PDA

View Full Version : Decatur Eagles Unite!!

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 02:04 PM
Under one banner we must fight!! Come on guys and Ladies get some trash talkin goin on against those Bulls from the crap hole of Bridgeport!!
Note: the views and opinions expressed here are solely for the love of the greatest game in history...football! Please take no offense or hatred for this week for it is a very big match up, it is the 2nd oldest rivalry in Texas football history.The 96th meeting between both Decatur and Bridgeport!Go Eagles!!!:)

Adidas410s
10-18-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Under one banner we must fight!! Come on guys and Ladies get some trash talkin goin on against those Bulls from the crap hole of Bridgeport!!
Note: the views and opinions expressed here are solely for the love of the greatest game in history...football! Please take no offense or hatred for this week for it is a very big match up, it is the 2nd oldest rivalry in Texas football history.The 96th meeting between both Decatur and Bridgeport!Go Eagles!!!:)

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww....SICK 'EM BEARS!!! Oops...wrong thread! :D

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 02:40 PM
:( :doh: :confused: :hairpunk: :rolleyes: haha

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 03:19 PM
am i the only Eagle fan or what!? oh wait..there are more i know!

Adidas410s
10-18-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
am i the only Eagle fan or what!? oh wait..there are more i know!

see I was trying to help you out

whereugo
10-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Pardon my ignorance - but where did you get the "second oldest rivalry" statistics? Would like to see the list.