PDA

View Full Version : LH vs Bandera

Puppetmaster101
10-23-2002, 10:52 PM
I have to admit LH hasn't really played any competition in their pre-district schedule my compliments though that their 7-0. But Bandera is on home turf and have played decently tough teams I think and one powerhouse (Burnet). And the way Burnet beat Bandera I think might give them the fuel they need to tear into somebodies's hide, I know they dont want to get beat like that again. I pick Bandera over LH 35-14 :rolleyes:

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 08:14 AM
Muppetmaster, quit smoking those funny cigarettes. Did it ever occur to you that maybe LH hasn't played at 100 percent yet? With the exception of maybe 2 teams, Burnet's opponents haven't combined for that awesome a record...

<small>[ October 24, 2002, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: hotstuff ]</small>

BHSchrldr
10-24-2002, 07:41 PM
hotstuff...maybe you shouldnt talk all that trash and realize LH isnt as awesome as you say they are. bandera has the upper hand...35-14

29x281
10-24-2002, 08:09 PM
Some numbers:

Burnet's 6 opponents have a combined 27-16 record. If you don't count the games they played against Burnet they're 27-10. I'm not counting Midland Christian, whom I can't find a schedule for. LH's 7 opponents are a combined 20-29 (or 20-22 if you take away the games vs LH). Of course, 2 of LH's opponents are playing against 2A schedules, while 2 of Burnet's are playing against 4A schedules, so those records are probably make LH's opponents look stronger and Burnet's weaker than they actually are.

Also, Burnet's 5 opponents previous to Bandera went 5-0 last Friday. They averaged 52 pts per game in doing so.

Not that any of that means anything, but as long as we're comparing teams, the numbers beat talking trash any day.

Bulldog1990
10-24-2002, 09:34 PM
Bandera by 10 in a 34-24 shootout. Bandera has lost to the 2nd Ranked 3A team in the state of which they were in the game going into half time. The other loss was to Fredericksburg who is undefeated and should be ranked in 4A. Liberty Hill is doing real good but I dont think they have been tested by any real competition yet. But they will be by Bandera and Burnet. Good Luck

Shotgun73
10-24-2002, 10:02 PM
hotstuff:
Muppetmaster, quit smoking those funny cigarettes. Did it ever occur to you that maybe LH hasn't played at 100 percent yet? With the exception of maybe 2 teams, Burnet's opponents haven't combined for that awesome a record...Hotstuff,
Do you really believe this trash that you are putting out or are you just blind to the facts?

Pandora
10-24-2002, 11:57 PM
Shotgun73:

hotstuff:
Muppetmaster, quit smoking those funny cigarettes. Did it ever occur to you that maybe LH hasn't played at 100 percent yet? With the exception of maybe 2 teams, Burnet's opponents haven't combined for that awesome a record...Hotstuff,
Do you really believe this trash that you are putting out or are you just blind to the facts?Maybe he just is not capable of putting an unbiased spin on the facts of all the other football teams. I fear that some lessons have to be learned the hard way or they will never learn. I hope I am there to see it happen.

greendog fan
10-26-2002, 12:19 AM
hotstuff:
Muppetmaster, quit smoking those funny cigarettes. Did it ever occur to you that maybe LH hasn't played at 100 percent yet? With the exception of maybe 2 teams, Burnet's opponents haven't combined for that awesome a record...Great job LH. Guess i will be the first one to eat crow. Did,nt think ya,ll could beat Bandera. I was wrong. Wish you luck against Llano. We will see you the 8th of Nov.

hotstuff
10-26-2002, 09:51 AM
Shotgun73:

hotstuff:
Do you really believe this trash that you are putting out or are you just blind to the facts?Hmmmmm - who's talking trash now, buddy boy?

Shotgun73
10-26-2002, 06:55 PM
hotstuff:

Shotgun73:

hotstuff:
Do you really believe this trash that you are putting out or are you just blind to the facts?Hmmmmm - who's talking trash now, buddy boy?

<small>[ October 27, 2002, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Shotgun73 ]</small>

Shotgun73
10-26-2002, 10:24 PM
Shotgun73:

hotstuff:

Shotgun73:

hotstuff:
Do you really believe this trash that you are putting out or are you just blind to the facts?Hmmmmm - who's talking trash now, buddy boy?Nov. 8th

Puppetmaster101
10-27-2002, 04:58 PM
Hey little stuff I guess you shouldn't be as cocky as you were since ya'll lost to Marlin 33-7. LH I still dont think is that good I mean Burnet wouldn't look good either if we bragged about beating a bunch of 2A schools too. Have LH ever really thought about thats why they don't get the respect they so badly desire my apoligies goes to LH fans I dont mean to be rude to ya'll but some people that talk the talk really need not to talk.