PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Miracle?---Stros?

Bullaholic
10-19-2005, 09:56 AM
Tonight's the night. Will it be the Stros night? I still think the Stros will win 1 of the next 2 and take Texas into its first World Series.

AggieJohn
10-19-2005, 10:02 AM
i think they "hafta" win tonight....i think it's their best shot

GWOOD
10-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Tonight seems like a good night to clinch it. Oswalt sure looked good last Thursday. Mulder is great one night and struggles another. They say he is especially hitable after 90 pitches.

But I like the next matchup as well if we hafta. Clemens vs. Morris. Clemens pitched only 97 pitches. Also pitched in the afternoon. Few more hours of extra rest. He ought to be ready. Backe is better than Morris since Sept 1.

Maroon87
10-19-2005, 11:26 AM
I've got this feeling that tonight is the night that Roy Oswalt officially becomes the "ace" of this staff. He's been big in the postseason thus far and I can foresee a signature game from him.

And yes, given the same circumstances, Lidge gets the ball in the 9th.

Hope I'm right!:cool:

venomous tat2
10-19-2005, 11:38 AM
Yeah, they shoulda won it at home, but with these gas prices
Chicago is a lot closer to travel LOL.:D

AggieJohn
10-19-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I've got this feeling that tonight is the night that Roy Oswalt officially becomes the "ace" of this staff. He's been big in the postseason thus far and I can foresee a signature game from him.

And yes, given the same circumstances, Lidge gets the ball in the 9th.

Hope I'm right!:cool:

yeah you still give lidge the ball, he's still your closer and he's still got a 97 mph fastball and slider (*that when it doesn't hang, i.e. pujols in the ninth) that is unhitable