PDA

View Full Version : Snyder vs merkel

injuredinmelee
10-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Ok Merkel is one team that I probably wouldnt cheer on in the playoffs from this district but how does everyone see the game tonight? Merkel hung with the Tigers last year but they have no Lambert this year and Hood left in an ambulance last week at Wylie. They have a couple of kids that can play football but I dont think they have a snowballs chance in hell against Snyder tonight. Snyder 31-0.

SnyderMom
10-21-2005, 10:53 AM
I hope they play us hard tonight...Snyder needs a kick in the butt, they need to PLAY HARD...I say 43-6 Snyder

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 10:54 AM
here it is everyone note this very special occasion......................merkel might as well forfeit.....no chance on god's green earth for merkel.............actually i feel bad for them......Snyder 42-Merkel-0.................yes thats right a blow out it will be.....even with snyder 2nd and 3rd string defense!!!!!

WitchyWoman
10-21-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Ok Merkel is one team that I probably wouldnt cheer on in the playoffs from this district but how does everyone see the game tonight? Merkel hung with the Tigers last year but they have no Lambert this year and Hood left in an ambulance last week at Wylie. They have a couple of kids that can play football but I dont think they have a snowballs chance in hell against Snyder tonight. Snyder 31-0.

Hate to hear that about Hood, hope he is ok any word? I just want our boys out there playing some tuff football. Hope they have their heads on straight tonight...

HIT EM' Hard TIGERS......

GOOD LUCK MERKEL