PDA

View Full Version : Jasper vs. Kirbyville game of the week!!!

wildkat0507
10-18-2005, 02:06 PM
so since we all know that kville beat jasper last year, and jasper hasnt been doing so hott this year, how do yall think that they will do and wat will be the score of this game??

p.s. 42-20; kville will win!!!

spiveyrat
10-18-2005, 02:14 PM
jasper 93

kville 10

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 02:16 PM
Both teams will be slugish and I think Jasper will be sluggisher(thats not a word!)and Kville will pull off the V!!

Hupernikomen
10-18-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Both teams will be slugish and I think Jasper will be sluggisher(thats not a word!)and Kville will pull off the V!!

You have been out in too many dust storms lately:rolleyes: :p

Mustangpride09
10-18-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by wildkat0507
so since we all know that kville beat jasper last year, and jasper hasnt been doing so hott this year, how do yall think that they will do and wat will be the score of this game??

p.s. 42-20; kville will win!!!

how is this the game of the week? its like watching a 7th grade fist fight....

bulldogbark
10-18-2005, 06:48 PM
kinda like changing sweetwaters diaper at the child care:)

park place 45
10-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Kirbyville is gonna lay hat on Jasper. Jasper lost their starting QB and RB, how are they gonna beat Kville. Kville will win this one easy.

Kirbyville-45
Jasper-21

1st post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bulldogbark
10-18-2005, 10:06 PM
well see what you dont seem to realize is we have several QB remember last year we had 3 QB in our backfield and none of them graduated. so we didnt lose all our QB's. people do not seem to realize there is a word called depth in the Jasper plan. Coach Lauve plays as many underclassmen as he can when he can. Like last week we played our 9th grade in the 4th qrt. gives them time at the varsity level and we can find our RB, QB and other key positions by doing so. So you dont fret about the Bulldogs we will be there. dont count us out or count us as a easy win. It could be a careless thing to do:devil: :devil:

JHS_c/o_06'
10-18-2005, 10:34 PM
oh....lol.....just a side note btw.....our starting running back.....he came back today. Just thought i'd let yall know.

and another thing.....

havent you ever heard the old Klingon proverb that says revenge is a dish best served cold.

j_dog
10-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
oh....lol.....just a side note btw.....our starting running back.....he came back today. Just thought i'd let yall know.
Excellent news! But who IS the "starting" RB anyway? There seem to be so many. Anyway, maybe more and more guys will be finding ways to return to the Dogs! :) We want ALL you guys back!!!! :) :) :) :clap:

bulldogbark
10-18-2005, 11:17 PM
Yep ,,, I am ready for some friday night football. I got my kitty litter, some cat nip. and a string toy for the cats when we are done with them:)

j_dog
10-18-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
Excellent news! But who IS the "starting" RB anyway? There seem to be so many. Anyway, maybe more and more guys will be finding ways to return to the Dogs! :) We want ALL you guys back!!!! :) :) :) :clap:
Okay, I found my answer on the Jasper board. It is Hunt who is now back! :) I presumed that, but wanted it confirmed. :) I applaud all the Jasper Dogs who through great difficultly in many cases found ways to make it back to Jasper. :clap:

The Dogs are ready to rumble now! If there is anyone out there who hasn't made it back, ya'll come on back! :) We want you ALL !!! :)

JasperDog94
10-19-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
how is this the game of the week? its like watching a 7th grade fist fight.... Last year's state runner-up vs. the team that upset them at home after having access to their playbook. The schools are 20 miles apart and much smack has been talked by the kitty kats after last years victory. Lot's of history here.

wos fan1
10-19-2005, 09:48 AM
Believe Jasper got Hunt back..

JasperDog94
10-19-2005, 09:52 AM
That is correct!:D

Old Cardinal
10-19-2005, 11:38 AM
Glad to hear that Jasper got its Runningback back in the fold! I would not worry about Kirbyville they were by far the weakest team tha BC played this year. Liberty, H-J and OF played a lot tougher and more competitively.

spiveyrat
10-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Glad to hear that Jasper got its Runningback back in the fold! I would not worry about Kirbyville they were by far the weakest team tha BC played this year. Liberty, H-J and OF played a lot tougher and more competitively.

:eek:

GS#17
10-19-2005, 12:22 PM
I watched K'ville play WOS in the first scrimmage of the year and Jasper play WOS in week 0. I'm sure a lot has changed since then, but my impression at that time was Jasper was the much stronger, more athletic, and faster team. Not a knock against K'ville, but based on what I saw, I'd be surprised if Jasper doesn't take this one by a few TDs.

Bullaholic
10-19-2005, 01:18 PM
Jasper has become one of my sentimental favorites. Not that they need or want "charity" support, but I admire their "fighting" spirit despite a lot of adversities. This always has been, and still is, a good program. I don't think that has changed. Jasper sounds a lot like the Bulls this season. They lost some close games to some pretty good teams early on, and I think in District play, they will get it together just as the Bulls have over the past 2 weeks. This Bulldog still has it's teeth and can still bite---Jasper by 7.

WOS92
10-19-2005, 01:22 PM
After seeing both teams line up against a common opponent (WO-S), this shouldn't even be close. Jasper by a ton.

JasperDog94
10-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Jasper has become one of my sentimental favorites. Not that they need or want "charity" support, but I admire their "fighting" spirit despite a lot of adversities. This always has been, and still is, a good program. I don't think that has changed. Jasper sounds a lot like the Bulls this season. They lost some close games to some pretty good teams early on, and I think in District play, they will get it together just as the Bulls have over the past 2 weeks. This Bulldog still has it's teeth and can still bite---Jasper by 7. Thanks Bull. It started out as a tough year and has only gotten harder. Hopefully a strong showing in district and then in the playoffs can help bring the community together.

Wildcat81
10-19-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
jasper 93

kville 10

come on spiveyrat your having a flash back from Orangefield vs Kountze.:D :D :D :D

spiveyrat
10-19-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat81
come on spiveyrat your having a flash back from Orangefield vs Kountze.:D :D :D :D

Just stirring the pot! ;) :D

bulldogbark
10-19-2005, 05:47 PM
stir stir stir....once the kitty litter all settles down on the field ( or do they use "fresh step" and all the kat nip has been smoked.:cool:

Jasper 42
Kvl 6

and thats a low score for Jasper. by the way I cant remember how many fans does there stadium hold on the visitors side? i should get there by 5:30 I hope.

M-square
10-19-2005, 10:15 PM
Jasper is weak this year they dont want to see them Marlin Bulldogs

bulldogbark
10-19-2005, 10:29 PM
we most likely wont see Marlin, cause I dout that Marlin will make it too us:)

89JDAWG
10-20-2005, 09:53 AM
nothing like a kville game to get things back to normal we will still be missing a few starters but getting Hunt will help. Scott was great last week at qb and no fumbles!!!!! Dogs will win by at least 13.

jasper 33
kitty cats 20

wildkat0507
10-20-2005, 09:20 PM
by the way everyone is rooting for kville and will be rooting for them because no one likes jasper because they make WAY to many excuses. Yall already have excuses going up!!! i mean comon the game hasnt even started yet!! yall aint ready for these wildkats!!!! since ya know this is a home game, kville will be defending that unlke jasper did.......... see yall at the game and be sure to be there early since both towns will be there and there will be no seats and many ppl are coming from around this area also, but they wont be sitting on the jasper side thats for sure. O and also the last time that jasper sat in our stands, you couldnt even see the stands!! didnt yalls momma tell yall to pick up after yourselves!! ?? c yall at the game!!! :confused: :D :hand: :D

bulldogbark
10-20-2005, 09:32 PM
wow. I am glad that you do have a few more years of english and grammer coming. We dont ask our visitors to clean up, we have people that do that. SO maybe you dont like the fact that the H.S. makes you go out and clean up after a game. At least we donated to your school fund by buying from the band and football boosters,, but if you prefer to have us not buy anything to support your school i could ask our fans not to by order of wildkat07. Is the 07 a year or an age. Honest question:eek:

wildkat0507
10-20-2005, 10:12 PM
well its really sad when you cant even see the stands and when you walk u step on trash. we didnt do that you yall...... bcuz that shows lack of sportsman ship and if you havent read my signature the o7 means my class also there is no need to get all caught up in the attitude buddy this is just a freaking game..

AggiesAreWe
10-20-2005, 10:13 PM
I will not be attending the Silsbee-Coldspring game ( confident my Tigers will get the win there ) but had planned on attending the Jasper-Kirbyville game until I was asked to help out in the press box for the Buna-Shepherd game. That game will be in Tiger Stadium as a home game for Buna. But, if I did go to the Jasper-Kirbyville game, it would be a no brainer as to who I'd be rooting for, Jasper. Kirbyville has never showed any class as far as I'm concerned and Jasper simply exudes it. There has always been a mutual respect between Silsbee and Jasper, and to be quite honest, Kirbyville has never warrented any. So, Go Dawgs, beat the hell outta K-ville.

bulldogbark
10-20-2005, 10:34 PM
No attitude here KITKAT07 you can just about ask anybody around the district or area what they think of Kirbyville and they will tell you that there is no class. whether you win or you loose you just dont have the ability to be respectfull to the team you play. think it has to do with the coaching. Are you the Kirbyville Janitor Monitor are something,, LOL...Ill make sure I'll throw a little something under the bleachers for you . maybe a dollar or two:)

BuckW
10-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Jasper for the win

spiveyrat
10-21-2005, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by AggiesAreWe
I will not be attending the Silsbee-Coldspring game ( confident my Tigers will get the win there ) but had planned on attending the Jasper-Kirbyville game until I was asked to help out in the press box for the Buna-Shepherd game. That game will be in Tiger Stadium as a home game for Buna. But, if I did go to the Jasper-Kirbyville game, it would be a no brainer as to who I'd be rooting for, Jasper. Kirbyville has never showed any class as far as I'm concerned and Jasper simply exudes it. There has always been a mutual respect between Silsbee and Jasper, and to be quite honest, Kirbyville has never warrented any. So, Go Dawgs, beat the hell outta K-ville.

There ya go, 07... seems to contradict what you were saying.

89JDAWG
10-21-2005, 04:05 PM
well its been a long year of trash talk, starting tomorrow we will be hearing, year before last we kicked yall's butt. Kville will once again take their place as the step child in the pineywoods, and everything will be back to normal, well almost!

Mustangpride09
10-21-2005, 05:15 PM
this will be like watching 3 year olds fighting for a power ranger action figure

JasperDog94
10-21-2005, 11:05 PM
by the way everyone is rooting for kville and will be rooting for them because no one likes jasper because they make WAY to many excuses. Yall already have excuses going up!!! i mean comon the game hasnt even started yet!! yall aint ready for these wildkats!!!! since ya know this is a home game, kville will be defending that unlke jasper did.......... see yall at the game and be sure to be there early since both towns will be there and there will be no seats and many ppl are coming from around this area also, but they wont be sitting on the jasper side thats for sure. O and also the last time that jasper sat in our stands, you couldnt even see the stands!! didnt yalls momma tell yall to pick up after yourselves!! ?? c yall at the game!!! :confused: :D :hand: :D Ahhhh yes. Good reading material right there.:o :o :o :D

spiveyrat
10-21-2005, 11:15 PM
by the way everyone is rooting for kville and will be rooting for them because no one likes jasper because they make WAY to many excuses. Yall already have excuses going up!!! i mean comon the game hasnt even started yet!! yall aint ready for these wildkats!!!! since ya know this is a home game, kville will be defending that unlke jasper did.......... see yall at the game and be sure to be there early since both towns will be there and there will be no seats and many ppl are coming from around this area also, but they wont be sitting on the jasper side thats for sure. O and also the last time that jasper sat in our stands, you couldnt even see the stands!! didnt yalls momma tell yall to pick up after yourselves!! ?? c yall at the game!!! :confused: :D :hand: :D

In case you didn't see it... here it is again. :D

j_dog
10-22-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by AggiesAreWe
AggiesAreWe, I can only say, ................. Thanks for the comments. :)