PDA

View Full Version : sweetwater vs. clyde........hurry up and post before tonight!!!

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 09:50 AM
i think its obvious but want to know other folks opinion.........

mustang04
10-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i think its obvious but want to know other folks opinion.........

i'll tell you whats obvious, that when a team goes into a game and think it's obvious they will win...then it's obvious that the chances of their heads getting big increases and then obviously causing the game to be closer than what it should be (OBVIOUSLY i'm talking about levelland)

so be careful and dont take them lightly, YES i think we will win

SnyderMom
10-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
i'll tell you whats obvious, that when a team goes into a game and think it's obvious they will win...then it's obvious that the chances of their heads getting big increases and then obviously causing the game to be closer than what it should be (OBVIOUSLY i'm talking about levelland)

VeRy TrUe, Ya'll better watch out!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :kiss:

Black_Magic
10-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
VeRy TrUe, Ya'll better watch out!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :kiss: Clyde is a little better than Leveland.

Bubba-Joe
10-21-2005, 10:36 AM
MUST Resist the temptation

AWH what the HECK

17-6

Black_Magic
10-21-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
MUST Resist the temptation

AWH what the HECK

17-6 History. like December 04 in Big Spring is History. Dont think Sweetwater will go 4 rounds deep. Quote me on that one for later. ok Bubba.. Of course its just an oppinion.:D but we will see:rolleyes:

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by mustang04

true...i always tell banyard and skye that in hopes that they wont go out there and whoop them.......skye hasn't been listening he has been fumbling............none the less i think we will win too

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
History. like December 04 in Big Spring is History. Dont think Sweetwater will go 4 rounds deep. Quote me on that one for later. ok Bubba.. Of course its just an oppinion.:D but we will see:rolleyes:

i don't think yall will get past first round and you can quote me on that too!!!

mustang68
10-21-2005, 10:46 AM
History. like December 04 in Big Spring is History. Dont think Sweetwater will go 4 rounds deep. Quote me on that one for later. ok Bubba.. Of course its just an oppinion.:D but we will see:rolleyes:

If this be so :confused: Tlhen why does 21-20 and We beat Wylie keep coming up over and over and over and over:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

WitchyWoman
10-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by mustang68
If this be so :confused: Tlhen why does 21-20 and We beat Wylie keep coming up over and over and over and over:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Human Nature: To dig where u know it hurts worse... otherwise
why dig???????????? :p

GO Tigersssssssss

Mustangpride09
10-21-2005, 04:49 PM

sad thing is monahans will knock snyder out the first round

Papa Mustang
10-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Sweetwater will win easily tonight. After all we whipped Snyder with 3 key players out and 2 of the three will be back tonight. It's funny to me that Black Magic kept jabing us because we brought up our injuries but he has no problem going all the way back to last year to bring up a 21-20 score. That's in the past, lets forget it and live in the present. I for one hope we all make it back to play Snyder in "San Angelo" in the 4th round this year. Good luck to all.

jmcgee
10-21-2005, 07:49 PM
Sweetwater 14 - 0 1st Quarter

Snyder_TigerFan
10-21-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Papa Mustang
Sweetwater will win easily tonight.

Doesn't sound like it was to "easily".

johnfx24
10-21-2005, 10:37 PM
did the injured play tonight????????

Snyder_TigerFan
10-21-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by johnfx24
did the injured play tonight????????

I heard Kendal Karrilo (sp?) in the game.

johnfx24
10-21-2005, 10:47 PM
well id like to know the facts ....not hear say

Snyder_TigerFan
10-21-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by johnfx24
well id like to know the facts ....not hear say

It's not hear say, I was listening on the radio in the 4th quarter and heard is name on defense in coverage.

Papa Mustang
10-21-2005, 11:37 PM
Kyndall did play most of the game at safety. He took a few snaps at QB but not many, they're not ready to make him a target yet. Tye Jones playedome at OT but not a lot and Duanne Cunnings will be back for Merkel. Glad we are open next week cause we are beat up. We need some healing time. .......... Sweetwater came out and played a great first quarter and for all intensive purposes just quit playing. I think they were so high last week for Snyder that they just ran out of energy. No excuses though...they just played bad. It's still a W though.

Black_Magic
10-24-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Papa Mustang
Sweetwater will win easily tonight. After all we whipped Snyder with 3 key players out and 2 of the three will be back tonight. It's funny to me that Black Magic kept jabing us because we brought up our injuries but he has no problem going all the way back to last year to bring up a 21-20 score. That's in the past, lets forget it and live in the present. I for one hope we all make it back to play Snyder in "San Angelo" in the 4th round this year. Good luck to all. I thought this was a good one to bring up.. Not quite so easy... BTW Greenwood is WAY better than Clyde and I would bet Greenwoood comes ready to play this time.......:p .
PS how do you figure San Angelo would be the place for a playoff game between Snyder and Sweetwater ( If that Happens )???

Bubba-Joe
10-24-2005, 08:54 AM
PS how do you figure San Angelo would be the place for a playoff game between Snyder and Sweetwater ( If that Happens )??? [/B]

Why wouldn't it be in San Angelo????

Black_Magic
10-24-2005, 08:59 AM
Why wouldn't it be in San Angelo???? I doubt It would be in San Angelo unless Sweetwater wins a flip of a coin... Not that it matters at all right now Im just curious why San Angelo was even brought up.

Bubba-Joe
10-24-2005, 09:03 AM
I doubt It would be in San Angelo unless Sweetwater wins a flip of a coin... Not that it matters at all right now Im just curious why San Angelo was even brought up.

Doubtin Black Magic - and Curious Black Magic ----

Black_Magic
10-24-2005, 09:05 AM
Doubtin Black Magic - and Curious Black Magic ---- :rolleyes: Still hung over???

Bubba-Joe
10-24-2005, 09:15 AM
NOPE
still drunk
you better stock up on the (ta kill ya) for this upcoming Friday night yourself

win = Magaritas
Loss = drink it straight
either way you get hammered

vet93
10-24-2005, 09:58 AM
I think that San Angelo would be a great venue for Snyder/Sweetwater. Lots of room, good eats and close enough so that I could see the game and meet Bubba and Black Magic!

pero chato
10-24-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by vet93
I think that San Angelo would be a great venue for Snyder/Sweetwater. Lots of room, good eats and close enough so that I could see the game and meet Bubba and Black Magic!

Yes indeed, Bubba and Black Magic--a real love fest!

PS - Hey Vet, Good job Bearcats! Good to see Ballinger back in the mix. Looks like they're peaking at the right time. Hopefully they can build on the Big Bangs upset.

vet93
10-24-2005, 12:17 PM
Thanks Pero Chato...hopefully the Bearcats won't rest on their laurels. You have made a good point....maybe I should meet Bubba before the game and Black Magic at halftime...I would hate to get hurt trying to break up a fracus.

Originally posted by pero chato
Yes indeed, Bubba and Black Magic--a real love fest!

PS - Hey Vet, Good job Bearcats! Good to see Ballinger back in the mix. Looks like they're peaking at the right time. Hopefully they can build on the Big Bangs upset.