PDA

View Full Version : Vernon 37 WF Hirschi 0 Final

GreenMonster
10-21-2005, 10:42 PM
Lions put a whoopin on the Huskies.

VWG
10-22-2005, 12:20 AM
I could see that one coming.
Now Iowa Park gets to kick Hirschi's butt next week.

GreenMonster
10-22-2005, 09:22 AM
I usually feel it is wrong to kick a dog when it's down but not when that dog is Hirschi. I the starters coming out of this one in the 3rd quarter.

Macarthur
10-24-2005, 11:37 AM
This Hirschi game scares me as a Hawk fan.

The Hawks are capable of beating every team in the district. They are also capable of losing to any team in the district. I have felt that Hirschi was improved and would win a game this year; I just hope it's not this week.

VWG
10-24-2005, 11:44 AM
Hirschi is terrible.
I wouldn't think that the Hawks will stumble this week.
The Huskies have some good individual talent but their O-line and D-line are very weak.

It still is mind boggling how a program that was once the best in Wichita Falls has fallen this far. I know it has a lot to do with the choice program, new City View HS, etc... but still, man they used to kick tail every year.

Macarthur
10-24-2005, 11:58 AM
True, they used to be pretty damn salty.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-24-2005, 12:16 PM
GreenMonster: I was thinking the same thing last week about the Lions. I just kew that Hirschi was going to upset us. But we showed up. VWG is correct in that the Huskies' line has problems. They do have some speed in the QB and he likes to run around. He will get some passes completed but by the end of the game the Hawks will come out on top.

I'm looking forward to the IP/ Graham game. That should be a good one.