PDA

View Full Version : I feel weird

injuredinmelee
10-21-2005, 09:25 PM
sitting at home on a Friday night not watching a high school game. Wyli is off, Couldnt get motivated for the Abilene High game. Afraid to drive my car to Merkel and leave it in the parking lot with the Wylie stickers on it. Sweetwater is too far to drive to watch them beat the crap out of Clyde. What in the world is wrong with me? Am i slipping? Am i becoming complacent? Can you tell i have been drinking? Have you ever seen a hole in one in golf? I played with some guy today that hit the stick ont he fly and the ball dropped into the hole wedging itself between the stick and side of the cup. If the ball comes out when I pulled the stick out and doesnt drop into he cup is it still a hole in one? I should know that answer... I dont.. Why did the one convenience store that stays open after dark in my little hick town close before i got there to buy snuff. Now im out of snuff and having nic fits.. ok im out.

tap_tx_sinton
10-21-2005, 09:27 PM
Sounds like you need some help

GreenMonster
10-21-2005, 09:30 PM
I think it is a hole in one, it took an outside force to remove it from the hole. I'd give you a pull off my can of snuff if I was close enough. I don't think you are complacent so much as disinterested in watching BAD football. Anything else?

injuredinmelee
10-21-2005, 09:44 PM
as a matter o fact there is something else.... I went to eat with my son tonight and we sit at the table for about 5 minutes and still no drinks... So i go to the drink station and get my own.. one of the waitresses says (as i fill the last one up) "Can i help you?" I replied in my normal monotone voice " Im already done." She replies, " you cant be back here and you dont have to be a smart @$$." Well me im not one to get angry and make ascene and point out ones waitressing shortcomings but tonight I just go off on this old dreg and make her cry. And I did it without using any 4 letter words.... I know hard to believe... So a few minutes later the manager comes over and tells me I cant cuss out his staff and make them cry... I told him the entire conversation and of course all the other wait staff are not backing me up... so he finally leaves and comes back as i am getting up from the table and says, " No tip tonight?" Well thats about all i needed to totally push me over the edge and i went 4 different kinds of psycho on this idiot (no cusing again) an he banned me from Furrs for life.... crap no more $8 microwaved barf ever again.... well thats what you would think... not me im going there every freaking day. I have at least 3 wigs saved up from halloweens of the past and this is the perfect time of year to buy fake mustaches etc... and not becasue i like the food and service just to say i am there... What would Dr. Phil say if he could see me now... Hard to believe he used to be in a town like whiskeyta falls ut hey everyone starts somwhere. There are plenty of whack jobs there... i chose to take my show on the road... be back later... one more trip 9 miles to the store cause they all close at 8pm here in the metropolis that is Buffalo Gap... Grizzly Red is caliing my name... she needs me as much as i need her... im out.. peace.. audi 5000... Do I sound hip now?

injuredinmelee
10-21-2005, 09:47 PM
ok before i go back to the store a question for the rest of you that are sitting around the Bar we call downlow... Is it possible for a animal lets say a dog to be bi sexual or homosexual?

injuredinmelee
10-21-2005, 10:05 PM
Ok ok ok one more thing.. I get to Skinnys ( C-store) and the girl behidn the counter (kinda cute, little big but good face) is wearing a shirt that says how many lick does it take to get to the middle... No tootsie ad anywhere... does that shirt just reek FLIRT WITH ME IM EASY?

GreenMonster
10-21-2005, 10:06 PM
well, did you find out how many licks or at the very least ask how many?

Snyder_TigerFan
10-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
well, did you find out how many licks or at the very least ask how many? :D :clap:

GreenMonster
10-21-2005, 10:11 PM
you should have broken her open like a shotgun right there on the counter and found out. :devil:

injuredinmelee
10-21-2005, 10:17 PM
Im thinkign if she wears a shirt to advertise it.. several people have attempted and conquered... I dont have the little comb anymore.

injuredinmelee
10-22-2005, 07:21 AM
the morning after... as the infamous Johnny Cash once sang, " The beer I had for breakfast wasnt bad so I had one more for dessert." My dad has a really bad habit of calling my house before daylight on weekends... He chose this morning. Off to play golf across town at one of my competitors... well not really we are a private club hes semi... semi private pervs...

LogieJoeBean001
10-22-2005, 07:41 AM
Wow...and I thought OUR night was bad here in Wharton!

The drinks aren't sounding too bad right about now, lol! Just kidding...haven't drank in two and half years but after last night it might be time to start again.

...and by the way, I wouldn't have tipped the waitress either. Ya don't tip for bad service and I have walked out of restaurants before without tipping for that very reason.

turbostud
10-22-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
the morning after... as the infamous Johnny Cash once sang, " The beer I had for breakfast wasnt bad so I had one more for dessert." My dad has a really bad habit of calling my house before daylight on weekends... He chose this morning. Off to play golf across town at one of my competitors... well not really we are a private club hes semi... semi private pervs...

Johnny Cash originally sang it(Sunday Monrnin Comin Down) but Kris Kristofferson wrote it.

injuredinmelee
10-22-2005, 04:18 PM
Hence the "As Johnny Cash once SANG"

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Gosh, sounds like you had all kinds of problems last night, including and maybe most importantly, the fact that you live in Buffalo Gap. :p ;) (Yes, I've been there, or I wouldn't say anything. :D )

injuredinmelee
10-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Gosh, sounds like you had all kinds of problems last night, including and maybe most importantly, the fact that you live in Buffalo Gap. :p ;) (Yes, I've been there, or I wouldn't say anything. :D )

It is nice and quiet and a good place to raise my yard apes but I have to give up so many conveniences im starting to wonder if it is worth it...

injuredinmelee
10-22-2005, 04:26 PM
and yall will be proud to know i played 36 holes of golf this morning and didnt have a single beer.

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2005, 04:28 PM
It is nice and quiet and a good place to raise my yard apes but I have to give up so many conveniences im starting to wonder if it is worth it...

Trust me, your yard apes are worth the loss of a few conveniences. Mine are the reason we chose to live in LH after my husband's job in Lubbock transferred us. :)

HighSchool Fan
10-22-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Trust me, your yard apes are worth the loss of a few conveniences. Mine are the reason we chose to live in LH after my husband's job in Lubbock transferred us. :)

i remember most of that story, who was the one that told your kids where you moved to??:D

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i remember most of that story, who was the one that told your kids where you moved to??:D

That was my mother! :foul: :foul: ;)

injuredinmelee
10-22-2005, 04:52 PM
I find that if I am not around my mother she cant piss me off.

SintonFan
10-22-2005, 10:43 PM
and yall will be proud to know i played 36 holes of golf this morning and didnt have a single beer.
I know very few folks that can "play" 36 holes of golf and drink at the same time.:p
lol
This thread is F U N N Y!:D