PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill - 28; Bandera - 12

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2003, 10:22 PM
Way to go Panthers! What an incredible win!

Bulldogs, you played a great game & fought hard to the end. Your first half was great & proved that you are champions.

Hope everyone from Bandera has a safe trip home.

Again, way to go Cats! We are certainly proud of you. Llano, you're next! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/spudniks/spudnikfootball.gif

GWOOD
10-24-2003, 10:41 PM
Wow. Doesn't that make you 8-0 now? I hope you don't look past Llano to that other undefeated team in your district.

Chris Hart
10-24-2003, 10:55 PM
Congatulations to the Panthers on going 8-0! Maybe we'll both keep up our ends of the bargain next week to set up the district championship game right. Good luck against Llano! :)

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2003, 10:57 PM
GWOOD:
Wow. Doesn't that make you 8-0 now? I hope you don't look past Llano to that other undefeated team in your district.Oh, we're definitely NOT looking past Llano - they're taking one game at a time, just like last year.

<small>[ October 24, 2003, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: LH Panther Mom ]</small>

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2003, 10:59 PM
Chris Hart:
Congatulations to the Panthers on going 8-0! Maybe we'll both keep up our ends of the bargain next week to set up the district championship game right. Good luck against Llano! :) Thanks, Chris. Guess ya'll have Ingram next week, huh? How was the Wimberley game? I saw the score was 34-0 (always nice to beat them), but didn't see any highlights or get any details.

noitall
10-24-2003, 11:18 PM
From one Panther team to another. Congrats on being 8-0. Maybe we can see you in the playoffs. Wouldn't that be great!!!

LH Panther Mom
10-24-2003, 11:37 PM
noitall:
From one Panther team to another. Congrats on being 8-0. Maybe we can see you in the playoffs. Wouldn't that be great!!!Is Liberty D1 or D2?

noitall
10-24-2003, 11:42 PM
Liberty is Div. 2

PAINTBALL
10-24-2003, 11:48 PM
Good job Liberty Hill and Bandara. Must have been an exciting game. We have such a good district. I look for our two Div. 2 schools to go far in the playoffs just like last year.

Congradulations Liberty Hill on a hard fought victory.

LHMom
10-25-2003, 12:46 AM
Way to go, Panthers! Congrats on 8-0, and securing a spot in the playoffs. We are proud of what you have accomplished. Let's make it 9-0.

Go Cats!

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2003, 12:48 AM
LH Mom, your boys played great.

Footballfan25
10-25-2003, 12:56 AM
who are the 3 playoff teams for this district

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2003, 01:00 AM
The only two definites are Burnet & Liberty Hill. Third spot is up for grabs.

thunder
10-25-2003, 08:28 AM
the crow is ready,boys,tastes like $h!t,eat-up.

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2003, 09:16 AM
thunder:
the crow is ready,boys,tastes like $h!t,eat-up.You might need a small serving of that crow, Thunder. (JK) Wimberley had a chance to beat Burnet? Missed that one, huh? :D

PAINTBALL
10-25-2003, 09:21 AM
LH Panther Mom:

thunder:
the crow is ready,boys,tastes like $h!t,eat-up.You might need a small serving of that crow, Thunder. (JK) Wimberley had a chance to beat Burnet? Missed that one, huh? :D I don't know what you mean "a chance to beat Burnet" A team has to score to win, and they were never even close to Burnet's red zone all night. I may have missed one, but I don't remember a single penetration by Wimberley.

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2003, 09:28 AM
PAINTBALL:

LH Panther Mom:

thunder:
the crow is ready,boys,tastes like $h!t,eat-up.You might need a small serving of that crow, Thunder. (JK) Wimberley had a chance to beat Burnet? Missed that one, huh? :D I don't know what you mean "a chance to beat Burnet" A team has to score to win, and they were never even close to Burnet's red zone all night. I may have missed one, but I don't remember a single penetration by Wimberley.I didn't say Wimberley had a chance to beat Burnet; I was referring to a topic started by Thunder a couple of days ago stating that. (That's why he needed a dish of that crow he was offering up to folks picking Bandera to beat us last night.)

PAINTBALL
10-25-2003, 09:36 AM
LH Panther Mom:

PAINTBALL:

LH Panther Mom:

thunder:
the crow is ready,boys,tastes like $h!t,eat-up.You might need a small serving of that crow, Thunder. (JK) Wimberley had a chance to beat Burnet? Missed that one, huh? :D I don't know what you mean "a chance to beat Burnet" A team has to score to win, and they were never even close to Burnet's red zone all night. I may have missed one, but I don't remember a single penetration by Wimberley.I didn't say Wimberley had a chance to beat Burnet; I was referring to a topic started by Thunder a couple of days ago stating that. (That's why he needed a dish of that crow he was offering up to folks picking Bandera to beat us last night.)Oh Yeah. Sorry, I remember that post now. Thunder was wrong on that one. They had the defense to stop the pass, but couldn't stop both the pass and the run with the defense run by them, and no chance to score on Burnet. Thunder, there is a little crow pie for you on that post.

<small>[ October 25, 2003, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

GreatBigBurnetFan
10-25-2003, 10:53 AM
Hey Paintball,
I have to disagree slightly with you. Wimberly didn't stop the pass, they slowed it. Yes they slowed it better than anyone has but with 160 yds
and 1 td, I wouldn't call that stopping it, also 12 of 25. I think this game will REALLY help us down the road. The defense was really great those Wimberly backs are gonna be sore. Your right in that Wimberly didn't get a penetration, not even close.

I am really surprized at Ingram, they've won several they were "supposed to lose". This game will also help us prepare for the playoffs. In fact, the last two will be great.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

PAINTBALL
10-25-2003, 11:07 AM
GreatBigBurnetFan:
Hey Paintball,
I have to disagree slightly with you. Wimberly didn't stop the pass, they slowed it. Yes they slowed it better than anyone has but with 160 yds
and 1 td, I wouldn't call that stopping it, also 12 of 25. I think this game will REALLY help us down the road. The defense was really great those Wimberly backs are gonna be sore. Your right in that Wimberly didn't get a penetration, not even close.

I am really surprized at Ingram, they've won several they were "supposed to lose". This game will also help us prepare for the playoffs. In fact, the last two will be great.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanGood point. We probably should take this discussion to the Burnet-Wimberley post and leave this one for the Liberty Hill fans. They had a great game and this post should be for them.

Good job Liberty Hill and we're looking for big things out of your team in the Div. 2 playoffs.

thunder
10-25-2003, 01:25 PM
this crow pie does taste like $h!t!!!

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2003, 01:44 PM
I can imagine. I'm just hoping I don't have to have a helping before our last game - doesn't sound too appetizing, no matter how it's served. :D

Bandera YaYa
10-27-2003, 12:05 PM
LH Panther Mom:
I can imagine. I'm just hoping I don't have to have a helping before our last game - doesn't sound too appetizing, no matter how it's served. :D Congrats on your win!! I didn't get to go, but seems we can't make it in the 2nd half.....we keep shooting ourselves in the foot!! Oh well, hope you keep doing good!! :)

<small>[ October 27, 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>