PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Is Drawing Near

maroonpirate04
10-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Well my favorite part of the year is almost here Halloween and celebrate the spook fest I'm planning to go to Best Buy and and purchase Land Of The Dead my favorite movie of 2005 and House of Wax. I'm interesting in a projector also I would love to have movie night outdoors have few friends over have our very own drive in in the backyard

Bullaholic
10-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Uh, your real name wouldn't happen to be "Gomez Addams" now would it, maroon?

maroonpirate04
10-19-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Uh, your real name wouldn't happen to be "Gomez Addams" now would it, maroon?

Actually I'm a zombie feeding off on people:D yumm I smell brains

District303aPastPlayer
10-19-2005, 07:49 PM
invite your boy over

maroonpirate04
10-19-2005, 07:53 PM
It will be cool to set it up in Pirate Stadium :D

piratebg
10-21-2005, 07:05 AM
Halloween is the best day of the year. Land of the Dead is an awesome movie. I just purchased it and saw it for the first time yesterday afternoon. George Romero's Dead series are the best zombie movies ever made.

maroonpirate04
10-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Halloween is the best day of the year. Land of the Dead is an awesome movie. I just purchased it and saw it for the first time yesterday afternoon. George Romero's Dead series are the best zombie movies ever made.

I love his zombie films, I hope in the future he will release more zombie films. But their are talks of doing a remake of Day Of The Dead but no word of that yet. The part I thought was cool was when a zombie bites a belly ring off a girl

piratebg
10-21-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
I love his zombie films, I hope in the future he will release more zombie films. But their are talks of doing a remake of Day Of The Dead but no word of that yet. The part I thought was cool was when a zombie bites a belly ring off a girl

That part was pretty cool. I loved the cameos by Tom Savini, who is the only person to reprise a character from any of the Dead films, and the guys from Shaun of the Dead as the photo booth zombies.

maroonpirate04
10-21-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
That part was pretty cool. I loved the cameos by Tom Savini, who is the only person to reprise a character from any of the Dead films, and the guys from Shaun of the Dead as the photo booth zombies.

As for Shaun Of The Dead that movie was another great film it reminded me of Return Of The Living Dead 1 horror/comedy mixed