PDA

View Full Version : THSF 3A Top 40 Week 8

LH Panther Mom
10-20-2005, 05:43 PM
THSF Top 40 - Week 8 (http://www.texashsfootball.com/rankings/2005/class3a/wk8.htm)

Ranger Mom
10-20-2005, 06:21 PM
Oh great!! Keith just posted the AP poll for me too!

I guess that's two more I need to factor in for the Super Duper Poll!

I have to wait till tomorrow though...my spreadsheet is on my computer at work!!

GWOOD
10-20-2005, 09:05 PM
While you're at it you might as well add the Massey Ratings, Jerry's Texas High School Football Top 10, and Texas PrepXtra Top 10 in the mix.

You probably have an easy day lined up tomorrow any way?

RMAC
10-20-2005, 11:32 PM
I like this pole. With a few acceptions. I've never seen Atlanta play but 3-4? Maybe those were all tought losses to good teams. I don't know though. Somebody from around there fill me in please. It seems very accurate and there are teams from all over the state.

WOS92
10-21-2005, 07:53 AM
WO-S is actually 6-0, with our last game 68-13 over Hardin-Jefferson. The wacky post-Rita scheduling probably threw that off, with three games in an eight-day span.

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
I like this pole. With a few acceptions. I've never seen Atlanta play but 3-4? Maybe those were all tought losses to good teams. I don't know though. Somebody from around there fill me in please. It seems very accurate and there are teams from all over the state.

Atlanta's losses have all come to 4A schools, including a very close game with defending 4A champ Kilgore, very likely the toughest 3a pre-district schedule in the state. (see Region II game of the week)

Originally posted by WOS92
WO-S is actually 6-0, with our last game 68-13 over Hardin-Jefferson. The wacky post-Rita scheduling probably threw that off, with three games in an eight-day span.
I would bet the rankings were done through Saturday games, and the Tuesday WO-S/H-J game will reflect next week.