PDA

View Full Version : Cheating allegations raised by Zeus93

injuredinmelee
10-18-2005, 11:44 PM
I have sent him a pm stating I will go to the District Committe with him to present his evidence that Wylie recruits and fudges enrollment numbers. Even though no one knows what the UIL's #'s will be until after all enrollments for the month of october have been turned in. I have even left my cell number with him in the PM. I am tired of hearing this talk every time realignment comes around. IF your gonna talk the talk walk the walk.

SintonFan
10-18-2005, 11:46 PM
All successful teams go through this.:(

GreenMonster
10-18-2005, 11:54 PM
Wylie is just one of those schools that just happens to tip toe the line. I wish everyone would realize that schools want bigger numbers because that determines how much $ they get from the state. The state pays a certain amount per student. It makes no sense to give away thousands of dollars in education $ just to stay in 3A. None. Besides, don't you think that maybe, just maybe there is an auditing system in place to prevent things like this from happening? I bet there is.

injuredinmelee
10-18-2005, 11:57 PM
there is a system in place but you have idiots who dont now any better on here throwing around accusations and I am sick and tired of it. Jealousy is truly the ugliest of emotions.

GreenMonster
10-18-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
there is a system in place but you have idiots who dont now any better on here throwing around accusations and I am sick and tired of it. Jealousy is truly the ugliest of emotions.

I'm jealous, jealous that I'm not a golf pro.

SintonFan
10-19-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
yeah, me too...
I'd like to drink beer all day and get away with it.:D

3afan
10-19-2005, 04:54 AM

its just one person on a silly message board - no need to get worked up over what someone/anyone says on here. you have no idea who that person really IS.

PlayaJBiehl20
10-19-2005, 06:25 AM
I am not saying they do or don't check people out come realighnment but I do know that they are sending letters to people who don't live in the Wylie district.

PlayaJBiehl20
10-19-2005, 06:27 AM
Also when the UIL changes the numbers for 4a every realignment, then Wylie has no control of that, which is also what has happened in the past.

3afan
10-19-2005, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
I am not saying they do or don't check people out come realighnment but I do know that they are sending letters to people who don't live in the Wylie district.

exactly who is "they" ????? (dont really care, just wondering)

PlayaJBiehl20
10-19-2005, 06:37 AM
Wylie is not scared of 4a if thats what anyone is implying they play good 4a teams every year,Aledo and San Angelo Lakeview.

Black_Magic
10-19-2005, 07:17 AM
Wow! I have never heard of these alogations before. Wylie is suspected of sand bagging on the numbers..

scrub c
10-19-2005, 07:31 AM

LMAO ! ! !

I feel the same way.

RiverRat19
10-19-2005, 08:39 AM
...I wish everyone would realize that schools want bigger numbers because that determines how much $ they get from the state. The state pays a certain amount per student. It makes no sense to give away thousands of dollars in education $ just to stay in 3A. None...
This is sooooo true. Staying in a lower classification at the expense of lost funding is a HIGH price to pay that 99.9999999999999999999999999999% of school districts are not willing to pay. They are probably just one of those schools that are always right there at the edge. There are lots of other schools that are on the flip side- just barely over the limit for their classification. These schools also wouldn't fudge numbers just to drop down due to the lost funding.... Just how the cookie crumbles.

Adidas410s
10-19-2005, 09:26 AM
Wylie is just one of those schools that just happens to tip toe the line. I wish everyone would realize that schools want bigger numbers because that determines how much $ they get from the state. The state pays a certain amount per student. It makes no sense to give away thousands of dollars in education $ just to stay in 3A. None. Besides, don't you think that maybe, just maybe there is an auditing system in place to prevent things like this from happening? I bet there is.

There is an auditing system in place with the state and yours truly will be interviewing with them this Friday in Austin hoping to get my first "real job" after college. I will make sure to discuss reallignment procedures with them as it is a hot topic for many interested high school football fans! ;)

injuredinmelee
10-19-2005, 10:09 AM
still no word from our accuser. TTT

Hook EM Horns and GO Bulldogs!!!

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2005, 10:59 AM
still no word from our accuser. TTT

Hook EM Horns and GO Bulldogs!!! Yeah......GO BULLDOGS!!!! :D :clap: :D

sweetwater07
10-19-2005, 12:23 PM
I have always thought that wylie might have done this to stay in 3A and not move on to 4A which they would do just fine in anyways....but i mean come on ppl......could they really get away with it....i would expect our fine state to notcie something like this....but then again i'm not very educated when it comes to topics like this.............plus they are a great team and everyone will want to say this to dull their shine!!!

injuredinmelee
10-19-2005, 02:14 PM
ttt

Mustangpride09
10-19-2005, 07:39 PM
*cough* wylie sent a letter to sweetwaters skye green last year *cough*

injuredinmelee
10-19-2005, 07:42 PM
your full of CRAP!!!! GEt me a copy of the letter and Ill buy it from you!!!

johnfx24
10-19-2005, 08:15 PM
WOA!!!!!! WHAT A BOLD STATEMENT.
IF THATS TRUE THAT LETTER IS WORTH EVERY PENNY TO WYLIE....OH MY GOSH THAT WOULD HIT THE HEADLINE REALLY REALLY HARD

injuredinmelee
10-19-2005, 08:23 PM
He is full of crap. That letter would have been sent to the UIL or District Committee by Jackson the same day. Just another jealous loser.

sweetwater07
10-19-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
*cough* wylie sent a letter to sweetwaters skye green last year *cough*

you had better tell me about this tomorrow in 2nd period!!!!! i am very interested....and folks i see skye everyday...i will ask him and then post his reply!!

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2005, 08:46 PM
A thread was shut down yesterday for the allegations. This one was started by a Wylie person, so it wasn't closed before now. Take it up in pm.