PDA

View Full Version : Region IV Game of the Week, II (8): Liberty Hill @ Bandera

LH Panther Mom
10-18-2005, 09:21 PM
By popular demand, but mainly because Bandera got the shaft on the game of the week a couple of weeks ago, district 27 has the Panthers vs the Bulldogs. (Cats Rule! Bulldogs Drool! :p )

Liberty Hill, 5-1 (2-0 district) has the 2005 version of the Four-Headed Monster on the offense: QB Brent Bode (pass: 17/25, 529 yds, 7 td's, 1 interception; rush: 280 yds *td's n/a*), HB Matt Escamilla (rush: 918 yds, 10 td's; rec: 121 yds, 1 td), FB Nick Schrock (rush: 705 yds, 9 td's; rec: 1 td *yds n/a*) and TB Casey Kociuba (610 yds * rush td's, rec yds & td's n/a). TE Chris Luckey ('04 All-State OL - 3 receptions, 122 yds, 3 td's) helps round out the passing :eek: game.

Bandera, 4-3 (1-1 district) will be the D1 rep if they win 2 of the last 3 games. QB Brandon Hicks (1878 yds pass, 20 td, 10 int) is cousin to the '02 state champion QB. Receivers Rodriguez (689 yds, 5 td's) & Jennings (366 yds, 8 td's) and RB Heiligmannn (965 yds, 11 td's) join Hicks.

If LH wins, they'll have an automatic playoff spot. If Bandera wins, both teams will need one more win.

Thoughts? Predictions?

Bandera YaYa
10-18-2005, 09:44 PM
Finally........we are gonna tear up those purtty cats, de-claw them and shave the hair right off their hides!!!! They better watch out for the DAWGS cuz we all know cats run from DAWGS......MEOWWWWWWWW MEOWWWWWWWWW... RUN KITTY RUN!!!! This one ain't gonna be pretty.....it's all on the line and we are taking no hostages and giving no mercy!!!! WHO LET THE DOGS OUT...UGH UGH....WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!! It's gonna be CRAAAAAAAAAAZY!!!! :evillaugh :evillaugh :thumbsup:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......that felt good.....!!!! :D

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 09:47 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
are you ok Ya Ya? your acting like cats and dogs

Bandera YaYa
10-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
:( :( :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
are you ok Ya Ya? your acting like cats and dogs bark bark!!!!

SintonFan
10-18-2005, 10:53 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

44INAROW
10-18-2005, 10:59 PM
Going with the Panthers in this one.. Their running game is running full steam ahead this week. :)

SintonFan
10-18-2005, 11:03 PM
I say this is very close. Depends if Bandera can sustain their game and keep LH off the field. Gonna be mighty tough to do that. Don't under-estimate that Bulldog team I saw. They are really good.

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2005, 06:03 AM
It's on like Donkey Kong! The Panthers aren't skeered of some little puppies. The Cats are going to scratch and claw. And when it's all said and done, the new Puppy's field is going to look like a giant litter box. :D

scrub c
10-19-2005, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
(Cats Rule! Bulldogs Drool! :p )

did she say drool ? ? ?
lol

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2005, 10:49 AM
It's on like Donkey Kong! The Panthers aren't skeered of some little puppies. The Cats are going to scratch and claw. And when it's all said and done, the new Puppy's field is going to look like a giant litter box. :D Litter box, huh.......well they are stinky and the only thing stinking after this game will be the Cat's carcasses laid outon the field.....PPPPPPPEEEEEUUUUUUU!!!! Gonna be a lot of Cat scratch FEVER going on!!!! WOOHOOO !!! GO DOGS GO!!! :D

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2005, 11:15 AM
Watch out Bandera! The Cats are on their way to town in a couple of days and plan to turn the Dawgs into "dogs".

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/katzewurst.gif

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2005, 11:28 AM
Watch out Bandera! The Cats are on their way to town in a couple of days and plan to turn the Dawgs into "dogs".

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/katzewurst.gif HA!! Here kitty, kitty, kitty......come on little kitty!!!! :kiss: :D

Hill Man
10-19-2005, 11:40 AM
be nice girls
LH by 4 Tds.

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Hill Man
be nice girls
LH by 4 Tds.

But, of course! :)

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
HA!! Here kitty, kitty, kitty......come on little kitty!!!! :kiss: :D

You sure you want to call the Cats out? :D

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/katze7.gif http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/dogsrun715.gif

Gobbla2001
10-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Seems to me that Bandera could be bringing an explosive offense into this game... Liberty Hill's defense just hasn't done too well this year from what I've seen/heard/whatever...

And we all know that Liberty Hill's offense is explosive...

This could be a huge shoot-out and I say it is too close to call...

My prediction is 50-49, not gunna pick the winner...

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2005, 01:12 PM
You sure you want to call the Cats out? :D

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/katze7.gif http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/dogsrun715.gif I just went up to the stadium and put out some dead fish heads.....let's see what we attract..... :D

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2005, 01:15 PM
I just went up to the stadium and put out some dead fish heads..... :D

:foul: :foul: Okay, now you've distracted me! I've got this stupid song running through my head...."fish heads, fish heads, dirty little fish heads". :hairpunk:

SintonFan
10-19-2005, 01:33 PM
:foul: :foul: Okay, now you've distracted me! I've got this stupid song running through my head...."fish heads, fish heads, dirty little fish heads". :hairpunk:
You mean she cast a spell on you?:eek:

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
You mean she cast a spell on you?:eek:

Not yet. I think LHPD did, though. Every time I hear "fish heads" it reminds me of that stupid song....."eat 'em up, yum". :doh:

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
You mean she cast a spell on you?:eek: Sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :D :D :D :D :devil:

LHMom
10-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Panthers by 17!

Bandera will be THUNDERSTRUCK!
The Cats are ALIVE in '05!

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
Panthers by 17!

Bandera will be THUNDERSTRUCK!
The Cats are ALIVE in '05!

Aw, man! Is that the best you can do? ;)

Bandera YaYa
10-19-2005, 10:14 PM
Aw, man! Is that the best you can do? ;) Ya'll are nothing but a bunch of wimps.....gonna recite poetry to me next?????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :pHeck, I'll start.........
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue,
Bulldogs are Dread
Cats go BooHoo!!!! :D :clap: :D

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2005, 10:15 PM
Ya'll are nothing but a bunch of wimps.....gonna recite poetry to me next?????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

I was just waiting on you. :p

SintonFan
10-19-2005, 11:16 PM
Ya'll are nothing but a bunch of wimps.....gonna recite poetry to me next?????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :pHeck, I'll start.........
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue,
Bulldogs are Dread
Cats go BooHoo!!!! :D :clap: :D
ROFL!
After meeting Ya I would never have thought you would be the "Flamer type".;) :D

LH Panther Mom
10-20-2005, 06:22 AM
There once was a man from Nantucket. Oh wait, that's not how it goes.

There were some Dawgs from Bandera
They had a fan named YaYa
The puppies went down
When the Cats came to town
And proved that '02 ended their era. ;)

BULLDOGFAN
10-20-2005, 07:46 AM
In the year of our Lord -- 2002 -- Warriors of Bandera -- hungry and undermanned charged the football fields of the great state Texas.

They fought like Warrior poets.....they fought like Banderians.... and they came home with the Golden Ring....

You on the other hand did not want to lose.....but it happened.

Just when you thought our era had ended a new army with familiar names awaits you.

There is a difference between us....

You talk of winning and we just win in silence.

Friday night as you lower your flags and head home, stop at each town and beg forgiveness for ever underestimating the bite of the BANDERA BULLDOG.

AP Panther Fan
10-20-2005, 09:11 AM
Once there were two Moms
that frequented the Downlow,
the best of friends.....
wouldn't you know!

Their teams were tough
and the talk got ugly,
but in the end......
only one walked away smugly.

But knowing these two ladies
as we all do,
it was fun to hear.....
their big crocks of poo!

Friends they remain
while the outcome is still pending,
but rest assured....
this story will have a happy ending!
:D

Bandera YaYa
10-20-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by BULLDOGFAN
In the year of our Lord -- 2002 -- Warriors of Bandera -- hungry and undermanned charged the football fields of the great state Texas.

They fought like Warrior poets.....they fought like Banderians.... and they came home with the Golden Ring....

You on the other hand did not want to lose.....but it happened.

Just when you thought our era had ended a new army with familiar names awaits you.

There is a difference between us....

You talk of winning and we just win in silence.

Friday night as you lower your flags and head home, stop at each town and beg forgiveness for ever underestimating the bite of the BANDERA BULLDOG. Welcome Back, Kotter!!!!! LOL !! Yah, you tell 'em like it is!!! WOOHOO!!!!! :eek: :D :D :D :D

Bandera YaYa
10-20-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Once there were two Moms
the best of friends.....
wouldn't you know!

Their teams were tough
and the talk got ugly,
but in the end......

as we all do,
it was fun to hear.....
their big crocks of poo!

Friends they remain
but rest assured....
:D That's the sappiest bunch of malarky I have ever read..............ITS A FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!!! :evillaugh :evillaugh

pirate4state
10-20-2005, 10:05 AM
Once there were two Moms
the best of friends.....
wouldn't you know!

Their teams were tough
and the talk got ugly,
but in the end......

as we all do,
it was fun to hear.....
their big crocks of poo!

Friends they remain
but rest assured....
:D

LMAO!!! :D

AP Panther Fan
10-20-2005, 10:13 AM
Awwww....look at the little boy in the PURPLE shirt....isn't he cute?:evillaugh

http://www.cheeretc.com/mascots/mascots%20images/15bulldog2.jpg

LH Panther Mom
10-20-2005, 10:22 AM
Awwww....look at the little boy in the PURPLE shirt....isn't he cute?:evillaugh

http://www.cheeretc.com/mascots/mascots%20images/15bulldog2.jpg

Nice! :D :clap:

pirate4state
10-20-2005, 10:24 AM
stop -- you're killin' me!! ;) :evillaugh

BTW: Get back to work! :p

LH Panther Mom
10-20-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
BTW: Get back to work! :p

Hey....gimme a minute! I gotta come up with something for YaYa first. :p

BULLDOGFAN
10-20-2005, 02:03 PM
Thanks Ya Ya been a while.

Got tired of the infidels messing with the boys down here.

The Liberty Hill people should realize that once bitten by a Bandera Bulldog, even a kitten looks like a DOG.......

The main thing in football is keeping the main thing the main thing... Is that clear enough for you Panthers out there?

The Bulldogs are so focused right now that nothing could interfere with their concentration.

You could put an orgy on the field while they practiced and not one player would look...

Well maybe they would once but nevertheless the point is their pretty focused.

So as you spit in the air after your loss this week, move quickly so that it does not land on you:)

neck_94
10-20-2005, 02:45 PM
wowsers...

AP Panther Fan
10-20-2005, 02:52 PM
You could put an orgy on the field while they practiced and not one player would look...

lol....they're still 16 and 17 year old boys, I don't care if they live in Bandera or Liberty Hill....THEY ARE GONNA LOOK!:D

I got your point though!;)

Bandera YaYa
10-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Thanks Ya Ya been a while.

Got tired of the infidels messing with the boys down here.

The Liberty Hill people should realize that once bitten by a Bandera Bulldog, even a kitten looks like a DOG.......

The main thing in football is keeping the main thing the main thing... Is that clear enough for you Panthers out there?

The Bulldogs are so focused right now that nothing could interfere with their concentration.

So as you spit in the air after your loss this week, move quickly so that it does not land on you:) Well can't say much to top that one!!!! LOL !!!

AP Panther Fan
10-21-2005, 09:39 AM
YaYa did you dance naked around the oak tree last night?:D

Good luck to both teams, I hope it is a close, action-packed game that you will both enjoy!

LH folks....drive safely!:)

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2005, 10:11 AM
Well, it's game day. The Panthers are fired up and ready to play. The offense is like the shell game - ball, ball, whose got the ball. Once you figure it out, it's too late - 3 yards and a pile of dust. The defense is running on all cylinders as well. When all is said and done, the Panthers will show no mercy. :D

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/dog25.gif

Here's hoping for a clean, well-played, injury-free game for both teams. Oh yeah....Cats Rule, Bulldogs Drool. :p

SintonFan
10-21-2005, 10:43 AM
I predict a score of around 38-35. Now if I can only figure out who the winner is gonna be?:confused: :evilgrin:

Bandera YaYa
10-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Well, it's game day. The Panthers are fired up and ready to play. The offense is like the shell game - ball, ball, whose got the ball. Once you figure it out, it's too late - 3 yards and a pile of dust. The defense is running on all cylinders as well. When all is said and done, the Panthers will show no mercy. :D

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/dog25.gif

Here's hoping for a clean, well-played, injury-free game for both teams. Oh yeah....Cats Rule, Bulldogs Drool. :p Uh...pile of dirt??? ha.....don't think so....maybe a pile of cat hair! Come one come all...to the cat and dog show!!! Bark!!! :p :D Panther fans drive safe and enjoy the scenery!!

Bandera YaYa
10-21-2005, 01:01 PM
YaYa did you dance naked around the oak tree last night?:D

Good luck to both teams, I hope it is a close, action-packed game that you will both enjoy!

LH folks....drive safely!:) I had to not only dance NAKED, but I had to dance BACKWARDS !!! I wanted to make sure of a Bulldog victory tonite...."gitche gitche goo.....who will win??..........

the BULLDOGS - THAT'S WHO!!" :eek: :eek: :cool:

ro_tex_solja
10-21-2005, 02:25 PM
im gonna say
Liberty Hill-28
Bandera-35

i got my fingers crossed that LH gets punked

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
im gonna say
Liberty Hill-28
Bandera-35

i got my fingers crossed that LH gets punked

Well, good! That should seal the LH win, since I know you've been doing that for weeks. :D :p Please do us a favor and never root for us to win.

ro_tex_solja
10-21-2005, 03:48 PM
actually im 1 for 2 to be exact.....i said burnet would freakin kill yall and they did and the other one was close

gobbler grad
10-21-2005, 04:19 PM
really to close to call, but i'm going with LH...will be a good game I hope...

LH---28
BANDERA--14

Gobbler Fan
10-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Bandera holds onto the ball and pounds out a 28-21 win .

Bandera YaYa
10-21-2005, 11:58 PM
So we lost.......big deal!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :foul: :weeping: :flamingmaWas nice to see the LH gang, tho.........I left right after the game....heck.....they may still be up there cheering and singing...... :p :D

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2005, 01:47 AM
So we lost.......big deal!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :foul: :weeping: :flamingmaWas nice to see the LH gang, tho.........I left right after the game....heck.....they may still be up there cheering and singing...... :p :D

Good to see you too, YaYa. :)

LHMom
10-22-2005, 02:55 PM
YaYa -
It was a pleasure to meet you. Thanks for coming over to the LH side.

And congrats to the Panthers!!!