cc700
11-22-2003, 11:10 PM
WHERE DOSE EACH TEAM HAVE AN EDGE. GAINESVILLE-35 FORNEY-20

3afan2K3
11-22-2003, 11:13 PM
forney wins

surfspike
11-22-2003, 11:18 PM
I watched the Leopards get eliminated last year by Atlanta at richardson ISD and was not impressed. I'm guessing they got ALOT better. I am confident that Forney can out-muscle them in blocking and that is basically all they should need.

Forney 38
Gainesville 21

MonkeyJoe
11-22-2003, 11:25 PM
all forney has to do is run the ball well, and often, wear down our small d-line, and play action pass to get the corners to bite then throw the long ball.
i dunno what gainesville will have to pull outta their sleves but i know that forney will be the favorite in this game.
its gonna be a good one no doubt.

cc700
11-22-2003, 11:25 PM
GAINESVILLE HAS THE SPEED EDGE

3afan2K3
11-22-2003, 11:26 PM
noone can out run willie erwin

MonkeyJoe
11-22-2003, 11:28 PM
3afan2K3:
noone can out run willie erwinTerrius Purvey can !

3afan2K3
11-22-2003, 11:29 PM
MonkeyJoe:

3afan2K3:
noone can out run willie erwinTerrius Purvey can !nope

MonkeyJoe
11-22-2003, 11:33 PM
3afan2K3:

MonkeyJoe:

3afan2K3:
noone can out run willie erwinTerrius Purvey can !nopethis could go on for days but im gonna start it anyway...

YEP !

3afan2K3
11-22-2003, 11:35 PM
MonkeyJoe:

3afan2K3:

MonkeyJoe:

3afan2K3:
noone can out run willie erwinTerrius Purvey can !nopethis could go on for days but im gonna start it anyway...

YEP !ok we'll see

cc700
11-22-2003, 11:37 PM
WHO EVER WINS THIS GAME WILL PLAY BURNET IN THE STATE GAME

MonkeyJoe
11-22-2003, 11:40 PM
cc700:
WHO EVER WINS THIS GAME WILL PLAY BURNET IN THE STATE GAMEwell, Duh !

surfspike
11-22-2003, 11:40 PM
All I have to say is Mesquite Horn awoke a sleeping giant when they beat Forney.

Forney hasn't come this far to just lose. Gainesville better be as ready as ever. IF they think that this game will go like the scrimmage they will be sorely mistaken. This time G'ville has to play against the starters.

cc700
11-22-2003, 11:42 PM
GAINESVILLE WILL WIN EASY

MonkeyJoe
11-22-2003, 11:47 PM
i agree with you completely, lets get the scrimmage out of our minds, because the fact is we beat you like 4-1 or 5-1, BUT you didnt play 2 or 3 starters, starting RB i think..i dont wanna hear any more about the scrimmage because it was just a scrimmage and doesnt count even tho Gainesville is the self-proclaimed scriammge champs of the world. LOL.
but seriously, this will be an awesome game, i just hope i dont get a flat tire on the way down there.

MonkeyJoe
11-22-2003, 11:51 PM
cc700:
GAINESVILLE WILL WIN EASYGainesville-30
Forney-21

3afan
11-22-2003, 11:53 PM
cc700:
GAINESVILLE HAS THE SPEED EDGEhow can u say that? whats it based on? have you seen BOTH teams play?

<small>[ November 22, 2003, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

3afan2K3
11-23-2003, 12:04 AM
MonkeyJoe:
i agree with you completely, lets get the scrimmage out of our minds, because the fact is we beat you like 4-1 or 5-1, BUT you didnt play 2 or 3 starters, starting RB i think..i dont wanna hear any more about the scrimmage because it was just a scrimmage and doesnt count even tho Gainesville is the self-proclaimed scriammge champs of the world. LOL.
but seriously, this will be an awesome game, i just hope i dont get a flat tire on the way down there.eek! finally

jason
11-23-2003, 12:50 AM
MonkeyJoe:
but seriously, this will be an awesome game, i just hope i dont get a flat tire on the way down there.Finally something intelligent out of one of you knuckleheads from Gainesville....

jason
11-23-2003, 12:53 AM
cc700:
GAINESVILLE WILL WIN EASYwin easy? they barely beat TLE...yall gave up 250 yards rushing...it seems that only you guys from gainesville are the only ones picking gainesville to win, its gonna be awful funny when we see your 'gainesville wins easy' post the morning after a forney win...hopefully you'll just decide to quit posting from embarrasement...

Buckeye80
11-23-2003, 04:23 AM
cc700:
GAINESVILLE WILL WIN EASYCC700, didn't you run your mouth enough with the Celina crap?

I saw Forney play last week, and it will take a Man-sized effort to beat that team. I understand district spirit and all that, but sometimes you might know that you're a little out-matched, and you try to make up for it with testosterone!

P.S. That Corgan kid is faster than any kid I have ever seen run, and that includes Travian Smith (of Tatum, TX), who now plays for the Oakland Raiders.

Forney 24
Gainesville 0

BurnetBacker
11-23-2003, 08:31 AM
WHERE IS THE GAME GOING TO BE PLAYED? THIS WILL BE THE GAME OF THE YEAR SO FAR. JUST LIKE SINTON VS. BURNET LAST YEAR. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OH BY THE WAY SHIPLEY 4.3 IN THE 40 IN PADS. NUFF SAID. AND CODY WARNER IS QUICKER MOVEMENT WISE.

3afan
11-23-2003, 08:36 AM
Buckeye80:

cc700:
GAINESVILLE WILL WIN EASYCC700, didn't you run your mouth enough with the Celina crap?

I saw Forney play last week, and it will take a Man-sized effort to beat that team. I understand district spirit and all that, but sometimes you might know that you're a little out-matched, and you try to make up for it with testosterone!

P.S. That Corgan kid is faster than any kid I have ever seen run, and that includes Travian Smith (of Tatum, TX), who now plays for the Oakland Raiders.

Forney 24
Gainesville 0FYI Corgan signed a letter-of-intent with the Aggies last week (baseball, pitcher) ... Forney has 2 DI signees on their pitching staff - other is Brandon Hewitt (New Mexico) ....... if Corgan is faster than any kid you have ever seen run then you obviously never saw DaBryan!!!!!!!

This game will obviously be a great one, maybe too close to call. Winner will play for DI title ...

<small>[ November 23, 2003, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

aamove
11-23-2003, 09:02 AM
This should be a good game. Forney has all the pistons firing now. Hope they can keep improving on their game. I predict Forney will take this one by 17 or more.

the tigers are back
11-23-2003, 09:56 AM
Hey! i need some help is shipley black or white or what race is he. wink

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2003, 10:00 AM
the tigers are back:
Hey! i need some help is shipley black or white or what race is he. wink He's green & white, with a little burnt orange mixed in.

sinton66
11-23-2003, 10:11 AM
I'll go with Forney on this one.

slpybear the bullfan
11-23-2003, 10:31 AM
What a game!!! I have seen Gainesville play, but not Forney. I have no prediction other than I hope this game is at a BIG STADIUM!!!

jason
11-23-2003, 11:03 AM
slpybear the bullfan:
What a game!!! I have seen Gainesville play, but not Forney. I have no prediction other than I hope this game is at a BIG STADIUM!!!Is texas stadium big enough?????

Buckeye80
11-23-2003, 11:35 AM
3afan:

Buckeye80:

cc700:

Forney 24
Gainesville 0FYI Corgan signed a letter-of-intent with the Aggies last week (baseball, pitcher) ... Forney has 2 DI signees on their pitching staff - other is Brandon Hewitt (New Mexico) ....... if Corgan is faster than any kid you have ever seen run then you obviously never saw DaBryan!!!!!!!

This game will obviously be a great one, maybe too close to call. Winner will play for DI title ...Sweet.....maybe we can talk him onto the football field while he's down there wink .
Yeah, and by the way, Balen Laury is not exactly slow. You guys are a wonderful combination of speed and size....y'all will win it this year. I had my doubts until I saw y'all play, but you guys are the real deal.

MonkeyJoe
11-23-2003, 03:40 PM
ttt

3afan2K3
11-23-2003, 03:52 PM
Buckeye80:

3afan:

Buckeye80:

cc700:

Forney 24

This game will obviously be a great one, maybe too close to call. Winner will play for DI title ...Sweet.....maybe we can talk him onto the football field while he's down there wink .
Yeah, and by the way, Balen Laury is not exactly slow. You guys are a wonderful combination of speed and size....y'all will win it this year. I had my doubts until I saw y'all play, but you guys are the real deal.Baylen

Rabdad
11-23-2003, 05:45 PM
BurnetBacker:
WHERE IS THE GAME GOING TO BE PLAYED? THIS WILL BE THE GAME OF THE YEAR SO FAR. JUST LIKE SINTON VS. BURNET LAST YEAR. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OH BY THE WAY SHIPLEY 4.3 IN THE 40 IN PADS. NUFF SAID. AND CODY WARNER IS QUICKER MOVEMENT WISE.4.3 IN PADS?
Maybe we can bring you some accurate stop watches from Dallas.

GreatBigBurnetFan
11-23-2003, 06:19 PM
Jordan Shipley is pure TEXAN!!
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

poncho
11-23-2003, 07:30 PM
the tigers are back:
Hey! i need some help is shipley black or white or what race is he. wink white :cool: