PDA

View Full Version : NFL touchdown celebrations

football4life
10-19-2005, 06:49 PM
They are getting pretty crazy this year. I wonder exactly how much time these guys think about what they'll do in the zone. Any favorites?? I personally like what Chad Johnson(CPR) and Steve Smith (rocking) bring to the endzone.:thinking: :thinking:

ro_tex_solja
10-19-2005, 06:53 PM
i loved johnson's cpr one i was laughing hard, but im sure the same people that want the nba dress code changed arent for touchdown celebrations im guessin cuz dude that just makes for a bad image...lmao

ro_tex_solja
10-19-2005, 06:54 PM
its official after a couple games this year, chad johnson is the best receiver and he is defenitely my favorite....he is so funny..lol

PlayaJBiehl20
10-19-2005, 07:03 PM
I liked the CPR but my favorite is when Terrell Owens signed the ball or when, I think it was Chad Johnson, held up a sign that said,"Please don't fine me, Merry Christmas."

District303aPastPlayer
10-19-2005, 07:06 PM
i LOVED the CPR celebration... maybe the best since the spiking of the ball on the Star in Dallas :D

Bullaholic
10-19-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
i loved johnson's cpr one i was laughing hard, but im sure the same people that want the nba dress code changed arent for touchdown celebrations im guessin cuz dude that just makes for a bad image...lmao

Wrong Ro'---I like touchdown celebrations and think they add color to the game, provided they do not involve taunting, poor taste, or glorify the individual to the detrement of the team.

ro_tex_solja
10-19-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
I liked the CPR but my favorite is when Terrell Owens signed the ball or when, I think it was Chad Johnson, held up a sign that said,"Please don't fine me, Merry Christmas."

yeah he punked tagliabue or what ever his name is on that one....he tried to say no celebrations and then c johnson busted out with that one...that was defenitely a top one i forgot about that one...lmao

GreenMonster
10-19-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Wrong Ro'---I like touchdown celebrations and think they add color to the game, provided they do not involve taunting, poor taste, or glorify the individual to the detrement of the team.
I agree. Games are emotional. I say allow that emotion to be shown.

football4life
10-19-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i LOVED the CPR celebration... maybe the best since the spiking of the ball on the Star in Dallas :D

Can't say i was a fan of that at all! The celebrations should never go to that extreme. I dont mind the players calling attention to themselves, but doing that in dallas just isnt cool.

RMAC
10-19-2005, 09:16 PM
Yeah, the "Please don't fine me" one was pretty great.

SwtwtrMstngs04
10-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Its like the movie baseketball is coming true.

GreenMonster
10-19-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04
Its like the movie baseketball is coming true.

That movie could have only been funnier if Cartman was a main character.