NM

pirate4state
10-21-2005, 11:07 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: whoa!! Congrats LH!! :clap:

SintonFan
10-21-2005, 11:08 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Congrats LH!:clap: Next week sets up the district championship and should be great.
Sorry about the loss Bandera. Regroup and win out for a playoff berth.:)

44INAROW
10-21-2005, 11:25 PM
MERCY - the Panthers can sure put the points on the board.. Congrats on the win :clap:

FootballChik98
10-21-2005, 11:26 PM
Wow. Congrats to the Panthers!:clap:

gobbler grad
10-21-2005, 11:55 PM
sounds like they took Bandera out behind the barn and gave them a good ole a$$ whipping...
:thinking:

rhs78
10-22-2005, 12:01 AM
Congrats to the Panthers, big Win

bulldogman06
10-22-2005, 12:03 AM
Wow, what a running game. cant pass at all, but LH will run the ball on anyone. We just couldnt get our game goin, and with yalls first 2 kicks being recoverd by you, the first time our offense touched the ball it was 14-0. Good luck LH, please kick the crap out of Wimberly for us.

Bandera YaYa
10-22-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
sounds like they took Bandera out behind the barn and gave them a good ole a$$ whipping...
:thinking: :tongue: :foul: :eyetwitchWell yah we lost.......dangit......heads up for their next opponent...they are sneaky, sneaky, sneaky......they only kick off sides and you gotta find a way to stop #7!!!!! :D (Awwww....not quite a spanking......cuz I would have enjoyed that!!!!) :D

gobbler grad
10-22-2005, 12:05 AM
What happened Ya-Ya?

Bandera YaYa
10-22-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
What happened Ya-Ya? It was that last shipment of newts I got....I thought they had a funky smell.......just my luck........congrats on your win tho....way to go!! :D

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
Wow, what a running game. cant pass at all, but LH will run the ball on anyone. We just couldnt get our game goin, and with yalls first 2 kicks being recoverd by you, the first time our offense touched the ball it was 14-0. Good luck LH, please kick the crap out of Wimberly for us.

The Bandera team is tough & has some fast kids. Hicks has a very good arm and some good receivers. And, Bandera is still my pick for D1 rep in the playoffs. Good luck next week.

And it would be our extreme pleasure to do just that. :D

For any doubters about our so-called "weak" defense.....if your opinions are based upon early season or last year, this is NOT that same team. It was great to see a sophomore, who was moved up to varsity before Manor, get 2 interceptions and 2 by other players.

District303aPastPlayer
10-22-2005, 02:23 AM
Geeeeezzzzz

take it easy on em killers...

DaHop72
10-22-2005, 08:55 AM
Well Ya-Ya, sound like the Cats had the claws sharpened for this one. Congrats Mom and your boys. Enjoyed the dog and cat thread you two ladies did. Hope everybody has a great weekend.:)

purplenails
10-22-2005, 09:29 AM
BAM!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by purplenails
BAM!!!!!

:clap: :clap:

sinton66
10-22-2005, 09:43 AM
Congrats Panthers. Sounds like yall are ready for the "run".;)

hornfan
10-22-2005, 10:10 AM
i find it very interesting that all of yall are writing llano off against bandera they may have gotten killed against liberty hill but who doesnt when you turn the ball over twice in the first half and your team practically shuts down i know coach yeager wont let that happen again and they will be ready to play a good bandera team and give them a heck of a game just a thought

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by hornfan
i find it very interesting that all of yall are writing llano off against bandera they may have gotten killed against liberty hill but who doesnt when you turn the ball over twice in the first half and your team practically shuts down i know coach yeager wont let that happen again and they will be ready to play a good bandera team and give them a heck of a game just a thought

I wasn't writing anyone off. I've seen both teams play and it's my opinion that Bandera has the better team. Of course, my opinion won't win a game for either. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.

hornfan
10-22-2005, 10:20 AM
i will just say i have seen llano play when they won some games this year and saw the liberty hill game the game you saw and they were two different teams

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2005, 10:23 AM
i will just say i have seen llano play when they won some games this year and saw the liberty hill game the game you saw and they were two different teams

The same can be said for the Bandera team as well. :)

hornfan
10-22-2005, 10:23 AM
fair enough i guess we will just have to see what happens friday night

Bandera YaYa
10-22-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by purplenails
BAM!!!!! Was nice to meet another purple people eater............ :p :)

LHMom
10-22-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06

YEAH BABY! I don't know about "kick the crap out of 'em." I just want 1 point more than they get. :)

LHMom
10-22-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
:tongue: :foul: :eyetwitch and you gotta find a way to stop #7!!!!! :D [COLOR=deeppink]COLOR] :D

Matt (#7) has been doing some strong running. It looks like he's stopped and he just pops out from 2-3 defenders. Congrats Matt on another great game!

Come 'on YaYa! Aren't we your 2nd favorite team in 27-3A?

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
YEAH BABY! I don't know about "kick the crap out of 'em." I just want 1 point more than they get. :)

Either sounds great to me, but I do like "kick the crap out of 'em" a little better. :D

SintonFan
10-22-2005, 11:31 PM
Is it just me or does playing a good team sometimes make other teams look "different" or "bad"?
hornfan, except for once this year LH has played against teams that under-performed.:p

GreenMonster
10-22-2005, 11:37 PM
Was nice to meet another purple people eater............ :p :)

Did you ladies happen to get any pictures???

Bandera YaYa
10-23-2005, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Did you ladies happen to get any pictures??? Ha...you'd like that, wouldn't you!!! Yah, I took them to my mighty oak tree....dang you missed out!!!! :D :p :D

sweetwater07
10-23-2005, 10:33 AM
well well well...............LH is quite the mighty team this week..and last week.......good job panthers!!
yall go D1 or D2??

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2005, 10:53 AM
LH will be D2

purplenails
10-23-2005, 11:31 AM
:tongue: :foul: :eyetwitchWell yah we lost.......dangit......heads up for their next opponent...they are sneaky, sneaky, sneaky......they only kick off sides and you gotta find a way to stop #7!!!!! :D (Awwww....not quite a spanking......cuz I would have enjoyed that!!!!) :D

Not nice about #7!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I did enjoy meeting you.