PDA

View Full Version : Ballinger 26, Bangs 22

vet93
10-21-2005, 11:37 PM
Sorry this is 2a...but I have to get a little excited about upsetting previously undefeated and 10th ranked Bangs.

GWOOD
10-21-2005, 11:38 PM
Wow, big win!

SintonFan
10-21-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by vet93
Sorry this is 2a...but I have to get a little excited about upsetting previously undefeated and 10th ranked Bangs.
SWEET!!!!!!!
Congrats Ballinger!!!:clap:

VWG
10-22-2005, 12:19 AM
Nice win for Ballinger. What is that district looking like for the playoffs now?

Da Mules
10-22-2005, 08:19 AM
yee-haw Vet :clap: :clap:

Leopards,class of 75
10-22-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by vet93
Sorry this is 2a...but I have to get a little excited about upsetting previously undefeated and 10th ranked Bangs. Huge win for you guys, thanks for sharing the score with us and good luck the rest of the year!

vet93
10-24-2005, 09:42 AM
VWG....Ballinger's win throws everything into lembo....Early has the inside tract....Bangs, Ballinger and Coleman are still fighting for the other spots. If Ballinger does not follow-up this upset with a good effort and defeat a very good Coleman team (in coleman) then it could really mess up their chances for a playoff spot. On the other hand...if Bangs beats Early and Ballinger wins out it could be a three-way tie for the district championship. Who knows what will happen. The Bearcats still have some work to do!

Originally posted by VWG
Nice win for Ballinger. What is that district looking like for the playoffs now?

VWG
10-24-2005, 10:43 AM
Seems like a good last two weeks of the season coming into that district race.
Is Region I stacked in 2A or what?
Look at the district that Post, Idalou, etc... are in.
Then take a look at Canadian, they're strong again this year, maybe not as good as last year but still a good football team.
And what about this tough as nails district.... Childress, Holliday, Henrietta, Electra... and then throw in a feisty Olney team this year and man.... two good teams will miss the playoffs in that district.

vet93
10-24-2005, 10:46 AM
Don't forget teams like Crane, Sonora and Wall....Ouch! Their are alot of great teams in the region with lots of depth. However, Celina and Newton are still the class of 2a right now...in my opinion.

Originally posted by VWG
Seems like a good last two weeks of the season coming into that district race.
Is Region I stacked in 2A or what?
Look at the district that Post, Idalou, etc... are in.
Then take a look at Canadian, they're strong again this year, maybe not as good as last year but still a good football team.
And what about this tough as nails district.... Childress, Holliday, Henrietta, Electra... and then throw in a feisty Olney team this year and man.... two good teams will miss the playoffs in that district.

Bandera YaYa
10-24-2005, 01:10 PM
WAY TO GO BEARCATS!!! WOOHOO!!! Congrats on the win!! :clap: :clap: :clap: