PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday

justlikesports
10-21-2005, 06:08 AM
Hooray!!
Who else is ready for some football? We are gonna have a good game here in Monahans against Seminole. Everyone is picking Monahans and I gotta go with them too, but I think it is going to be close. All of yall be safe tonight and have a good game! GO LOBOES!!!!!

Ranger Mom
10-21-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by justlikesports
Hooray!!
Who else is ready for some football? We are gonna have a good game here in Monahans against Seminole. Everyone is picking Monahans and I gotta go with them too, but I think it is going to be close. All of yall be safe tonight and have a good game! GO LOBOES!!!!!

Good Luck tonight!! ML_05 will be sending me updates from yalls game!

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2005, 08:39 AM
I'm ready! Well, maybe not for the drive to and from, but it definitely should be a good game.

justlikesports
10-21-2005, 08:39 AM
Hey Ranger Mom,
Be safe traveling to Pecos and good luck.

AP Panther Fan
10-21-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm ready! Well, maybe not for the drive to and from, but it definitely should be a good game.

Lhpm, are you taking a camera for someone to get pics of you and YaYa?

As for being ready myself...as Elmer Fudd might say, "I feel like cwap" ... I was up all night coughing and have the flu or something...:( :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

As for being ready myself...as Elmer Fudd might say, "I feel like cwap" ... I was up all night coughing and have the flu or something...:( :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

I'll take a camera. :)

Sorry you feel so bad. :(

pirate4state
10-21-2005, 09:12 AM

As for being ready myself...as Elmer Fudd might say, "I feel like cwap" ... I was up all night coughing and have the flu or something...:( :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: OH NO!! :doh: My allergies are really bad this morning. :( I hope it doesn't turn into a head cold.

I hope you feel better SOON APPF!!! :)

AP Panther Fan
10-21-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
OH NO!! :doh: My allergies are really bad this morning. :( I hope it doesn't turn into a head cold.

I hope you feel better SOON APPF!!! :)

Thanks...I think I am going to go home and go back to bed. If it wasn't Michael's 2nd to last HS Football game and parents night, I doubt I would even go. :(

P4S...Start taking medicine NOW...alot of people are coming down with it. Half our football team is sick as well (don't tell Goliad) ;)

pirate4state
10-21-2005, 09:24 AM
Thanks...I think I am going to go home and go back to bed. If it wasn't Michael's 2nd to last HS Football game and parents night, I doubt I would even go. :(

P4S...Start taking medicine NOW...alot of people are coming down with it. Half our football team is sick as well (don't tell Goliad) ;) Well right now it is just the running nose & itchy, watery eyes. :weeping: LOL. If I feel any drainage (yuck) I'll take something. :D

Hope you can make it thru!! Take some thera-flu that stuff always works for me!! :thumbsup:

Bullaholic
10-21-2005, 09:25 AM

I told my wife what the cure was for that, APPFan, and she said--"You're a dead man". (Hope this makes you laugh and help clear your head.) :D

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I told my wife what the cure was for that, APPFan, and she said--"You're a dead man". (Hope this makes you laugh and help clear your head.) :D

:eek: :eek: I can just imagine what it was, but if it's anything like what my husband would say, I'm surprised you're alive to tell it. :D

44INAROW
10-21-2005, 09:34 AM

ROFL :D :D :D :D

AP Panther Fan
10-21-2005, 09:34 AM

You sound like someone else that lives in my house and you're right Lhpm, I can only imagine. :eek:

My standard response on a day like today, is "don't even look at me.";) :)

ML05
10-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Count me in at the Monahans/Seminole game! I'm gonna go with the consenus and pick the Loboes to go 8-0. Good luck to everyone's team tonight, and everyone be safe traveling to your games!

BMOC
10-21-2005, 01:21 PM
I've been waiting for Friday since Monday......Sure am glad its finally here.

District303aPastPlayer
10-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Friday and Saturday... the two best football days of the week :)

AJ_2005
10-21-2005, 01:45 PM
i'm ready to head to orange grove from here in laredo to watch some hawk football its gonna be a nice lil dirve...about 2 hours

District303aPastPlayer
10-21-2005, 01:46 PM
anyone happen to know the distance between gonzales and sinton?

AJ_2005
10-21-2005, 01:49 PM
can't help you there buddy

WTF-82
10-21-2005, 01:59 PM
ILL BE AT THE WALL AND SONORA GAME 2-A BUT MAN I WISH I COULD MAKE THE MONAHANS GAME TONIGHT TIME SPAN WILL NOT ALLOW IT THOUGH FROM SAN ANGELO TO MONAHANS ALMOST 3 HOURS AND WOULD BE ABLE TO LEAVE TOWN TILL 6 BUT THAT WILL BE A GOOD ON GO LOBOES.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
anyone happen to know the distance between gonzales and sinton?

According to MapBlast:

Start: Sinton, Texas, United States
End: Gonzales, Texas, United States
Total Distance: 114.0 Miles