Donald Golbert on defense knocking helmets off, i knew that they had a pretty good chance. Congrats BULLDOGS!!

Old Cardinal
10-22-2005, 08:13 AM
I too am shocked at the score! Crockett must have really scouted them well and played a determined game.

Hupernikomen
10-22-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
I too am shocked at the score! Crockett must have really scouted them well and played a determined game.

What about their huge enrollment or select team players? :D

WOS1
10-22-2005, 10:54 AM
This is VERY surprising... I thought Palestine pretty much had this district sewed up. I guess that's what you get for counting Crockett out. They have some history, so they are obviously not void of talent. Good win!