PDA

View Full Version : Does Giddings have what it takes to pull off a win 2 nite??

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
11-07-2003, 11:23 AM
I better hope they do,
Giddings by a miracle and by 1 TD.
GO BUFFS GO.

gochargers!!
11-07-2003, 11:55 AM
The BUFFS have to win by at least 8 to make the playoffs....GO BUFFS!!!!!!

buffalo booster
11-07-2003, 12:22 PM
This ought to be a good game. The Buffs know what they've gotta do to continue their streak of playoff appearances -- beat Elgin by 8 or more. Elgin just needs to win, or lose by less than 8, to go.

Worst case scenario: Giddings wins by 8, BUT Hutto upsets LaGrange. If that happens, there could be a five-way tie for first place (assuming that Manor beats Smithville tonight.) If there is a five-way tie, it goes by points and Giddings probably wouldn't make it. We could therefore tie for first in district, but not make the playoffs...

Gotta win, though, to have a chance. Go Buffs!

Pudlugger
11-07-2003, 02:09 PM
buffalo booster:

Worst case scenario: Giddings wins by 8, BUT Hutto upsets LaGrange. If that happens, there could be a five-way tie for first place (assuming that Manor beats Smithville tonight.) If there is a five-way tie, it goes by points and Giddings probably wouldn't make it. We could therefore tie for first in district, but not make the playoffs...

Gotta win, though, to have a chance. Go Buffs!We'll just have to see to it that that doesn't happen. :D

buffalo booster
11-07-2003, 02:33 PM
Been a long time since I pulled for LaGrange in a district game -- but, I will tonight. Go Leps!

niceguy1986
11-07-2003, 05:47 PM
I'm rutin for elgin tonight, win elgin win!

the-O-fence
11-07-2003, 05:49 PM
Who does Giddings play tonight?

buffalo booster
11-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Elgin. At Elgin.

Mustang '89
11-07-2003, 06:29 PM
Go Wildcats!!!!
Go Leps!!!!
(Why couldn't we just control our own destiny!!!)

VarsitySISTER
11-07-2003, 06:43 PM
la grange la mange
your older brothers were good at one time
but the future is here with the hutto
sophs and freshman this is the beginning of a good rivalistic area everyone is equal on all sides this is a fun place to talk but the walk is on the field and peaks in the fourth quarter
your mouth speaks loud but your kung ** is weak
hopefully la grange will be jumping alot
theyll need the training for basketball season
if hutto doesnt win well its the coach not the men and i suggest you throw a party and enjoy everylast minute. and when you have your sack handed to you calmly get up and walk out of town.:remember their is no crying in football

niceguy1986
11-07-2003, 07:59 PM
varsitysister! u talk alot of crap! i hope u can back it up haha

VarsitySISTER
11-07-2003, 11:48 PM
la mange leotards win! woo hoo
to bad for hutto your twelth man was huttos coach
again i am right
good luck la mange dont get hurt to bad in the first round
and remember no crying
oh yeah tell your white players that they are white or caucasion as it where and that they are not ghetto nor grew up in the hood

pn_pimp03
11-07-2003, 11:53 PM
leopards 34 hippos 10 nuff said from the ghetto

lepfan
11-08-2003, 12:47 AM
VarsitySISTER:
la mange leotards win! woo hoo
to bad for hutto your twelth man was huttos coach
again i am right
good luck la mange dont get hurt to bad in the first round
and remember no crying
oh yeah tell your white players that they are white or caucasion as it where and that they are not ghetto nor grew up in the hood?????sore loser or what?????

Mandy
11-08-2003, 02:40 AM
here's a little story on calling someone a sore loser.

i remember when i was a kid I would play football out in my front yard with a neighborhood kid named dj and his little brother marc.

my little brother and marc are around the same age. dj and i were older, so we'd play against them. although half the stuff we did was not fair, and we cheated because we thought we were better anyways. Hence being older and wiser and making up the rules as we went along--because we could and did back then. Anyways we would rank on them when they would lose. Call them sore losers, because in reality they were. They'd always make up excuses saying how that we were older, we were this we were that. We make up the rules so we're cheating, etc. All the excuses in the book I'll say.

then one day my little brother and marc penned me and dj down and kicked our asses. they broke all the rules that we set up and literally raped us of victory.

that goes to show that sometimes being a sore loser or calling onea sore loser, can determine one to go back out there on a nice sunny day and beat the living crap out of those who called you... a sore loser. Dj and i never regretted doing so. its fun to fire up children and make them show and prove their best. so in closing terms of this season... there's always next year.

and with that said, sometimes being a sore loser aint so bad. you learn more from losing than you do from winning. being a loser with an attitude is something that will keep you and the other team fired up to prove those who put you down statements wrong. so dont call them on their bullshit, show them what you've got and prove them wrong.

Tonight many won a game, and many lost a game. Many played the last game of their highschool year. But in all they are all walking away learning something from what they did tonight. And with that known and said being a winner or a loser in this game that many americans love and have grown to love. You should never give up, and keep on trying. Its a lesson worth learning. And I hope they walk away knowing just a small percent of that, and never letting that slip their mind. Even in the midst of their winning streaks.

lepfan
11-08-2003, 03:42 AM
was not calling her a sore loser, just asking if she was...because her post was so wierd

Mandy
11-08-2003, 03:56 AM
i'm not saying you did. that post just reminded me of a childhood memory.

VarsitySISTER
11-08-2003, 02:48 PM
Sorry I know most of you thought that the real varsitysister posted previous messages but someone else posted under me. I'm constantly logged in and I have people over who get on my computer so, sorry. However and not to offend but La Mange in a sense and this has nothing to do with anything but La Mange, kinda funny cause of Mange your Leps, and in real life Leps get mangy cause of where they live.